Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'm Lyon, I've been having issues with my broadband the past 2 weeks, still waiting on Eir to sort it out. I can go online using my phones hotspot but I don't know how good the connection would be playing a game.

I don't mind waiting bud , just message me when everything's sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm Lyon, I've been having issues with my broadband the past 2 weeks, still waiting on Eir to sort it out. I can go online using my phones hotspot but I don't know how good the connection would be playing a game.

I don't mind waiting bud , just message me when everything's sorted
    Same as that man. Let me know when you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Valencia may be online for an hour or two tonight looking for Shaktar and Leicester , if not I'll be online all day Thursday and Friday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭az1234

KennyG192 wrote: »
    Valencia may be online for an hour or two tonight looking for Shaktar and Leicester , if not I'll be online all day Thursday and Friday evening
    I (Leicester) should be around tonight after 7.30 so just send me a message on PSN if I'm not online and I can jump on

az1234 wrote: »
    I (Leicester) should be around tonight after 7.30 so just send me a message on PSN if I'm not online and I can jump on

Perfect I'll be online between 8 and 10 we will get the game played

• Advertisement

Anybody else having difficulties logging into ps network ?

Anybody else having difficulties logging into ps network ?
    I just got your PSN message there now. Yeah I'm having bother too, not sure what's up with it.

az1234 wrote: »
    I just got your PSN message there now. Yeah I'm having bother too, not sure what's up with it.

May have to postpone the match till tomorrow evening by the looks of it az

May have to postpone the match till tomorrow evening by the looks of it az
    It's not my PS4 on it's last legs so! That's the finest so, we can play later in the week shur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

According to twitter PSN is down :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Well thank heavens for this anyway. I thought it was our broadband (again!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Off topic lads and not football related but:

Whats your go to games when you've had enough of winning/loosing to much on pro evo.
    Id say theres a good collection of games between us all and could be a start of a few squads/groups depending on what people play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AidoEirE wrote: »

Whats your go to games when you've had enough of winning/loosing to much on pro evo.
    Id say theres a good collection of games between us all and could be a start of a few squads/groups depending on what people play.

GTA V.

That's pretty much it really! Just those two games! :pac:

Well, those plus any of the monthly free games I download, but I don't play them very often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I like rocket league, but I'm absolutely shít at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

AidoEirE wrote: »

MGS V for me... also dabble into The Crash Bandicoot trilogy or Uncharted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice here, I need to play Ajax and West Ham over the next few days, let me know when suits.

****if anyone could explain to me how i upload highlights it would be appreciated, i managed to save 1 highlight as opposed to the whole lot .
    At the end of the game double press share when the highlites come on. Then double press again when they're finished. I think that's it.
    I had a load of weird things saved, like 2 minutes of the home screen menu while I was getting used to it. Would be nice if they had some indicator on screen to know you're recording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Cienciano wrote: »
    At the end of the game double press share when the highlites come on. Then double press again when they're finished. I think that's it.
    I had a load of weird things saved, like 2 minutes of the home screen menu while I was getting used to it. Would be nice if they had some indicator on screen to know you're recording.

I still haven't fully looked into why I can't record highlights, even though I could do it before. Pity because I've had some high scoring games!

Fun fact....with the exception of my 2 nil win against Marseille (my only clean sheet), I've gone at least 1 goal down in every match I've played and have 3 wins, a draw and a loss. And last year I had the best defence out of both groups :D

Colemania wrote: »
    I still haven't fully looked into why I can't record highlights, even though I could do it before. Pity because I've had some high scoring games!

Fun fact....with the exception of my 2 nil win against Marseille (my only clean sheet), I've gone at least 1 goal down in every match I've played and have 3 wins, a draw and a loss. And last year I had the best defence out of both groups :D

I was new to recording around the time of our game, both of us tried to record it and both of us fúcked it up :pac:

One annoying thing, in one of my games which I lost, can't remember who it was against, I cracked the underside of the crossbar with probably my hardest shot ever and it bounced out. Poxy thing never made the highlites, probably because the ball went back into play. :mad:

I was new to recording around the time of our game, both of us tried to record it and both of us fúcked it up :pac:

One annoying thing, in one of my games which I lost, can't remember who it was against, I cracked the underside of the crossbar with probably my hardest shot ever and it bounced out. Poxy thing never made the highlites, probably because the ball went back into play. :mad:

On myclub vs the computer in one of those cups, I did a bicycle kick off the crossbar with fellaini ha. I think I actually managed to save that one!

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    GTA V.

That's pretty much it really! Just those two games! :pac:

Well, those plus any of the monthly free games I download, but I don't play them very often.

Play GTA 5 myself, ive a no money Rick James looking dude causing trouble

Nice here, I need to play Ajax and West Ham over the next few days, let me know when suits.

Free 2mrw night or all weekend, will throw a pm on here or ps

Edit: West Ham

Colemania wrote: »
    On myclub vs the computer in one of those cups, I did a bicycle kick off the crossbar with fellaini ha. I think I actually managed to save that one!

Upload it!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Ajax here. Will be online tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Monday during the day time. I have Nice, Southampton and Sporting Lisbon to play.
    Will be around all day and evening on Tuesday and Wednesday if the day times don't suit those teams.

New fixtures announced lads.

I see there's a few people in both groups with 5 or 6 games to play, taking today's fixtures into account. I know Fridays are the most active day (I think 11 or 13 games were played last Friday!!) so I assume a lot of ye will catch up tonight.

I know someone posted about having dodgy connection which is fine but if anyone else is falling behind, let people here know why, be it that you're away, very busy, internet problems.

We have a good crowd here now so I don't want to have to start removing teams from the league, like last year, for not being active.

Also, could people go on to the league website and have a look at their outstanding fixtures from previous weeks and make sure they didn't actually play a game that has no result up? Just on the off chance someone forgot to post it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lazio here. I have

Southampton (A)
    Sporting Lisbon (H)
    Ajax (H)
    Crystal Palace (A)

Should be around tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Leipzig here.

I'm down to play

Torino
    Porto
    Besiktas

I'll be around tonight and all weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Including this weekends fixtures I've now got 6 games to play, still waiting on Eir to sort my broadband though.

Including this weekends fixtures I've now got 6 games to play, still waiting on Eir to sort my broadband though.

Is your broadband completely gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is your broadband completely gone?

Yeah, the wire outside my square got damaged a month or so ago and the weather over the past 2 weeks completely ruined it so it had to be replaced. Eir have been saying since last week it'll be on "first thing in the morning" but I'm still waiting.

I can connect to PSN via my phones hotspot but I doubt the connection would be any good for a online game.

Advertisement