Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Seeing as I've been fighting fires since the first morning, I'd like to see your evidence.

PSTARR at least had his theory. BJ, to his credit is fighting the good fight in his name.

You made no mention of me till yesterday evening. Why is this?

Well not really in his name, I feel he was right about Lord and he was on to you and no one else. No one else can say they spotted a wolf so far besides him, so his work is a good place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Sully was very shady for a goody. Thinking she was seer or priest

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Don't have enough time Necro boy, but you are sure flapping.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Guffy wrote: »
    We could have shot them though :( or they could have eaten the seer

I dont think PJ was the seer. I do think he was Q though. If Sully had been the seer she would not have accused me the way she did. Also she would have stopped me doing it since I gave warning...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I would say munches only BJ.
    From OP
    Bodyguard - Data
    The bodyguard can choose to protect a player each night. Cannot pick the same player on consecutive nights. If the player a bodyguard protects is targeted by the wolves, the munch will fail. This does not protect the player from lynches

It doesnt really say to be fair, so its open to query.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Honestly, if they don't come out before the lynch then I ain't believing them.

A smart wolf play will be to recruit, if they haven't managed to get the seer then role claim it anyway in the hope the real one is dead. FK it, if I was a wolf I'd roleclaim both roles and take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly, if they don't come out before the lynch then I ain't believing them.

A smart wolf play will be to recruit, if they haven't managed to get the seer then role claim it anyway in the hope the real one is dead. FK it, if I was a wolf I'd roleclaim both roles and take the risk.

If the seer is still alive, maybe they havent been online for awhile.

But, yeah, a seer claim after the recruit will be very dodgy, even if you are the real seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

#ffa3

Strawbs

Kolido

Reasons given previously

I may have missed it last night but did Trit and jay confirm who is who.

Which is elder and which was seeked!

I may have missed it last night but did Trit and jay confirm who is who.

Which is elder and which was seeked!

Nope

• Advertisement

Priest, seer, shaman and guinan (naming all semi-unknown roles)

Guinan aside, they can't all be dead. Can they??

We need something, anything to help us right now.

#ffa

Yosser
    Kolido

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

why not before the lynch? in fact if they were gonna come out right after lynch, 100% do it now. it would be way more useful

My thought is based on if they come out right after they might have a new peak.

If they come out now they'll be the main target to be turned and we almost certainly won't get the next peak. If I was a wolf and a seer came out before the lynch I'd be damn sure that I'd have their name to be turned as soon as I could.

tritium wrote: »
    Nope

Will you be coming out? If not, why not?

It will put one in the definite good side and the other can go on the seers list.

Will you be coming out? If not, why not?

It will put one in the definite good side and the other can go on the seers list.

Nope

No, Guinan stays put. There's a chance they don't turn guinan if it could be two people.

I understand the merits of coming out before the lynch but that's not foolproof either.

No, Guinan stays put. There's a chance they don't turn guinan if it could be two people.

Agreed neither should come forward out of the pair of them.

#FFA3

Yossar - I've had him each time. I think at times they were trying to play the role of disinterested villager but seem to be a lot more clued in today. Maybe since being asked about it this morning.

Kolido - Trit made a decent enough case against him. His votes are in line with what I'm guessing the wolves did.

BJ - This one is purely based on the vote in night one. I think two wolves voted for either mick or PJ and I'm more inclined to think that 2 voted for mick. Hence Kolido and BJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

New FFA3

BeakerJoe (I still believe)
    Strawbs (Trit made a good case)
    Kolido (not convinced but odd voting patterns)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm sorta coming around to the idea of Strawberry being a potential wolf now that I've heard more evidence. She's still not my lynch vote today though.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm sorta coming around to the idea of Strawberry being a potential wolf now that I've heard more evidence. She's still not my lynch vote today though.

I didn't like this comment QB... it seems like you're hedging. :(:(:(:(

Whats your own analysis qb?

I didn't like this comment QB... it seems like you're hedging. :(:(:(:(

I thought only wolves were consistent? Villagers change their opinion?

Not hedging. I asked for evidence beyond "fluffy" for Strawberry, got it, and it seems plausible.

I thought only wolves were consistent? Villagers change their opinion?

Not hedging. I asked for evidence beyond "fluffy" for Strawberry, got it, and it seems plausible.

It just feels to me like you were in the backroom and the feeling was Strawbs is gonna get it tonight, and you wanted to distance yourself from defending it.

If I'm wrong about Strawberry, I would have you as my top target after that.

tritium wrote: »
    Whats your own analysis qb?

I haven't analyised. I haven't read back many posts with a fine tooth comb or anything. But the points you and Jay, and to a lesser extent, Yoss, make are edging her.

I'd still have those in my FFA ahead of her though.

Better to admit now that I'm coming around based on what's been presented, rather than vote for her (at a later date) and be accused of flip flopping after defending her.

So should Guinan use their 2 votes tonight just in case?

I'm deflated guys. Pissed off and weary.

I'm a red shirt. My duty before Q was confirmed as dead would have been to jump in front of the bus if I thought we were about to lynch them.
    Once that was gone my duty was to fight to the end to keep the village numbers up. We're dropping like flies.
    I don't know whether I would be the recruiters selection until it would happen. That's what I meant by my duty could change. I'd have to play in the best interests of my team.

Please don't vote for me

It just feels to me like you were in the backroom and the feeling was Strawbs is gonna get it tonight, and you wanted to distance yourself from defending it.

If I'm wrong about Strawberry, I would have you as my top target after that.

I'm doing the FFAs (will present in 6 minutes!) and actually she's not looking like she's "gonna get it". So pfffffft to you!!!!!

Can the three semi-confirmed villagers please state who they're voting for

• Advertisement

Player FFA3 vote FFA3 vote FFA3 vote Post No(s)
    MrsFlushdraw Necrominus Strawberry Milkshake Grumpylumpy 2491
    Necrominus Kolido y0ssar1an22 Grumpylumpy 2646
    Digital Solitude Ectoplasm The_Valeyard y0ssar1an22 2895
    Grumpylumpy beakerjoe Strawberry Milkshake Kolido 2909
    sKeith Kolido y0ssar1an22 2917
    Guffy The_Valeyard Grumpylumpy Kolido 2943
    quickbeam Kolido The_Valeyard y0ssar1an22 2949
    Jayop Strawberry Milkshake y0ssar1an22 Kolido 2953
    Ectoplasm Kolido y0ssar1an22 Digital Solitude 2970
    beakerjoe Necrominus The_Valeyard y0ssar1an22 2972
    The_Valeyard beakerjoe Ectoplasm Kolido 2978
    y0ssar1an22 Strawberry Milkshake 2998