Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

can anyone think of anyone who hasn't posted since the afternoon?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Everyone has contributed an FFA so, everybody has posted. I'm not sure the longest time since someone has posted though.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Everyone has contributed an FFA so, everybody has posted. I'm not sure the longest time since someone has posted though.

Okay, looks like everyone has been here this evening. I'm afraid the seer is already gone. :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are we playing FFA rules then? Vote inside the top 3. Most people had one of the top 3 in their FFA. We need to do this I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    Can the three semi-confirmed villagers please state who they're voting for

I'm still torn between Yosser and strawbs. Yosser most likely. would love some info.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Okay, looks like everyone has been here this evening. I'm afraid the seer is already gone. :(

or hopefully is waiting until as late as possible to avoid influencing the wolves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

maybe they just don't have info worth sharing yet, and if they find a wolf tonight or tomorrow will pipe up then. easily verifyied, either they are lier and we get 1:1 or they real seer and we get wolf.

sKeith wrote: »
    maybe they just don't have info worth sharing yet, and if they find a wolf tonight or tomorrow will pipe up then. easily verifyied, either they are lier and we get 1:1 or they real seer and we get wolf.

well they can't be trusted tomorrow, but if they get a wolf tonight before recruitment, it might be worth it.

But also, we might not know at what time recruitment happens if its not announced, could be a very small window for them.

Need to watch the votes tonight. As team village I think we should vote for one of the top 3 in the FFA.

Strawberry, Kolido or Yosser. No one didn't have one of the above included in their FFA so it's not too much of a stretch to ask to play for the team tonight.

Are we playing FFA rules then? Vote inside the top 3. Most people had one of the top 3 in their FFA. We need to do this I think

My vote is cast for one of the three anyway.

• Advertisement

TBH, I'd be highly suspicious, to the point of voting for them for lynch, of anyone that comes out with a role claim after today's lynch / recruitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Vote cast. Love the nice touch on the lynch form "Your bloodthirst has been noted" :D

well it between 3 of us, if I'm lynched you will see im a nrv.

If the votes are fairly spread out hopefully you will garner some info from them. Good luck vilagers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ok folks I have a theory that is probably mental but I'm going to put it out there. There are 4 wolves left and today 3 people have cast their suspicions my way based on nothing as far as I can see, one of those being Kolido who we suspect might be a wolf. The others are Digi and Vale.
    I'm probably not going to explain this well as I'm out and about but don't know if I'll get back to my quarters before lynch time.
    So far I haven't voted for either of the lynched who were both good, in fact neither even made my FFA list. I gave Sully the benefit of the doubt even though her posts were odd.
    My suspects have been yossar, Digi, Strawbs and Vale and I havent really budged from that.
    I think Vale might be Locutus the recruiter...in Star Trek, Locutus is Captain Picard and I'm wondering if Vale is playing with that.
    The wolves *know* who is good so they know I'm good. If I've managed to nab a few in my suspects AND appear to be avoiding the main suspects (who've all turned out to be good) then it might look like I know more than I do. Maybe they think I'm more than an NRV and are planning a recruitment but also setting me up in case they're wrong. None of the accusations that have been put my way are very strong...they could be walked back from pretty easily.

Just to be clear this isn't a role claim. I'm an NRV. As I said, probably a mad theory and I'm not going to push it but I wanted to put my thoughts down.

Ok. Shaking off the weariness and manning my battle station. I ain't going down without a fight!

I'm sticking to my theory from this morning. Yosser is a decoy keeping kolido safe. But kolido was still getting heat so a few more people put doubt in your minds about me.

Yosser and kolido are team mates. Tomorrow should be easier to find who we're pushing me forward.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok folks I have a theory that is probably mental but I'm going to put it out there. There are 4 wolves left and today 3 people have cast their suspicions my way based on nothing as far as I can see, one of those being Kolido who we suspect might be a wolf. The others are Digi and Vale.
    I'm probably not going to explain this well as I'm out and about but don't know if I'll get back to my quarters before lynch time.
    So far I haven't voted for either of the lynched who were both good, in fact neither even made my FFA list. I gave Sully the benefit of the doubt even though her posts were odd.
    My suspects have been yossar, Digi, Strawbs and Vale and I havent really budged from that.
    I think Vale might be Locutus the recruiter...in Star Trek, Locutus is Captain Picard and I'm wondering if Vale is playing with that.
    The wolves *know* who is good so they know I'm good. If I've managed to nab a few in my suspects AND appear to be avoiding the main suspects (who've all turned out to be good) then it might look like I know more than I do. Maybe they think I'm more than an NRV and are planning a recruitment but also setting me up in case they're wrong. None of the accusations that have been put my way are very strong...they could be walked back from pretty easily.

