Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Tosun X1 possibly negredo X2 Coleman just waiting for danharps to confirm that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

KennyG192 wrote: »

Confirmed it for me on PS messages this morning. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

KennyG192 wrote: »

Quaresma got the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

callaway92 wrote: »
    Coolbeans - Editing my post now

Callaway how's the form, I'm waiting on you to accept my friend request, im around tonight after 9 if you want..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Bozo Skeleton, I'm around tonight after 9 or anytime tomorrow if you fancy the game. I can't find you on ps under your name... add me if you can deaduis_maximus. Nice one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

whavin wrote: »
    Callaway how's the form, I'm waiting on you to accept my friend request, im around tonight after 9 if you want..

I don’t have a request from you at all on PSN? You’re Schalke is it?

I’ll request you to be friends now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Me any time I hear friend requests being sent back and forth in this thread :

B3pqCQTIMAAw_ss.jpg

:pac:

((Sorry!! :) :pac:))

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

whavin wrote: »
    Bozo Skeleton, I'm around tonight after 9 or anytime tomorrow if you fancy the game. I can't find you on ps under your name... add me if you can deaduis_maximus. Nice one!

Niallym is my PSN name. Will send you a friend request when I get back from work, it'll be about 3am when I get home! I'm around tomorrow afternoon if that suits?

Until I find out how to add top scorers on to the league website, I'm keeping tabs of the scorers on excel on my phone.

At the moment, it looks like this

e7b5w2.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Love the way that a month on the Islamic calendar has managed to score a goal. :pac:

Also, Berahino scored for Stoke? How unrealistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I've played 2, lost 2. For 0, against 5..
    I'm enjoying it a lot though. Been playing PES since back in the ISS days, but only offline with mates, which is great. Never really tried online because I like being in the same room as opponents, and all the reports I'd heard previously were that PES was terribly laggy online. Apart from an online beta in about 2011, and one single game in PES 2017 I'd never tried it online. Thanks to this league I've played a few online games and have been pleasantly surprised. Smooth and lag free (though I know they've worked harder at it this year). It's been an eye opener playing people that play totally differently than my mates, with some interesting formations! Even if I end up bottom of the league, it's introduced me to online PES.
    By the way Colemania, Veltin is my top scorer. Unfortunately he scored it in the wrong goal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

I've played 2, lost 2. For 0, against 5..
    I'm enjoying it a lot though. Been playing PES since back in the ISS days, but only offline with mates, which is great. Never really tried online because I like being in the same room as opponents, and all the reports I'd heard previously were that PES was terribly laggy online. Apart from an online beta in about 2011, and one single game in PES 2017 I'd never tried it online. Thanks to this league I've played a few online games and have been pleasantly surprised. Smooth and lag free (though I know they've worked harder at it this year). It's been an eye opener playing people that play totally differently than my mates, with some interesting formations! Even if I end up bottom of the league, it's introduced me to online PES.
    By the way Colemania, Veltin is my top scorer. Unfortunately he scored it in the wrong goal!

Online last years pes i found pretty good as well, they've picked it up the last few years. The league is great craic as things change pretty much weekly, best thing is though, it gets people playing teams they wouldnt touch other wise, makes you a far better player i think

For anyone following the thread but not involved in the league, we have an opening in the current league which has just started up.

Unfortunately due to dodgy internet, the Marseille manager (Cienciano) has messaged me to say online modes are currently unplayable and he doesn't see it improving any time soon.

So for anyone interested, Marseille are available to take over in the league. Post here if interested

If nobody takes an interest in it, I'm gonna leave it open for Cienciano to return before the end or January. Then we might decide just to give walkovers to everyone in that group

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

It's a pity about Cienciano's connection. He's always been one of the most active in here and seemed to enjoy the league as much as any of us. Hopefully, he can get his internet sorted for next season, if not this season.

Cienciano very much resembles Patrice Evra in this situation. Always states he "loves this game" and now due to unforeseen circumstances he can no longer play with Marseille....

A995DD8CB6AA40A6B2DEF3B54678FC17.ashx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Koolhanger wrote: »
    It's a pity about Cienciano's connection. He's always been one of the most active in here and seemed to enjoy the league as much as any of us. Hopefully, he can get his internet sorted for next season, if not this season.

Yeah, gutted. Poxy digiweb. I just get disconnect after disconnect and lag. I went over my 150gb limit and apparently I was being throttled. 150gb is shíte in this day and age. I added an extra 100gb to my plan, given got a new router and it's still unplayable. I might change isp.

When are fixtures out for gameweek 2?

Saturday to Saturday is the gameweek is it?

When are fixtures out for gameweek 2?

Saturday to Saturday is the gameweek is it?

Saturday ya. Can release them on Fridays if there's enough demand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Okay I'm back if danharps or Colemaniser is around after the Arsenal Game?

Okay I'm back if danharps or Colemaniser is around after the Arsenal Game?

Ya i'll play you after the arsenal game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm online now anyway

Yeah, I best get cracking on my two games at home to West Ham (AidoEire), and away to Sporting CP (Koolhanger).

I'm pretty much online 24/7 anyway so let me know whenever! :pac: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I should be online tonight if Bilbao (H), Porto (A) and Leicester (H) are free to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yeah, I best get cracking on my two games at home to West Ham (AidoEire), and away to Sporting CP (Koolhanger).

Play you tonight, Wilberto?

Wilberto wrote: »

If you're online tonight buddy I'll play you?

We are a gameweek 2 fixture (Stoke)

I should be online tonight if Bilbao (H), Porto (A) and Leicester (H) are free to play?

Should be on tonight myself so I'll message you if I'm online

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Play you tonight, Wilberto?

I should definitely be online tonight anyway. I'll be at home anyway so if I'm not actually online, I can be in a matter of minutes. :)

I heard Everton are trying to rob our target as well!

Come home, Theo, come home!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

I'll catch ya tonight as well wilberto, see how that manual shooting is working out for ya ;)

• Advertisement

AidoEirE wrote: »
    I'll catch ya tonight as well wilberto, see how that manual shooting is working out for ya ;)

I'm actually playing terribly as of late so I should be easy pickings!

Advertisement