Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

I've 1 more league game to play but head away this afternoon and won't be back until next Saturday. Is that OK? When do they all need to be played by?

No worries, as osh said, fixtures won't be released until Monday so you'll have next weekend to play that last game when you're back.

I've got 3 more to play this week, although 2 if Sevilla doesn't return.

Doctor said this morning that the missus is likely to go into labour in the next 48 hours so would like to get all my remaining games played tonight if possible.

Think I have everyone to play again except Torino and Benfica

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Have to say, your wife is a real sport for holding on until you can complete the league campaign! ;)

Have to say, your wife is a real sport for holding on until you can complete the league campaign! ;)

Would expect nothing less :D

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

They're calling the baby Gabriel or Gabrielle in honour of Batistuta"s goal scoring exploits in my club co op!! I preferred the name baby Damo myself ! but the man can't stop scoring !

• Advertisement

They're calling the baby Gabriel or Gabrielle in honour of Batistuta"s goal scoring exploits in my club co op!! I preferred the name baby Damo myself ! but the man can't stop scoring !

Well I'd hope this child doesn't score as much as Batistuta....... Jesus!

Surely Batigol or Batigolina? :P

Shame, as I was hoping for Boards Dotty Coleman :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Batigol must have a 99 shot power. I have a Mo Salah at an overall 96, he's unreal.

Not a bad girls name in fairness. Wouldn't be a fan of Gabriel for a boy. Should be Gabriela for a girl or Damo for a boy. Or maybe the league winner gets to decide?

Cienciano wrote: »
    Batigol must have a 99 shot power. I have a Mo Salah at an overall 96, he's unreal.

Not a bad girls name in fairness. Wouldn't be a fan of Gabriel for a boy. Should be Gabriela for a girl or Damo for a boy. Or maybe the league winner gets to decide?

Jesus I'm not THAT invested in this league :D

I got 94 Salah last night and trained him up 1 level to 95 but haven't used him yet

Colemania wrote: »
    Jesus I'm not THAT invested in this league :D

I got 94 Salah last night and trained him up 1 level to 95 but haven't used him yet

Serious pace and acceleration on salah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Cienciano wrote: »
    Serious pace and acceleration on salah.

I got two 94 Salah's, used one to train the other and have him maxed at 97 - he's unreal

I got two 94 Salah's, used one to train the other and have him maxed at 97 - he's unreal

That wijnaldum looks decent too. Alexander-Arnold is 95 rated when maxed out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Got salah, had him already so used him to train the new one up a few levels. Also Alexander Arnold and Milner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Sevilla will return next week , in Spain at the moment ....apologies for my rant .

Love

Stryker

Return to where? Hasn't Sevilla always been in Spain?

:pac:

Just kidding, glad you're continuing fella :D

Well lads.

I've posted up the remaining fixtures which consist of the remaining 2 scheduled fixtures plus any unplayed ones to date.

I'm currently in the hospital as my wife is being induced for labour but it mightn't be until later today when she actually goes into labour so I'd time on my hands to post the fixtures.

I'm a bit behind myself but if I can't catch up at all, I might have to pull myself out of the league. I'll play it by ear anyway

Well lads.

I've posted up the remaining fixtures which consist of the remaining 2 scheduled fixtures plus any unplayed ones to date.

I'm currently in the hospital as my wife is being induced for labour but it mightn't be until later today when she actually goes into labour so I'd time on my hands to post the fixtures.

I'm a bit behind myself but if I can't catch up at all, I might have to pull myself out of the league. I'll play it by ear anyway

Good luck, in 12 years we'll have little coleman jr kicking my ass in the league

All the best to you and the Mrs in the coming days, Coleman :)

Just realized I'm the first to complete my league campaign. Finished bottom of the group even with games still to play but still probably had more fun overall this season than playing as Real Madrid last season as I really struggled with them offensively. Most of the games with Bournemouth were end to end and good fun even when losing, although it was often frustrating that Bournemouth's keepers had chocolate wrists and always seemed to concede from the first opponent's shot on goal :p. Anyway, thanks to all the players I played this season. Now bring on the Spoon! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya I'm definitely enjoying it too.

Pity about Betis being so bad..Picked them on a whim and din't really think about it.

A team like Bournemouth is ideal with pacy attackers. Something underrated and forgotten when picking these teams too is a decent goalkeeper.. My keeper has been pathetic

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    Something underrated and forgotten when picking these teams too is a decent goalkeeper.. My keeper has been pathetic

I would definitely say the same about my keepers and I had thought 78 rated Begovic would actually be ok but he's been dreadful. I wonder if that's just what 70-79 keepers are like in the game unless they are in great form?

Anybody have a keeper in that bracket that they were happy with this season or have they been all as crap as each other?

I would definitely say the same about my keepers and I had thought 78 rated Begovic would actually be ok but he's been dreadful. I wonder if that's just what 70-79 keepers are like in the game unless they are in great form?

Anybody have a keeper in that bracket that they were happy with this season or have they been all as crap as each other?

My keeper is 80 rated and a big ball of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Any news on the baby Coleman, hope all is well

Any news on the baby Coleman, hope all is well

Baby Coleman born at 7.17pm tonight. Baby and mother doing great. Its a beautiful baby girl

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Congratulations to you and your missus. Delighted for you both

Baby Coleman born at 7.17pm tonight. Baby and mother doing great. Its a beautiful baby girl

It's a girl, so you don't have to call her Damo. Lucky you.
    Congratulations on the new addition to the family

Just updated scores now, dunno if I'll get all of mine played but she's home tomorrow so maybe over the weekend

Just updated scores now, dunno if I'll get all of mine played but she's home tomorrow so maybe over the weekend

In about 5 years you'll have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Guys, apologies for dropping off the radar, Ajax should be available from tomorrow but then absent Sunday and Monday before returning Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I have seville and coleman left to play, understanding the above great news, any chance Seville are around this morning as I'm away after until monday

Advertisement