Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Roma here. I'll be on after 6 tonight if Monaco or West ham are around

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Colemania wrote: »
    Well lads, we haven't played much Co op lately but I know how much people enjoy it so I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a mini Co op tournament this weekend? Obviously everyone would have to be free at the same time and we'll pair up in groups of 2.

Let me know if you're interested anyway

Just following up here on the conversation a few of us had on the PS Messaging app. I believe the aim is to see if it is possible to arrange something along these lines for next weekend which gives people more notice to see if they can be available. No definite format has been suggested which I expect depends on the numbers who would be interested in playing, so let's try and see who wants to join in and when they are likely available to do so. As for me ...

Interested? Yes

Likely availability? My In-Laws may be staying with us one night over the weekend and I'd find it hard to commit to games on that night if they do. (its one thing playing video games, but it's another screaming obscenities at the tv which is how I play online matches :pac:) I'll find out if that's happening in the next few days. Apart from that I expect I can be relatively flexible with my other commitments next weekend so my general availability would be something like this

Fri: 6pm to 12am
    Sat: 12pm to 12am
    Sun: 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 12am (El Clasico and Man U v EFC)
    Mon: 12pm to 10pm

Is it likely to be a single session or multi session tournament, Cole? Or does that depend entirely on numbers that are interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Roma here. I'll be on after 6 tonight if Monaco or West ham are around

West Ham (Aidz) usually can't get online until late midweek due to work but you'd probably catch him around 11 if you're still around then.

West Ham (Aidz) usually can't get online until late midweek due to work but you'd probably catch him around 11 if you're still around then.

Sorry for not replying to lads who messaged me on psn over the weekend it wasn't me online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'd be interested in the co-op competition too.
    Available:
    Fri: 10pm to 1am
    Sat: 10:30pm to 1am
    Sun: 10pm to 1am
    Mon: 10pm to 1am

Times might be a bit useless, but may as well stick it up there as an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Manchester United (ItsHoggie) - I'll be available to play this evening, up until about 9:30pm. I can play you tomorrow night, either.

Napoli - I think you're available on Tuesday so I'll play you then?

Southampton here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Is it likely to be a single session or multi session tournament, Cole? Or does that depend entirely on numbers that are interested?

More than likely a single session. All done in one night. Friday night looking the best so far anyway. We'll discuss the mechanics of it further after we get a decent list of numbers for this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Friday could be dodgy for me depending on the time. I'm away at the elections until 10pm, so probably won't be ready to play until about 11pm. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Arsenal online from 8 ish tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Manchester United (ItsHoggie) - I'll be available to play this evening, up until about 9:30pm. I can play you tomorrow night, either.

Southampton here!

Howdy, yeah, Napoli penciled in to play Lazio and Southampton tomorrow evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Monaco will be online tomorrow evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Ath Madrid on tonight between 6-10pm to catch up on my games

Just a reminder to people that Man-U V Juventus is on in the Champions League tonight. I won't be available till after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Southampton here!

Can play you tonight if you’re around

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Yep, nice one. I'll be available to jump online all evening and some of the night so drop me a message on PSN if you're looking to play.

Yep, nice one. I'll be available to jump online all evening and some of the night so drop me a message on PSN if you're looking to play.

I can get on after the United game

Arsenal on now looking for Celtic Athletico or or barca. I'm in work but might squeeze in 1 or 2

I'm avalible at any stage later today or tomorrow just send me a message here or on psn. Thanks Arsenal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lads, just for a bit of context.....

3 games left to be played in Division B before next week's fixtures which are released tonight (deadline to play outstanding games)

20 games left to play in Division A :eek:

I know some people were busy recently or couldn't get on but I thought there would be some progress.

Division B master race!
    I remember in one of the last leagues the group I was in had a big backlog. But a load of us were online at the same time and we got a shítload of games done in one night.
    Division A needs something like that to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I sent a message in the PSN group. I'll be online tonight and all weekend to catch up on my games.
    I'm away next week from Tuesday for a week so I'll get my games in before I go when fixtures are released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I sent a message in the PSN group. I'll be online tonight and all weekend to catch up on my games.
    I'm away next week from Tuesday for a week so I'll get my games in before I go when fixtures are released.

I'll be online tonight as well to catch up and again Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Colemania wrote: »
    Lads, just for a bit of context.....

3 games left to be played in Division B before next week's fixtures which are released tonight (deadline to play outstanding games)

20 games left to play in Division A :eek:

I know some people were busy recently or couldn't get on but I thought there would be some progress.

Think the two games in B are for myself anyway :p

Cienciano wrote: »
    Division B master race!
    I remember in one of the last leagues the group I was in had a big backlog. But a load of us were online at the same time and we got a shítload of games done in one night.
    Division A needs something like that to happen.

Yeah first league when i was Napoli had a good 7 games to catch up as i was sick. Got it all done on a Sunday night. Need a bit of luck to get it done like that though.

Hopefully the games get caught up on, with Read Dead 2 out tonight, league may take a hit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Yeah first league when i was Napoli had a good 7 games to catch up as i was sick. Got it all done on a Sunday night. Need a bit of luck to get it done like that though.

Hopefully the games get caught up on, with Read Dead 2 out tonight, league may take a hit

Are you on later?

Are you on later?

Not tonight, wont finish up work till the am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

can i join the fifa league?
    my PSN is brensince1984

can i join the fifa league?
    my PSN is brensince1984

This is a pro evo league Bud

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

#awkward

:pac:

• Advertisement

This is a pro evo league Bud

6gOp.gif

Advertisement