Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

How do ye post up goals here from a game? Jack wilshere scored me one of those abosulte strikes in the last game. Remember a few showing them off last year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AidoEirE wrote: »
    How do ye post up goals here from a game? Jack wilshere scored me one of those abosulte strikes in the last game. Remember a few showing them off last year.

You need to go into Capture Gallery on PS4 and upload it to Youtube from there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

As the concedee of the goal I can confirm it was a beauty

I still have to play Lazio and Monaco, I'll be around tomorrow evening between 6 and 9 if ye are free?

I still have to play Lazio and Monaco, I'll be around tomorrow evening between 6 and 9 if ye are free?

Just Monaco now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Colemania wrote: »
    Marseille manager martineatworld/scange01 is away until Monday so won't be able to play games until then

Thanks for letting me know. I'll catch him early next week so.

I have to play spursman city, can get online to get it played tonight if it suits. If not i can get on after 10ish tomorrow night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ok, get ready for the worst excuse ever. Playing Hercule Poirot, not long into the game and my 6 year old who had been asleep comes in rubbing his eyes. He comes over and sits on my knee and before I can say "you can't pause online games" he asks me if frogs in ireland are poisonous. Hercule Poirot scores. Try and get him to bed, Poirot scores again. Luckily it finished 3 nil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Just Monaco now..

Monaco here, that should be fine, hardly free tonight after 10 30 or 11?

Otherwise can try for tomorrow but then I'm gone for the weekend

Monaco here, that should be fine, hardly free tonight after 10 30 or 11?

Otherwise can try for tomorrow but then I'm gone for the weekend

Missus has taken the TV for the evening, give me a shout if you're around tomorrow evening...

Cienciano wrote: »
    Ok, get ready for the worst excuse ever. Playing Hercule Poirot, not long into the game and my 6 year old who had been asleep comes in rubbing his eyes. He comes over and sits on my knee and before I can say "you can't pause online games" he asks me if frogs in ireland are poisonous. Hercule Poirot scores. Try and get him to bed, Poirot scores again. Luckily it finished 3 nil.

With an excuse like that, your 3 year old should of just took the controller off ya and carried on :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

With an excuse like that, your 3 year old should of just took the controller off ya and carried on :p

Probably would have put in a better performance if he just held the squad button for 10 minutes

Cienciano wrote: »
    Probably would have put in a better performance if he just held the squad button for 10 minutes

To be fair, give him a few years the little kid will be playing in this league opposite ya ;)

Looks very bright. Thinkbthats down to a 4k tv without the pspro. Not that bright during when playing.
    That took to much hassel

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

That's some camera work at the end of the second video! :pac: :pac:

Sweet strike though!! :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's some camera work at the end of the second video! :pac: :pac:

Sweet strike though!! :)

Was some sweet editing all right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Wilberto wrote: »
    I think I went a bit overboard.

Brilliant wilberto 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

I'm Real Madrid looking for Valencia for my final match of the week. I'll be home and available from 6.30 to 9.30 tonight, possibly a little earlier and/or later.

Can you give me a heads up as to whether you'll be available to play or not, Batesy?

Inter will be on after 5.30 today to get my matches done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Could you please stop leaving all your games until the last day? I think Damok21 is away for a few days now but was available up until yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Tonights fine for me it's this weekend and next weekend I won't be around, I'll be on from around nine tonight if that suits you dunne ? In fairness to the dunne he was one of the better ones on the fifa leagues to play games.

• Advertisement

I'll be at work so wont be able to play you

Apologies Monaco, made an absolute balls of this, it's Valencia I'm supposed to be playing

AidoEirE wrote:
    I'll be at work so wont be able to play you

No problem. I will be around tomorrow evening and after 1pm on Saturday. Will definitely catch up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

No problem. I will be around tomorrow evening and after 1pm on Saturday. Will definitely catch up

You free now? Monaco here

Gameweek 3 fixtures are up now.

Warnings to be handed out tomorrow based on effort, or lack there of, in playing games.

Games unplayed in Division A are all from Marseille who told me he is away until Monday so please organise games with him (scange01) when he is back.

2 warnings have been issued in Division B however. Valencia (Batesy2007) and Inter Milan (thedunne). The teams you were due to play were available to play the majority of the last 7 days so this is your first warning.

New fixtures have been announced so you both have 5 games to catch up on by next Wednesday night. Failure to catch up will result in expulsion from the league.

I've been fair here and let people off in week 1 and have constantly posted about these warnings coming.

If teams are kicked out of the league, 3 points will be awarded to all players in the division for games between them

Colemania wrote:
    2 warnings have been issued in Division B however. Valencia (Batesy2007) and Inter Milan (thedunne). The teams you were due to play were available to play the majority of the last 7 days so this is your first warning.

Apologies to all. Was a very hectic week. I'll be on most of the weekend to catch up/play current matches. Won't happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Colemania wrote: »
    If teams are kicked out of the league, 3 points will be awarded to all players in the division for games between them

With the way things are going for me, this looks like my best chance of picking up 3 points in the near future!

*crosses fingers that Batesy has a weeklong broadband outage*

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Chelsea here will be online around 7 tonight looking for barca celtic and athletico Madrid, I'll post up in the boards ps chat when I get on sound lads

• Advertisement

Rangers have :

Marseille (A)
    PSG (H)
    Spurs (H)

Just putting them all in one place for myself! :pac: :)

EDIT: Also 6,666 posts. :pac: :pac:

Advertisement