Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Wilberto wrote: »
    Theo Walcott
    Guido Carrillo

If all else fails, we'll just convert the £75m into coins and fill the goal with them so we won't concede.
    Anyone Southampton buys will be liable for Van Dijk tax. They'll probably wait till the summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,457 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Should be online tomorrow night for a few games if anyone's around and needs to play Torino!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Only 4 games in and halfway to my points total from last year well happy with Bilbao as a team

Only 4 games in and halfway to my points total from last year well happy with Bilbao as a team

How did I miss from 2 yards out in the first half? That guy was on form too! I was rubbish in the second half, could barely get out of my half. Need to find the right formation for marseille

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Poor Nice getting rinsed in this transfer window. Lost 2 midfielders already in Sneijder and Koziello!

• Advertisement

Having a go of the share feature. Couple of goals from friendlies between me and Luckycharms. First is a cracker by lucky as Celta Vigo that rebounded back out for a tap in. Second is a sweetly struck volley from me as Atalanta

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Apologies for the delay in my fixtures - I played Wilberto on Sunday night but we decided we'd replay the game as his broadband was acting up. So, if Southampton(Wilberto), West Ham, or Lazio are available at any stage tonight please do let me know and we can play our matches (I'm Sporting Lisbon) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay in my fixtures - I played Wilberto on Sunday night but we decided we'd replay the game as his broadband was acting up. So, if Southampton(Wilberto), West Ham, or Lazio are available at any stage tonight please do let me know and we can play our matches (I'm Sporting Lisbon) :)

I should be online this evening. If I see you online I'll send ya a message. (Lazio)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'll be on this evening as well but I should really test out my connection first in a friendly.

Transfers already done on pro evo lads. They haven't factored in any from this week it seems but Van Dijk is with Liverpool, Tosun is with Everton and Coutinho is with Barca

• Advertisement

https://soundcloud.com/brian-oregan-932825069/bp-zone-episode-12

Heres this week's podcast guys , League got a mention :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Hey all, how would one join this league of yours if possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice here, will try be online later and can do all weekend lads

Hey all, how would one join this league of yours if possible?

League just started so keep an eye on the thread for when the next one starts up. Might be march or April when this one ends I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Colemania wrote: »
    League just started so keep an eye on the thread for when the next one starts up. Might be march or April when this one ends I'd say

Cheers will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Transfers already done on pro evo lads. They haven't factored in any from this week it seems but Van Dijk is with Liverpool, Tosun is with Everton and Coutinho is with Barca

I lost orellana from valencia! Raging but I'm actually quite happy to be getting coquelin happy to have in the middle

KennyG192 wrote: »
    I lost orellana from valencia! Raging but I'm actually quite happy to be getting coquelin happy to have in the middle

Linked with a new full back too, maybe darmian, so that'll be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Nice here, will try be online later and can do all weekend lads
    Ajax here. Will be online Saturday, Sunday and Monday day time if that suits. Working in the evenings. Will be around all day and evening Tuesday. Might be online tomorrow day, but doubtful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

On for a few hours 2nte and free all weekend if
    Nice
    Sporting
    Schalke
    Lazio

If anyone is online over the weekend, throw me a message on here or ps4

West ham btw

For people that havent me added, i dunno where the page is with peoples ids but Aidz-Eire is my psn

It's times like this I regret keeping tabs of goal scorers for every game :D

11 games played tonight and I believe there's still a few going on or a few that have just finished. That's some going lads! Now to update the scorers again!!!

• Advertisement

I recorded highlights from Marseille vs Shakhtar. If anyone wants to see a goal of the season contender, skip to 1m15s

It's times like this I regret keeping tabs of goal scorers for every game :D

11 games played tonight and I believe there's still a few going on or a few that have just finished. That's some going lads! Now to update the scorers again!!!

To make it easy for you myself and Stephen mc played a 0-0! One of us will stick up the result soon

Ajax here. Will be online Saturday, Sunday and Monday day time if that suits. Working in the evenings. Will be around all day and evening Tuesday. Might be online tomorrow day, but doubtful.

Sounds good will get you later today

To make it easy for you myself and Stephen mc played a 0-0! One of us will stick up the result soon

Whoever is at home can put it up but if you're the away team and don't see the result up, just throw up the result and the goal scorers (when there's goals obviously) without a report. Just so I can record the result on the website and the goal scorers.

The danger is people putting the result up a day later and forgetting the goal scorers. I'm aware there's a few results from last night still missing but I'm not going chasing them up again, have better things to be doing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Ajax will be online all day and evening tomorrow if Nice, Southampton or Sporting Lisbon are around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Be online 2mrw evening myself, if nice are not busy we'll have at it but theres no worries if not around. i'll be playiny myclub trying to bag romario but up for some friendlies as well with boards league clubs if anyone is about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Great :(

I've been away all weekend but should be about tonight and tomorrow night.

Marseille (A) and Lyon (H) to play this GW.

Besiktas here BTW.

Will be on tonight in Group A , looking for Lyon to finish out my week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'm Lyon, I've been having issues with my broadband the past 2 weeks, still waiting on Eir to sort it out. I can go online using my phones hotspot but I don't know how good the connection would be playing a game.

• Advertisement

Great :(

I've been away all weekend but should be about tonight and tomorrow night.

Marseille (A) and Lyon (H) to play this GW.

Besiktas here BTW.
    I'll be on probably both nights after 10pm. Marseille

Advertisement