Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Colemania wrote: »
    Sturridge is quite good in the game but I can't see Liverpool letting go of both him and Ings with all the cup games we have and Ings being the most likely to go on loan anyway.

I think the winter break will put a halt to the live update until the end of the month so there's a good chance that everyone will get to play each team in the league once with the current squad and once with the updated squad.

Utilise Van Dijk while you can :D

I don't even use Van Dijk! The Yosh all the way! :pac:

It might be Guido Carrillo now actually. They have a 17.5m bid in for him, and he has worked with Pellegrino before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

KennyG192 wrote: »
    (VALENCIA) I can be on tonight just send me a ps message

You're my first game (Lyon), what time tonight will you be on around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Anyone going to your club is a nice bonus. The problem for Southampton when they lose Van Dijk - even if you don't use him, some games he would have been on form and the other 2 will be off form. Nice to have options on the bench. Hopefully Cavani signs with Marseille :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Just out of curiosity......any old school player like myself who don't use the analog controls but the directional arrows instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just out of curiosity......any old school player like myself who don't use the analog controls but the directional arrows instead?

No, but I was late to the analogue sticks. I thought I'd never get use to the analogue sticks but using them for a few years now. I went over to a mates house who had PES 6, I could not use the old D-pad. I'm a convert to the sticks. The odd time the thumb slips off the stick though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Walter.White aka DamoK21 uses directional buttons still. Although some say they only discovered internet in his parish 6 months ago...... :pac:

Is there anyway to save and load custom tactics and formations for the team I'll be using, so I won't have to redo them every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I (AJAX) am busy in work this evening and tomorrow evening. I will be around Sunday afternoon, Monday afternoon and all day/evening Tuesday if those times suit Shalke or Crystal Palace.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is there anyway to save and load custom tactics and formations for the team I'll be using, so I won't have to redo them every time.

There surely is! Winner of Season 1, Koolhanger, does this so I'm sure he'll be able to post on here about how you do it. A few others might do it too, not sure, but Koolhanger did it when he was streaming one day so I know for certain he can do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Nice here, can do tonight!

Cheers - I'll message you on PSN later bud

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yup. When you go into your tactics screen/gameplan, the far right option (the folder icon) is the data management option. Go into that and you can save (and load) up to three formations and tactics.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yup. When you go into your tactics screen/gameplan, the far right option (the folder icon) is the data management option. Go into that and you can save (and load) up to three formations and tactics.

Perfect, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lazio here. Should be able to play most of this evening and the weekend evenings. I've Nice and Benfica to play.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Anyone going to your club is a nice bonus. The problem for Southampton when they lose Van Dijk - even if you don't use him, some games he would have been on form and the other 2 will be off form. Nice to have options on the bench. Hopefully Cavani signs with Marseille :pac:

That's a fair point about poor form and having options alright. Ah well! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lazio here. Should be able to play most of this evening and the weekend evenings. I've Nice and Benfica to play.

Sweet, I've no plans for the weekend, might get you later or tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

No, but I've two mates who still use the D-pad! I'm trying to convert them as we play online co-op a bit and I think it's hampering their play!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

I still use the d pad myself, I just can't seem to adapt to the analog ha

I’m online for the rest of the night if Schalke or Nice are around. Added Schalke on PSN I think

Played my 2 games tonight, drew 1 and lost 1. I'll post in the result thread shortly.

I've recorded both games in full, I planned on recording the highlights too but completely forgot about the timer after the games, first one ran for a piss and by the time I came back I'd only 60 seconds left, the second I game I recorded straight away but ran out of time by the time the highlights were on the 60th min, anyway around this?

Played my 2 games tonight, drew 1 and lost 1. I'll post in the result thread shortly.

I've recorded both games in full, I planned on recording the highlights too but completely forgot about the timer after the games, first one ran for a piss and by the time I came back I'd only 60 seconds left, the second I game I recorded straight away but ran out of time by the time the highlights were on the 60th min, anyway around this?

I thought there'd be plenty of time to record them. There is an option when setting up the lobby to extend the waiting periods. Not sure which ones these extend but it probably includes the post match one as well.

When the match ends, I'd usually press start to get to the in game post match menu straight away, and then go into highlights and record them. There's usually plenty of time though.

• Advertisement

I have just the highlights if you want? I doubt many want to watch a full game or maybe I'm wrong :pac:

I have just the highlights if you want? I doubt many want to watch a full game or maybe I'm wrong :pac:

Ya lads try and do just highlights if ye can

I just recorded the full game in case the highlights didn't work out, which for me they didn't. Were you Valencia or Leipzig?

Wilberto wrote: »
    When the match ends, I'd usually press start to get to the in game post match menu straight away, and then go into highlights and record them. There's usually plenty of time though.

That's what I done for the second game but for some reason I didn't have enough time to record all the highlights.

I just recorded the full game in case the highlights didn't work out, which for me they didn't. Were you Valencia or Leipzig?

Lazio :pac:

Thought you were someone else so. My bad :D

I have the Nice v Lazio highlights if needed.

Lazio :pac:

Thought you were someone else so. My bad :D

No worries:pac:

I watched it! :pac:

Thanks to everyone for posting highlights tonight. Great to see. Just so I can keep a consistent record, could people detail the scorers in the match if possible so I can update the top scorers table?

I know we're missing the Besiktas scorers from the Valencia Besiktas game so while it's fresh in the head, if someone could confirm it here, I'll update it.

Same goes with the Stoke goals tonight. I know they're almost all in the video but it'll save time having to play and pause while switching tabs to update the table :pac:

Colemania wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for posting highlights tonight. Great to see. Just so I can keep a consistent record, could people detail the scorers in the match if possible so I can update the top scorers table?

I know we're missing the Besiktas scorers from the Valencia Besiktas game so while it's fresh in the head, if someone could confirm it here, I'll update it.

Same goes with the Stoke goals tonight. I know they're almost all in the video but it'll save time having to play and pause while switching tabs to update the table :pac:

Coolbeans - Editing my post now

• Advertisement

Sorry to break the news Nice but Sneijder just moved to some club in Qatar....

Advertisement