Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

My PSN is Batesy2007

The Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

PlanetPotter - NOT a Harry Potter reference!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

philamental

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Is this league all full up?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

There's always a way to split the teams. I believe in Colemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Always room. I'll make it work!

PES 2019 Boards League Sign-up

1. Colemania
    2. Walter.White
    3. Bozo_Skeleton
    4. Cienciano
    5. SteelyDanJalapeno
    6. KennyG192
    7. Luckycharms_74
    8. Hercule Poirot
    9. callaway92
    10. Beastermc
    11. Exclamation Marc
    12. whavin
    13. Det Somerset
    14. az1234
    15. the dunne
    16. gilberto_eire
    17. stryker mcqueen
    18. wandatowell
    19. ItsHoggie
    20. Batesy
    21. martineatworld

Colemania wrote: »
    Also, what are the new guys PSN usernames? I can add you later on and add you to the group chat

I've accepted your friend request, thanks. Do I have to add everybody else individually now? If so, is there a masterlist of PSN ids somewhere?

I've accepted your friend request, thanks. Do I have to add everybody else individually now? If so, is there a masterlist of PSN ids somewhere?

If you're in the group you can view members of the group on the PSN android app and click the "add friend" icon beside them. Or you can just add people as you play them. You don't even have to add them if you don't want to.

• Advertisement

Ffs, only realised this was PS4 when going back looking for the thread.

I'm on Xbox, sorry lads.

Ffs, only realised this was PS4 when going back looking for the thread.

I'm on Xbox, sorry lads.

No bother!

Cienciano wrote: »
    If you're in the group you can view members of the group on the PSN android app and click the "add friend" icon beside them. Or you can just add people as you play them. You don't even have to add them if you don't want to.

Thanks but even after downloading the app I just see Colemania and a number of peeps I added years ago. No mention of being in a group, although I have the option to create one, but that puts me back to needing to add everyone first. I'll leave things as they are for now, it'll probably become clearer once things get started.

Thanks but even after downloading the app I just see Colemania and a number of peeps I added years ago. No mention of being in a group, although I have the option to create one, but that puts me back to needing to add everyone first. I'll leave things as they are for now, it'll probably become clearer once things get started.

You're not in the chat group yet. No need to worry about it yet anyway. Plenty of time before the first fixtures.

Sorry, been busy. Will add any other new lads soon to the group chat

1. Colemania
    2. Walter.White
    3. Bozo_Skeleton
    4. Cienciano
    5. SteelyDanJalapeno
    6. KennyG192
    7. Luckycharms_74
    8. Hercule Poirot
    9. callaway92
    10. Beastermc
    11. Exclamation Marc
    12. whavin
    13. Det Somerset
    14. az1234
    15. the dunne
    16. stryker mcqueen
    17. wandatowell
    18. ItsHoggie
    19. Batesy
    20. martineatworld

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Alright lads, may give the new competition a miss. Well the first one anyway, my working hours are all over the shop again so dont want people waiting for me like last season.
    I'll be keeping an eye on this thread though.
    Alright with ye of i stay in the group chat? Wouldnt hitting a few co-op games over the next few weeks.

Loving this years pro evo, first time i put the wepes file on and it totally changes the game for me.
    Takes 15minutes and well worth it. Found this guide simple and has a link to the file.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-30-pes-2018-patch-option-files-licences-kits-badges

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Alright lads, may give the new competition a miss. Well the first one anyway, my working hours are all over the shop again so dont want people waiting for me like last season.
    Alright with ye of i stay in the group chat? Wouldnt hitting a few co-op games over the next few weeks.

Loving this years pro evo, first time i put the wepes file on and it totally changes the game for me.
    Takes 15minutes and well worth it. Found this guide simple and has a link to the file.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-30-pes-2018-patch-option-files-licences-kits-badges

Anyone know how I can format a USB to fat32 on a mac? Is it different to FAT? I don't know much about computers. got a USB stick but when formatting it doesn't give me an option for fat32.

AidoEirE wrote: »

No bother at all man! Hope to see you back

Anyone know how I can format a USB to fat32 on a mac? Is it different to FAT? I don't know much about computers. got a USB stick but when formatting it doesn't give me an option for fat32.
    I think they're the same.

• Advertisement

As far as I know if your USB drive is 4GB or over it will automatically format as FAT32 on a Mac if you choose the FAT option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Might look into picking this up. When are you closing the sign ups?

osh wrote: »
    Might look into picking this up. When are you closing the sign ups?

Probably Friday to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm probably not going to get the game until Christmas guys. Too busy at the minute. Loved the last leagues but :(

I'm probably not going to get the game until Christmas guys. Too busy at the minute. Loved the last leagues but :(

No problem, hope to see you back in the new year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Stick me down for the league sure. Will be picking it up later.

1. Colemania
    2. Walter.White
    3. Bozo_Skeleton
    4. Cienciano
    5. SteelyDanJalapeno
    6. KennyG192
    7. Luckycharms_74
    8. Hercule Poirot
    9. callaway92
    10. Beastermc