Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Bale the new Jonas lads,
    Nah in fairness, could give Damo Togo Fc and he'd still win. Sick of playing you every season Damo :P

Played him in a friendly during the week as well. Wales V Brazil. Lost both! :pac: It's good to test yourself against him though! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Wilberto wrote: »
    Played him in a friendly during the week as well. Wales V Brazil. Lost both! :pac: It's good to test yourself against him though! :)

Absolutely, we had a few friendlies after our game for more practice, still ****ing had me. Going to destroy him on the return leg though :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Colemania wrote: »
    I think it'll be in your inbox anyway. It's the login bonuses you won't get like the free gp, coins and scouts

Got all the rewards, got Figo. Wingers are probably my strongest position, but still happy with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Group A having a slow start? No games yet. I guess we won't be finishing the groups early then :pac:

Group A having a slow start? No games yet. I guess we won't be finishing the groups early then :pac:

I plan on playing all 6 games on the last day of the last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Cracking goal, Cienciano. I had to have a look on your match video after ye were talking about it on the PS group last night :)

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Cracking goal, Cienciano. I had to have a look on your match video after ye were talking about it on the PS group last night :)

Cheers, I always hit them first time, bad idea cos they never go in! Almost never

Think goal difference might be important in this league with so few games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Ill be online tonight if Denmark and Brazil are on :)

Can Group A lads get online tonight? Plus write the results up on boards of games that have been played. We need to catch up with our games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

From this season on, I'm writing my team name in bold and with an asterix because I think I deserve it.

It's only fair!

:pac: :pac: :pac: :)

Brazil*

• Advertisement

When do we play our reverse fixtures in the groups ?

When do we play our reverse fixtures in the groups ?

After you have your first 3 played

After you have your first 3 played

I have 3 played :)

I have 3 played :)

Then work away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Alright lads i should be on 2mrw nte, think its turkey left to play then ready for the return games where Belgium, Wales and Turkey will be destroyed :D making the most of this weather, its cracking out galway side

Can Group A lads get online tonight? Plus write the results up on boards of games that have been played. We need to catch up with our games.

Is their results from games played not posted yet? Group A is a good bit behind all other groups it seems

Is their results from games played not posted yet? Group A is a good bit behind all other groups it seems

Yeah, think Chile and Spain played out a 1-1 draw. Not sure why neither of them wrote it up, though. Cienciano (Meath77) and myself always available to play but just can't seem to get the other lads online.

Looks like we'll sort out some group A tomorrow, some people busy at work. Although, boards pes world cup should take precedence

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Edit: Posted result in wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Konami just announced PES 2019 for the 30th of August!

• Advertisement

KennyG192 wrote: »
    Konami just announced PES 2019 for the 30th of August!

Early enough! First pro league starting on the 31st so? :P

Early enough! First pro league starting on the 31st so? :P

Straight in no kissing 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

I'll be on tomorrow night if any of Turkey or Argentina are around to finish off our group.

Group A got through the games tonight, big time! A lot of tired players by the end of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Group A

Spain 0 - 4 Chile

game started off well, Chile got two early goals, Niallym was unlucky two have two shots off the upright. The legs went on the Spanish towards teh end with two late goals.

GG Niallym

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Group A

Chile 3-2 Uruguay

Savage game Chile to get a two goal lead with Uruguay to pull up it up even, Chile we're with the backs to the wall only for Sanchez to snatch it with the last kick,

great game meath77

Whavin, can you move those results to the proper thread? I'd do it, but they won't make me a moderator!

Group A got through the games tonight, big time! A lot of tired players by the end of it!

Ye really went all out tonight! Fair play! Now suddenly we're behind in Group B :P

• Advertisement

I could be home late tonight might be after 11 if I get on (Turkey)

Advertisement