Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'm assuming Das has left the league at this stage. I think most of group b has an everton fixture.
    I think Koolhanger needs to get a man sent off early in every game to balance things up :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cienciano wrote:
    I'm assuming Das has left the league at this stage. I think most of group b has an everton fixture. I think Koolhanger needs to get a man sent off early in every game to balance things up

Yup. I've got an away game against him anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

How we doing lads little bit behind myself need to play ,
    Psg from last week
    Arsenal and napoli from this week will be on just before 10 tonight to play catch up

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yup. I've got an away game against him anyway! :)

Who drew with him? 2 people will get 2 extra points if their draws are converted to wins. If he leaves the league that is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cienciano wrote: »
    Who drew with him? 2 people will get 2 extra points if their draws are converted to wins. If he leaves the league that is

Assume the 5th placed team in Group B just gets a bye in the QF of the shield game?

• Advertisement

Assume the 5th placed team in Group B just gets a bye in the QF of the shield game?

That would be handy!
    Just checked, Wilberto and az1234 drew against Everton. You never know, he might be back, 8 games in 8 days isn't impossible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

I assume you mean Group A ya? And yes, they would get a bye to the semi final in the case Everton are disqualified.

That would be handy!
    Just checked, Wilberto and az1234 drew against Everton. You never know, he might be back, 8 games in 8 days isn't impossible

Listen, he hasn't been online at all so I'd say he's just away on holidays or something. Sure just forget about it until Friday week and by then we'll know whether to disqualify him or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

My PS4 is out of action until tomorrow or saturday evening lads (Arsenal) think I've only 2 games left anyway and I'm 2nd bottom so won't be troubling any one lol

I have posted the remaining fixtures to the fixtures thread anyway. A few teams in Group A have a lot of catching up to do so bare in mind you have until next Friday to play them all.

Now, I hope it doesn't come to this but in the event that a team does not fulfill their fixtures, I don't know what procedure I should take. If its just 1 or 2 and the 2 teams agree a set time to play their games next weekend, I may be lenient but if after the weekend the games still aren't played, I may have to award 3 points to the opposition.

I'm fairly observant so I know who's been online and available for games and I will use my judgement to make the call. Any other thoughts on this?

• Advertisement

I agree and don't want my games to go past Friday.

I'm ready to play my games and am pretty frequently available but waiting for those behind me to catch up to at least 12 games otherwise they're gonna have 3-5 games in hand.

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm fairly observant so I know who's been online and available for games and I will use my judgement to make the call. Any other thoughts on this?
    I'd agree with that, you know who's online and not online and definitely on top of shít like that, league is always updated very quickly too. Make a call on Thursday evening, if people have a lot of games to catch up on and are non responsive to messages they probably won't give a shít about getting kicked out.

I'd agree with that, you know who's online and not online and definitely on top of shít like that, league is always updated very quickly too. Make a call on Thursday evening, if people have a lot of games to catch up on and are non responsive to messages they probably won't give a shít about getting kicked out.

It's not that they'll be kicked out. They'll just suffer with their final placing because of the win being awarded to the opposition.

And with regards updating the table, you'd be lucky to have it updated once a week in the last league I was in :D

League being updated quickly hasn't gone unnoticed! Have we decided if the knock out games are 1 or 2 leg?

League being updated quickly hasn't gone unnoticed! Have we decided if the knock out games are 1 or 2 leg?

I think we'll go 2 legs. We won't do away goals and don't think we can do penalties so it'll have to be golden goal unless there's another suggestion

I think we'll go 2 legs. We won't do away goals and don't think we can do penalties so it'll have to be golden goal unless there's another suggestion

A third game with a golden goal approach. The longest game possible to grind the bejesus out of both teams until there's a goal!

A third game with a golden goal approach. The longest game possible to grind the bejesus out of both teams until there's a goal!

I want to see Liverpool versus Monaco or Leipzig on an all out attack golden goal battle! It would be mental ha

I want to see Liverpool versus Monaco or Leipzig on an all out attack golden goal battle! It would be mental ha

I want to see Liverpool vs Monaco first round so one of them to gets knocked out!

I'll have to support whoever is from group b. Group b master race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I agree and don't want my games to go past Friday.

I'm ready to play my games and am pretty frequently available but waiting for those behind me to catch up to at least 12 games otherwise they're gonna have 3-5 games in hand.

Think I still have you and Roma to play still and I'm done then, Got a ps4 pro yesterday so being going through the painful process of switching everything over almost up and running though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

I'm around all tomorrow evening and Sunday so I'll pm whoever I need to play that's online at the time hoping to get a nice few games played had a bit of a hectic week , don't want to fall too far behind need to keep group A interesting! , best of luck to everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Alright lads, i've
    Roma
    Inter
    PSG
    Athletico

All to play. I'll be on for a small bit tonight, but ye can get me over the weekend.
    I dont mind playing all four games over the weekend as i'd like the lads ahead of me on games to get going as their waiting on me

Just msg me here when your online and i'll try and get it done asap

Napoli btw :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I just had a look there when I was setting up an online match. You can have extra time and penalties. You just need to turn them on in the "General Match Settings" part after you enter a password, and just before you enter the lobby itself.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I just had a look there when I was setting up an online match. You can have extra time and penalties. You just need to turn them on in the "General Match Settings" part after you enter a password, and just before you enter the lobby itself.

Shall we do extra time and penalties for the second leg so and let it run out that way?

This is a question for everyone by the way

Shall we do extra time and penalties for the second leg so and let it run out that way?

I don't think it would work as the second leg could end with a win to one team but technically needs extra time....

It'll be very awkward for the second leg though. I mean if the second leg ends 2-1, but the tie is level, then the game still won't go into extra time as it just takes the score of that match, obviously.

I mean, you could play a third match then and leave it that go to extra time by making sure it's a draw?

I don't think it would work as the second leg could end with a win to one team but technically needs extra time....

True, didn't think of that. Oh well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Maybe do a best out of 3 games or do it over 1 match but increase the match time?

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Maybe do a best out of 3 games or do it over 1 match but increase the match time?

Or decrease the match time so that the third game can act as extra time!

Either that or my solution above which is to let the third match run to extra time and then play from there. A bit extreme maybe but it's an option! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Home and away games. Winner goes through based on aggregate score(no away goals just total score). If the teams are level they play a 3rd match with extra time and penalties. Winner of that goes through.

• Advertisement

Home and away games. Winner goes through based on aggregate score(no away goals just total score). If the teams are level they play a 3rd match with extra time and penalties. Winner of that goes through.

Decent suggestion! Opinions on this lads?

Advertisement