Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What happens if somebody can't play on the night?

You have like a week to play your 2 games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I just did a league and screen shots of the results page were posted to the group on psm. Make it all optional, doesn't matter if a few are missed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What happens if somebody can't play on the night?

Ya you have a week to play your 2 games. Don't mind the dates on the fixtures

Just played ItsHoggie in a friendly there using what would have been my first choice pick if it was 3.5 star, Bournemouth.

Lewis Cook decides to have a pot shot from outside the box....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Lads need help here.

Me and the brother home for a few days over xmas. We want to do myclub vs myclub but on the same system in the same room. How do you go about it?

We did some before months back but cant the life remember how

• Advertisement

I wonder how quickly the squads will be updated in the game for transfers in January. In terms of the teams picked for our league, Van Dijk is gone from Southampton and Adrien Silva has officially moved to Leicester from Sporting Lisbon. I'd imagine that once they're in a match day squad, they'll be included in the following Thursdays update.

Any other transfers of note?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Colemania wrote: »
    I wonder how quickly the squads will be updated in the game for transfers in January. In terms of the teams picked for our league, Van Dijk is gone from Southampton and Adrien Silva has officially moved to Leicester from Sporting Lisbon. I'd imagine that once they're in a match day squad, they'll be included in the following Thursdays update.

Any other transfers of note?
    Everton are after my striker Tosun from Besiktas :(  he was one of the reasons I chose them having a choice of either him or Negredo up front!

Everton are after my striker Tosun from Besiktas :(  he was one of the reasons I chose them having a choice of either him or Negredo up front!

They were supposedly closing in on him but I think that's been put to a halt. I wouldn't worry though because they'd bring in a fairly decent replacement, still being in the champions league and all

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Pro usually don't put through the transfers till a week after the window shuts, so with Van diyk who ever is Southampton should have him till early February

KennyG192 wrote: »
    Pro usually don't put through the transfers till a week after the window shuts, so with Van diyk who ever is Southampton should have him till early February

Would the live update not do the transfers? I can't remember if they did it last year or not!

• Advertisement

I see they're linked with Slimani and Gignac to replace him. 2 target men up front then!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've been playing with Hoedt and the Yosh at the back anyway so I won't miss him! :pac:

I can't remember myself Coleman I'll keep an eye on the website for an update

Just getting ahead of myself for the start of the league this Saturday so I've set up the new thread for season 2 here: Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures and Results

Just a word of note to the newbies. Only results are to be posted in the thread linked above. Any other chat goes in this thread.

Fixtures begin on Saturday with 2 games announced for each team per week. As mentioned recently, if people want to throw up screenshots or video highlights with their results, they are more than welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

How do we record the highlights? Just record the ones that play automatically at the end of the game?

Koolhanger wrote: »
    How do we record the highlights? Just record the ones that play automatically at the end of the game?

I'd imagine so ya. Wilberto would be the man to ask for that I'd say. I'll try keep tabs of top scorer also if people screenshot the page where it shows the goal scorers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Koolhanger wrote: »

Yup. When it goes to the post match mrnu, just go back into highlights, and then record the whole lot by tapping the "Share" button twice.

(I'm guessing that you probably knew how to record it anyway but I just threw it in there for the benefit of other people. :pac: :))

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yup. When it goes to the post match mrnu, just go back into highlights, and then record the whole lot by tapping the "Share" button twice.

(I'm guessing that you probably knew how to record it anyway but I just threw it in there for the benefit of other people. :pac: :))

Where does it record it too? HDD? or is it shared to youtube?

Where does it record it too? HDD? or is it shared to youtube?

It'll be saved to your capture gallery first. You can then share it directly to youtube, or put it onto a USB and then your PC.

Any issue with playing the league games tonight after the FA Cup games?
    Just thinking I'll be out tomorrow night so could get a head start tonight.

• Advertisement

I wouldnt mind starting mine tonight aswel

If it suits ye, work away lads!

If it suits ye, work away lads!
    Sweet.
    I have Athletic Club and Valencia to play so if you're about after 10ish let me know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Whomever are Schalke and Nice I wouldn't mind playing tonight if ye are online? No worries if not

Nice here, can do tonight!

In addition to the manual passing that I was using last season, I've now also been converted to manual shooting. :pac:

It's more manageable than I remember though, which is nice. :)

(VALENCIA) I can be on tonight just send me a ps message

As mentioned previously, fixtures are already posted up on the shiny new Season 2 Thread so for anyone who hasn't liked the first post in that thread acknowledging their understanding of the rules, please do so before you play your first game.

Best of luck everyone! I hope the transfer window is kind to ye!

As mentioned previously, fixtures are already posted up on the shiny new Season 2 Thread so for anyone who hasn't liked the first post in that thread acknowledging their understanding of the rules, please do so before you play your first game.

Best of luck everyone! I hope the transfer window is kind to ye!

Looking at Southampton, it seems that Daniel Sturridge and The Walcott are the two most likeliest (although they have bid for Guido Carrillo of Monaco).

I'm fairly impartial to Sturridge, but I'd take Theo in a shot! :pac:

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    Looking at Southampton, it seems that Daniel Sturridge and The Walcott are the two most likeliest (although they have bid for Guido Carrillo of Monaco).

I'm fairly impartial to Sturridge, but I'd take Theo in a shot! :pac:

Sturridge is quite good in the game but I can't see Liverpool letting go of both him and Ings with all the cup games we have and Ings being the most likely to go on loan anyway.

I think the winter break will put a halt to the live update until the end of the month so there's a good chance that everyone will get to play each team in the league once with the current squad and once with the updated squad.

Utilise Van Dijk while you can :D

Advertisement