Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    No harm in putting out the data around 7.30 or so I would reckon. At least we can have something else to bitch at each other about then :D

*Not you and me, the group collectively

I'm off to Netflix for a bit. One episode should take me to 7:30 so I'll post after.

In case anyone of my stalkerrs complain of me not being on and participating......

Gonna vote first though. Just in case I fall asleep or something and miss the lynch. Won't happen, but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry but how is me talking about being a non roled villager today but possibly not tomorrow if I were recruited make me a wolf?

And what has me collating all of grumps posts into a format I could read on my phone got to do with anything?

Ah, someone asked..

So, posting that ling list of quotes without any analysis or conclusion is wolfey as hell. Its the im a super helpful villager routine while actually contributing the square root of zero.

As for your red shirt comment it's nonsense. Q being in play or otherwise has nothing to do with whether an nrv should want to stay alive. Actually the opposite, since with Q out of pkay all nrvs officially become cannon fodder

Hence,....wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

1. quickbeam
    2. tritium
    3. y0ssar1an22
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. Ectoplasm
    6. beakerjoe
    7. Guffy
    8. sKeith
    9. Necrominus
    10. Jayop
    11. Strawberry Milkshake
    12. The_Valeyard
    13. Grumpylumpy
    14. MrsFlushdraw
    15. Barney92
    16. Kolido

Thanks guys!!

So we've 16 left with one wolf dead. They started with 5 wolves, they likely still have a recruit (1/4 chance Lord TSC was Locutus).

So after tonight they'll have 5 wolves, one of which is the queen and takes two shots to kill.

If we miss the lynch tonight that'll be...
    10 v 6 (6 not five because queen takes two lynches)

Slaughter tomorrow....
    9 v 6

miss tomorrow...
    8 v 6

Slaughter friday...
    7 v 6

At that point given we need perfection

L 7 v 5
    S 6 v 5
    L 6 v 4
    S 5 v 4
    L 5 v 3
    S 4 v 3
    L 4 v 2
    S 3 v 2
    L 3 v 1
    S 2 v 1
    L 2 v 0

So by my reckoning, if they have the recruiter still alive we can only afford to miss 2 lynches between now and the end of the game. Of course, should the Bg protect then that gives us an extra turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#FFA3

Strawbs
    Vale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kolido wrote: »
    #FFA3

Strawbs
    Vale

Interesting, I mention you and your hairy fangs pounce.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yep, looks good Jayo. So 2 lynches then LYLO... we need some info. Any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

tritium wrote: »
    Ah, someone asked..

So, posting that ling list of quotes without any analysis or conclusion is wolfey as hell. Its the im a super helpful villager routine while actually contributing the square root of zero.

As for your red shirt comment it's nonsense. Q being in play or otherwise has nothing to do with whether an nrv should want to stay alive. Actually the opposite, since with Q out of pkay all nrvs officially become cannon fodder

Hence,....wolf

I haven't liked the strawberry bandwagon but this seems to have merit

Interesting, I mention you and your hairy fangs pounce.

When did you mention me?

Have you not read my posts today?

Kolido wrote: »
    When did you mention me?

Have you not read my posts today?

My brain tunes out wolf propaganda

quickbeam wrote: »
    This takes me nowhere?

Fair enough. "Fluffy" was what I remember most against her, which is why I asked for reminding why people were against her. Thanks for the reminder.

Post #2865 qb

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Post #2865 qb

Still not feeling that Strawberry's a bad'un. I'll stand by that one. I've my vote in on Kolido unless anything changes between now and then.

I'm starting to worry about the worst for our Seer.

Tell me this, was last night considered night 3 given it was the 3rd slaughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jayop wrote: »

I too am worried about the seer, but one can hope.

Today is day three, so I'd guess night three is after day three. I think the first slaughter was night 0.

Recruiter - Locutus
    Recruits one villager to be a wolf on night 3. Recruited wolf will lose all abilities they once enjoyed as a villager.

Night 0 - Robyn
    Night 1 - BG protect
    Night 2 - Crosstown.

This will be the third night I think. The opening slaughter is the prelude to the game. Right??

Day 3 – Wednesday
    Morning - 10am munch
    Evening - 9pm Lynch

I'm pretty sure tonight is considered night 3

OK, so the problem is that if the seer doesn't come out before the lynch then we can't trust a word they say.

This is a balls.

OK, so the problem is that if the seer doesn't come out before the lynch then we can't trust a word they say.

This is a balls.

Or seer is dead

Or seer is dead

Yep that's the other big worry.

If we've no seer then the priest should probably come out. They will know if the seer is dead. Again if they don't come out before time we can't trust them.

If they're both dead already then we're as good as fked.

This is a balls.

We need to throw everything we have at getting this lynch right. So I'm starting to think we need all the roles out. Risky... but we have nothing but gut feels and flimsy evidence (sorry Trit, not a dig, but it's not great on either Strawbs or Kolido)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

if alive consider coming out mr. seer.

no need to be afraid. we will be very accepting of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

This is a balls.

They'd need to come out very shortly after the lynch and then we might have a chance of believing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    They'd need to come out very shortly after the lynch and then we might have a chance of believing them.

why not before the lynch? in fact if they were gonna come out right after lynch, 100% do it now. it would be way more useful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Back for a bit but have to report back to the REAL Captain (looks at Vale) again.

Necro, you dont like getting accused of being a wolf do you? poor you!

So we are calling for the seer to come forth and not the priest? surely we didnt lynch the seer? they surely would have told us prior to it. Unless the new person was the seer. I don't think so but it might. There is only ONE person who can clear that up for us...

Barney92 wrote: »

We dont know how long the borg have to pick or whether they spotted the seer already and made a choice. Seer needs to reveal before the lynch

Back for a bit but have to report back to the REAL Captain (looks at Vale) again.

So we are calling for the seer to come forth and not the priest? surely we didnt lynch the seer? they surely would have told us prior to it. Unless the new person was the seer. I don't think so but it might. There is only ONE person who can clear that up for us...

Seeing as I've been fighting fires since the first morning, I'd like to see your evidence.

PSTARR at least had his theory. BJ, to his credit is fighting the good fight in his name.

You made no mention of me till yesterday evening. Why is this?

if alive consider coming out mr. seer.

no need to be afraid. we will be very accepting of you

orly_owl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Does the BG protection extend to the recuiter?

Impossible to know who the wolves would go for, but it could save us with a little bit of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

We could have shot them though :( or they could have eaten the seer

Necrominus wrote: »
    Seeing as I've been fighting fires since the first morning, I'd like to see your evidence.

PSTARR at least had his theory. BJ, to his credit is fighting the good fight in his name.

You made no mention of me till yesterday evening. Why is this?

Don't have enough time Necro boy, but you are sure flapping.

• Advertisement

I would say munches only BJ.

Advertisement