Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Looking for:

Valencia (H)
    Monaco (H) - this time definitely!
    Roma (A)
    Inter Milan (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Looking for:

Valencia (H)
    Monaco (H) - this time definitely!
    Roma (A)
    Inter Milan (H)

Should be on tonight after 10, Roma here.

Should be on tonight after 10, Roma here.

Cool, I should be around

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

KennyG192 wrote: »
    Chelsea here will be online around 7 tonight looking for barca celtic and athletico Madrid, I'll post up in the boards ps chat when I get on sound lads

I'm working tonight and tomorrow evening, might be around Sunday evening. I'm around all day evenings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if any of those times suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Wilberto wrote: »
    Rangers have :

Marseille (A)
    PSG (H)
    Spurs (H)

Just putting them all in one place for myself! :pac: :)

EDIT: Also 6,666 posts. :pac: :pac:

PSG here, im around tonight. Give me a shout if you're online and I'll jump on. PSN is ivefoundgod87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Good games of co op tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Any chance Inter, Lazio and Valencia can get on to me 2mrw about our games. I've hit the ps messages looking but not getting a reply. During the week is a lot tougher for me as i work evenings.

Napoli will be free for games till around 3ish

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Managed to get all three of my matches for this week played already, so I can relax and enjoy the co-ops for the next few days. :cool:

Batesy, I still have Valencia to play from last week, but as nobody has heard from you in a while I'm not going to chase you for our match. If your situation changes and you're looking to catch up on your games this week, let me know your availability on here or on the app and we'll see if we can find a suitable time.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Arsenal avalible. Looking for man city and Marseilles anytime tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Arsenal avalible. Looking for man city and Marseilles anytime tonight

Marseille away until tomorrow I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

How does the form thing work? I played as Lazio yesterday who were D, but loads of my players were on form. I thought the better the letter, the more form players you'd have.

Cienciano wrote: »
    How does the form thing work? I played as Lazio yesterday who were D, but loads of my players were on form. I thought the better the letter, the more form players you'd have.

It's gone a bit weird for some teams I think. A form is obviously the best with E form being the worst. I know with Roma, damo was telling me some of his best players are off form but Roma are on B form

I'm happy with my team anyway, as long as Immobile is at least neutral I can't complain.

Just another reminder to those given warnings last Friday, Valencia and Inter Milan. You have until Wednesday night to catch up and I don't think any games have been played in almost a week or so for some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Monaco free tonight and 8 - 10 tomorrow to play Inter, Napoli & southampton to play.

Colemania wrote: »
    You have until Wednesday night to catch up.

I know this isn't directed at me, but don't the gameweeks run Fri-Thur inclusive meaning they have until thurs night?

I know this isn't directed at me, but don't the gameweeks run Fri-Thur inclusive meaning they have until thurs night?

Nope. Those on a warning have until Wednesday night. The rest of us have until Thursday night

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Monaco free tonight and 8 - 10 tomorrow to play Inter, Napoli & southampton to play.

Southampton here. Just drop me a message when you're online this evening (PSN = Bijilf).

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Southampton also looking to play Valencia and AC Milan. If any of ye are online tonight, just drop me a PSN message. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Looking to play man city. Avalible anytime more or less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Valancia will be online from 8pm tonight to get a few games played.

Just wondering people's age and sex as the wife gives me dogs abuse about playing online football in league
    I'm 42 and male
    If u don't want to comment that's ok too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just wondering people's age and sex as the wife gives me dogs abuse about playing online football in league I'm 42 and male If u don't want to comment that's ok too

Mentally or physically?

Mentally I'm probably a 12 year old girl! :eek: :o :pac:

Just wondering people's age and sex as the wife gives me dogs abuse about playing online football in league
    I'm 42 and male

You old bastard. I'm 40. Wife has no problem, she's used to me gaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

31, wife doesn't mind most of the time as long as I don't spend every night on it and Saturday nights are a write off for gaming unless she's not around.

I'm 42 and male

42 and male. I've never really done online gaming before this but my wife has her own interests and hobbies that don't involve me so she doesn't have a problem with me spending my time on stuff like this. She does get a little amused when I tell her I'm strictly unavailable for 20 mins when I have to play a league game but she only gives me light teasing and actually asks me how I got on after the match is finished so she's cool with it. Maybe she'd have more of a problem if online gaming was all I did, but for me it's just something I do here and there and often it's when she's preoccupied herself.

Jesus ye're all ancient :pac:

I'm 29 and the wife doesn't really care about my online gaming as long as I'm not online from about 7 or so until midnight because I only get home from work around half 6 which is fair enough.

First baby on the way in February so that'll be me out of the boards league come January. In other words, I probably won't be competing in the second season of PES 2019 Boards League but may be back for the 3rd season. Can probably still organise it alright but may ask for help from some of the lads

I'm 29 and the wife doesn't really care about my online gaming as long as I'm not online from about 7 or so until midnight because I only get home from work around half 6 which is fair enough.

First baby on the way in February so that'll be me out of the boards league come January. In other words, I probably won't be competing in the second season of PES 2019 Boards League but may be back for the 3rd season. Can probably still organise it alright but may ask for help from some of the lads

My kids are 5 and 6, gaming pretty much stopped for me for a couple of months when the kids came. Used to use a headset for COD, couldn't use that any more cos if they woke I wouldn't hear them. Still get the odd moment when the kids wake up midgame, wife is asleep and I just have to drop the controller depending on what it is.

One reason I like this new PSN id change thing to come in is so I can get rid of 77 from my username. Getting beaten by "nEyMar4eva2006" isn't a good look.

• Advertisement

It also explains why so many of us are ****e compared to you young whipper snappers, as we've got old man reflexes and stiff thumb joints which slow us down. Laugh it up as much as you want now though, as we are your future in 10 years time :p

Advertisement