Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭az1234

I should be online tonight if Bilbao (H), Porto (A) and Leicester (H) are free to play?
    I should be on sometime this evening too so I'll give you a shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I should be free all tonight if Torino or Shaktar are free for a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

az1234 wrote: »
    I should be on sometime this evening too so I'll give you a shout

I'll be on tonight aswell Bilbao here :)

Also I know it's a bit off topic but me and my friend do a weekley podcast and just today got it accepted by Itunes and Stitcher would love if a few of you on here could subscribe and review it and stuff

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/bp-zone-arsenal/bp-zone?refid=stpr

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/bp-zone-arsenal-podcast/id1334453540

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Also I know it's a bit off topic but me and my friend do a weekley podcast and just today got it accepted by Itunes and Stitcher would love if a few of you on here could subscribe and review it and stuff

Only cos you're from Limerick, I'll listen to it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yeah, I best get cracking on my two games at home to West Ham (AidoEire), and away to Sporting CP (Koolhanger).

I'm pretty much online 24/7 anyway so let me know whenever! :pac: ;)

I'll be online tonight again, probably from 9 onwards. It's much calmer outside than it was Friday so it connections should be okay!

West Ham (AldoEire) (H)
    Sporting CP (Koolhanger) (A)
    Lazio () (H)
    Stoke City (callaway92) (A)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'll be online tonight again, probably from 9 onwards. It's much calmer outside than it was Friday so it connections should be okay!

I think I may have spoke too soon. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

I jumped on their to play a bit of myclub and see if anyone was on for our league games, wind is hammering here tonight cutting out games connections so will have to postpone myself for during the week

Schalke
    Sporting
    Southampton

Will get you tomorrow night or whenever is easy this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Southampton and Benfica I prob won’t be on till Friday evening this week

callaway92 wrote: »
    Southampton and Benfica I prob won’t be on till Friday evening this week

That's grand. Hopefully the adverse weather will have gone by then anyway! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Woo! Reckon my internet is sorted, so I'll rejoin the league if thats ok. I need to play nslattery and pizzaburn85 from gw1, ManufacturedHero and brianregan09 from gw2. Should be on every night this week to catch up

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I've Southampton (A) and Sporting Lisbon (H) to play. Should be around this evening either before or after the United game. I'd say I can play almost any evening this week as well, so whenever is good for you two.

I'll be be on tonight to play my GW 2 games :) Az an Ciano

I think you owe us a shout out on your next podcast :pac:

I've Southampton (A) and Sporting Lisbon (H) to play. Should be around this evening either before or after the United game. I'd say I can play almost any evening this week as well, so whenever is good for you two.

Probably after the United match here, I'd say. :)

Colemania wrote: »

Definitely will :)

Need to start a boards league podcast

Cienciano wrote: »
    Need to start a boards league podcast

Have to get cracking on my boards eSport team first. Gonna enter the winners of our leagues into a professional Pro Evo league to win us some money :P

I can definitely add in a weekley segment covering the league aswell we try and limit the podcast to 90 mins so I could definitely fit it in there

• Advertisement

Wow, my wifi problem turns out to be a chromecast problem. I have 3 chromecasts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7qk7rq/tplink_engineer_explains_wifi_disconnections_tied/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

4 games played and 4 defeats.

I don't want to be Besiktas anymore 😂

Really don't know what to do with them. I was so solid defensively with Inter in the last league.

Leicester were at home for that last result posted so make sure you play the reverse fixture with Bilbao at home next time.

Ah ****e my bad will do

I've been updating the top scorers all the way along by the way, in case anyone thought I'd forgot :P There's just no way of showing it clearly on the site so I've uploaded an excel spreadsheet with the top scorers on the league website.

Boards PES League Top Scorers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

I've been updating the top scorers all the way along by the way, in case anyone thought I'd forgot :P There's just no way of showing it clearly on the site so I've uploaded an excel spreadsheet with the top scorers on the league website.

Boards PES League Top Scorers

Jaysus man, well played

Get in hernandez ;P

Ok it mightn't look the best but I've managed to get the top scorers on the league site home page and group pages more importantly. On the mobile site, if you scroll down to the very bottom, you'll see there's an image called top scorers and I have the 2 pages there.

On the desktop site it's on the right hand side. Unfortunately you can't click on the image to enlarge it but you can always hold click and download the image if you wish

Ok it mightn't look the best but I've managed to get the top scorers on the league site home page and group pages more importantly. On the mobile site, if you scroll down to the very bottom, you'll see there's an image called top scorers and I have the 2 pages there.

On the desktop site it's on the right hand side. Unfortunately you can't click on the image to enlarge it but you can always hold click and download the image if you wish

Perfect on mobile anyway, nice work.

Anyone looking like they might lose someone or gain anyone decent in the transfer window?

I should be on tonight, hopefully Marseille get off the mark. I have the house to myself Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so I'll be online from 8pm. Leipzig, Shaktar from GW1, Athletic Bilbao and Torino

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Anyone looking like they might lose someone or gain anyone decent in the transfer window?

I should be on tonight, hopefully Marseille get off the mark. I have the house to myself Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so I'll be online from 8pm. Leipzig, Shaktar from GW1, Athletic Bilbao and Torino

Im around most evenings once the Mrs is not watching made in Chelses :rolleyes:

Just send me a message (shakhtar)

• Advertisement

Theo Walcott
    Guido Carrillo

If all else fails, we'll just convert the £75m into coins and fill the goal with them so we won't concede.

Advertisement