Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nah, phone ping is too slow. Was just wondering if was a chromecast interference, but obviously it's your cable. Got an update today that hopefully sorts the chromecast problem. Have to unplug them before I play pes

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Ajax are online til 4 today and til 5 in the evening tomorrow. I have to play Lazio, Southampton, Sporting Lisbon and Stoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Cienciano wrote: »
    Upload it!

Useless afro man! :D

Apologies to anyone looking to play me over the weekend. Sick all weekend and still recovering but should be on some evening this week.

I'll probably only have Leicester to play as Leipzig is gone on a mad one to Prague for the week and Lyon has no internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Nslattery living it up again. If he's not in Amsterdam, he's in Prague. At least he's promised to bring us all back a fridge magnet, this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

How does this work, Just curious about this for next season? do you guys have to play each other at dedicated times or can you dip in and out whenever suits the player?

It's pretty easy-going. Colemania posts the fixture list for the following week every Friday. Just drop messages in here or on PSN to arrange games. Friday nights seem to be the most common time for loads of matches to be getting played. Then post the results of each match in the Fixtures & Results thread and Colemania updates the league tables etc then.

Great craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Fox Hound wrote: »
    How does this work, Just curious about this for next season? do you guys have to play each other at dedicated times or can you dip in and out whenever suits the player?

Once you have the Playstation Messages app on your phone it's handy to keep track too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,457 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Torino here.

Should be on tonight if anyone needs to play me. Haven't been able to get on much lately I'm afraid so hopefully can catch a few of you later.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Torino here.

Should be on tonight if anyone needs to play me. Haven't been able to get on much lately I'm afraid so hopefully can catch a few of you later.

M

I should be online about 10pm :pac:

Shahktar btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll defo play you tonight aswell Stryker

Ajax will be available online all day and evening today and Wednesday if Lazio, Southampton or Sporting Lisbon are around.
    I work nights (just finished 7 in a row), I know it can be a little awkward scheduling fixtures!

They're on the ball with transfers this year, have to say. Sanchez already with United, for one. January transfers usen't be sorted til March sometimes!

Jaysus I'll have to do a transfer roundup once the window closes at this stage so everyone knows who they've gained and who they've lost!

Latest one being Musa to CSKA Moscow on loan, confirmed!

Also Laporte gone to Man City from Athletic Bilbao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Has West Ham gone missing? Tried adding on PSN etc

They're on the ball with transfers this year, have to say. Sanchez already with United, for one. January transfers usen't be sorted til March sometimes!

Really? Find that surprising, they're about 10 days behind for the weekly updates which isn't awful for them. Are you sure you weren't playing the game which shall not be named? :D

Yep, I just checked and Sanchez is still with Arsenal on mine. I updated again and he's still at Arsenal. Maybe they'll move him with the usual Thursday update, this week?

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Yep, I just checked and Sanchez is still with Arsenal on mine. I updated again and he's still at Arsenal. Maybe they'll move him with the usual Thursday update, this week?

You'd imagine so but from tracking it, it seems a transferred player has to have been in a match day squad the weekend before the Thursday update to be included in the following Thursdays update. Now the fact that it's a massive transfer, like the Coutinho one, may well swing it.

Turns out I'd transferred him, and others myself, noooooooo.
    The other game hasn't darkened my door step since 1997 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

callaway92 wrote: »
    Has West Ham gone missing? Tried adding on PSN etc

Nope still very much in it. Havent recieved a friend request from you at all though. I'll try adding you now

Edit: My bad, i had a an invinte sent to your boards name instead of your ps name from the weekend :o I got your request alright, just didnt get the notification on my phone.
    I'll msg you to get our game arranged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭az1234

Colemania wrote: »
    Jaysus I'll have to do a transfer roundup once the window closes at this stage so everyone knows who they've gained and who they've lost!

Latest one being Musa to CSKA Moscow on loan, confirmed!

Also Laporte gone to Man City from Athletic Bilbao
    Damn! Musa was handy as a super sub with his pace on the wing!

az1234 wrote: »

Ajax are sweating on the possible departure of Amin Younes. He's off to Inter in the summer but they want to bring it forward. Deal was done and dusted, but apparently it's collapsed. He's integral to Ajax's gameplan, and probable relegation dog fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

My whole game plan was centered around have a good defence and now I'm going to lose Laporte , God Damn you Pep

Amin Younes. He's off to Inter in the summer but they want to bring it forward.

Napoli actually. The boy's head's been turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭az1234

Napoli actually. The boy's head's been turned.
    He just can't wait to get out of Ajax and is willing to go anywhere!

He just can't wait to get out of Ajax and is willing to go anywhere!

Haha!

My whole game plan was centered around have a good defence and now I'm going to lose Laporte , God Damn you Pep

Already replaced him with Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad anyway. So 81 rated defender in for an 83 rated defender. Could be worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Any chance shakhtar are in the market for a pacy striker? Im starting to fall out of love with them after 6 demoralising defeats on the trot haha

Slimani off on loan to Newcastle too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Lads I think I might as well just drop out the league, it's gonna be like 8 games waiting for me this Friday and Vodafone still aren't giving me a date for when I'll be back online. They last said they're waiting on Eir who need to get permits to dig up the road to replace the wires, so god only knows how long that'll take.

Sorry about that!

Advertisement