Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearout - Pistols, Rifle, Accessories

Options
  • 03-09-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, when I was younger I started getting into airsoft but I am not anymore so i have some guns and such that need to be cleared out.

Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine - sportline series.

This is about 2 years old but has never been skirmished with. Great condition, one missing nut on the stock which isn't a problem. It just means you have to pull the screw instead of the actual piece of plastic when retracting the stock.
    Includes one high cap mag, 2 brand new batteries, and a charger. €100.

Next I have an ASG STI Duty One Co2 blowback 1911 all metal pistol. This shoots just under a joule. Again, hasn't been skirmished with just messed around with in the garden a couple of times. There is a slight problem with this one, as when i brought it to MIA they told me that the piece of metal that pierces the gas cartridge is faulty and needs to be replaced. As they said its a simple and cheap fix. Includes one mag. I have 4 or 5 gas cartridges lying around so I'll pass those on seeing as I don't have any use for them anymore. Due to the issue with the cartridge piercer, I'd let it go for just €70. I paid ~140.

I have a green camo pistol holster. Very sturdy with 2 belt clips. €10.
    I also have a mask that I purchased but never used. €10.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi under the forum rules you are required to post the actual muzzle energy for each gun you wish to sell here. If you don't know, most retailers or sites will happily test it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

More pics of the rifle please. Interested

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭supersonic21

thermo wrote: »
    hi under the forum rules you are required to post the actual muzzle energy for each gun you wish to sell here. If you don't know, most retailers or sites will happily test it for you.
    khaldrogo wrote: »
    More pics of the rifle please. Interested

Sorry about that.
    Muzzle energy for the M15A4 is 326 Fps.
    For the 1911 the muzzle energy is 328 Fps.

Hope the photos are good. Let me know if you'd like extra info and such. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Momi

Would you be willing to sell one of the batteries separately?

Advertisement