Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yay!! It finally arrived!! :pac: :pac:

I would ask that I be given a little bit of time to practice first before getting stuck into the league. I mean, even if if means waiting until the weekend or early next week before I play my games. It'd be a little unfair on other teams if I played my two now when I'm really raw and then play the next ones after I've had plenty of practice.

:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yay!! It finally arrived!! :pac: :pac:

I would ask that I be given a little bit of time to practice first before getting stuck into the league. I mean, even if if means waiting until the weekend or early next week before I play my games. It'd be a little unfair on other teams if I played my two now when I'm really raw and then play the next ones after I've had plenty of practice.

:):)

No worries man! As long as you can get caught up by the end of next week with this week's games and next week's games, that's no hassle at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I hope you shot that carrier pidgeon when he arrived haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I hope you shot that carrier pidgeon when he arrived haha

There was no need to. I think my cat may have mauled the fecker!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I was off line the weekend due to internet issues.
    I'm hoping to get both my games played tonight or the next day or so :)

• Advertisement

Group B are getting embarrassed by the efficiency of games played in Group A :D

All played in Group A. 6 left to play in Group B :O

Seen the table it really it wide open aswell :D looking forward to week 2 both my games were great nothing in either of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Seen the table it really it wide open aswell :D looking forward to week 2 both my games were great nothing in either of them

Yeah looking forward to them big time, dont get to play at all during the week so when the weekend hits its nice to get some games going to try climb back up the table. League makes the game a lot more personnal

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Colemania wrote:
    Group B are getting embarrassed by the efficiency of games played in Group A

Well let's do something about that tonight!

#letsmakeGroupBgreatagain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

You really have to play 3 up front when playing online.

• Advertisement

Yeeeessssss!! I'm not going to be the first person on the receiving end of a hammering! :pac: :D

Still going to lose all my games though....

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Liverpool here lads won't be around to play my fixtures until Monday night

Have we a clan setup lads. Online co op challenge cup im keen on but a clan is needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Have we a clan setup lads. Online co op challenge cup im keen on but a clan is needed

Yeah just search Boards.ie. I'll accept your request. If we get one more can play a few games of 3v3 now

Yeah just search Boards.ie. I'll accept your request. If we get one more can play a few games of 3v3 now

Im in that community already, just not sure where to go from there

Im in the boards.ie community, doesnt really seem that active.
    How i find the pro evo clan from that im not sure
    Psn name is aidz-eire- if your able to throw an invite as my head is melted at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'm up for joining a clan too lads.

Let me know if you want my PSN username. Online co-op looks like a good laugh

Anyone behind on their games from last week, try catchup this weekend. Luckily it's only 2 games a week so shouldn't be too bad.

How's everyone finding the league so far? Any connection issues or other problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I've had no problems with my 2 games so far anyway. Connection was grand in both.

I have to play Roma and Man City this weekend, I should be around for most of today so whenever either are online I'd say I'll be good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Connection has been good so far , really enjoying it , will be online this evening late for a game

• Advertisement

Working grand, 2 a week seems perfect. I'll try and get one played over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Wilberto, my 2nd game is against you (Dortmund, I think?). Just let me know if you're online tonight or when suits you best?

Koolhanger (PSN = Bijilf)

Koolhanger wrote:
    Wilberto, my 2nd game is against you (Dortmund, I think?). Just let me know if you're online tonight or when suits you best?

Definitely won't be tonight anyway. At a wedding. :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    Definitely won't be tonight anyway. At a wedding. :pac:

Good to see you checking the pes league thread, even at a wedding

Arsenal online to play Inter and Liverpool today if possible :) pm me on here or on PSN :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Arsenal online to play Inter and Liverpool today if possible :) pm me on here or on PSN :)

I (Inter) should get on tomorrow night for a couple of hours if that suits.

I think I can safely say my most valuable player in the league so far is David De Gea. Good standard so far and a nice mix of playing styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Liverpool here lads I'll be able to go on tonight if that suits anyone who has to play me. I think I've arsenal and atl Madrid to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Liverpool here lads I'll be able to go on tonight if that suits anyone who has to play me. I think I've arsenal and atl Madrid to play

I should be online later to play so I could play you.
    Just message me on PSN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Hi all,

I'm away on holidays from tomorrow until 13th October so won't be able to play any games until I'm back next weekend.

Wilberto - I can play our match tonight if you're free?

Koolhanger

Advertisement