Just to be clear this isn't a role claim. I'm an NRV. As I said, probably a mad theory and I'm not going to push it but I wanted to put my thoughts down.

If that's the case, you have two of your suspects in the top 3 tonight. Vote for one of them.

But. I'm wondering have we got the recruiter in the top 3 and you're a wolf trying to steer us to number 4 on the list as you're focusing on Vale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Do we? If we are i need to change my vote. Reluctantly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA3

Yossar - I've had him each time. I think at times they were trying to play the role of disinterested villager but seem to be a lot more clued in today. Maybe since being asked about it this morning.

Kolido - Trit made a decent enough case against him. His votes are in line with what I'm guessing the wolves did.

BJ - This one is purely based on the vote in night one. I think two wolves voted for either mick or PJ and I'm more inclined to think that 2 voted for mick. Hence Kolido and BJ.

what a weak reason. there was an intergalactic match ion last night (:(:mad:) so i missed the trit/jayo thing.
    as for this morning re asking BJ to be shot, i wanted to get that message out straight away so posted before reading the nights events. i didnt realise the bullet was used in the middle of the night.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Ok. Shaking off the weariness and manning my battle station. I ain't going down without a fight!

I'm sticking to my theory from this morning. Yosser is a decoy keeping kolido safe. But kolido was still getting heat so a few more people put doubt in your minds about me.

Yosser and kolido are team mates. Tomorrow should be easier to find who we're pushing me forward.

If I mash these two together into an additional insane theory!

Could be that Ecto is right, Yoss, Kolido and Stawbs are on a team.

They know Kolido or strawbs is getting lynched,

So strawbs put this post in.

If she's lynched and bad we'll look back at this and think she wouldn't have revealed her teammates like this

If Kolido is lynched and bad we'll look back at this and think Strawbs must be in the clear for these suspicions.

My head is wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

If that's the case, you have two of your suspects in the top 3 tonight. Vote for one of them.

But. I'm wondering have we got the recruiter in the top 3 and you're a wolf trying to steer us to number 4 on the list as you're focusing on Vale.

I've already voted for one of them. And I could be entirely batsh1t wrong on the whole lot but I wanted to put it out there.

• Advertisement

thats so absurd. if he was getting heat, then why would a decoy be needed. his days would be numbered anyway. the wolves wouldnt risk another to be a decoy to someone who already has the heat on them

Face palm please necro

If I mash these two together into an additional insane theory!

Could be that Ecto is right, Yoss, Kolido and Stawbs are on a team.

They know Kolido or strawbs is getting lynched,

So strawbs put this post in.

If she's lynched and bad we'll look back at this and think she wouldn't have revealed her teammates like this

If Kolido is lynched and bad we'll look back at this and think Strawbs must be in the clear for these suspicions.

My head is wrecked

If Strawberry and Kolido are on a team together, I'll eat my hat on live video.
    They've been suss of each other since day 1.

Face palm please necro

jiFfM.jpg

If Strawberry and Kolido are on a team together, I'll eat my hat on live video.
    They've been suss of each other since day 1.

Yeah? Didn't think strawberry had been particularly hot on anyone
    thats so absurd. if he was getting heat, then why would a decoy be needed. his days would be numbered anyway. the wolves wouldnt risk another to be a decoy to someone who already has the heat on them

Queen wouldn't act as decoy if the heat was on another wolf? Maybe not...

The recruiter needs to get past tonight's lynch.

Barney, please tell me you saw me write about this this morning. Necro knows I did. Or have I lost my marbles completely?

Yeah? Didn't think strawberry had been particularly hot on anyone

Queen wouldn't act as decoy if the heat was on another wolf? Maybe not...

think about it:

wolf A has heat on them.

wolves: lets put in a decoy to take heat off wolf A

commonn sense: but then we risk 2 wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Alright lads I didn't want to leave it too long, but was wary of false claims to allow first. I'm the Seer.

I think I may be a recruitment target at this stage, so I am revealing.

I have only had two peeks, I didn't get one N0, when Robyn was killed.

I don't know if this was a surprise, I had very little setup as I'm quite crude on that, my last post had the word "seems" in it, spelled "SEERNS", this was my only setup.

I think Kolido may be a Queen, he's been peeked as Good. Looks like a Wolf to me, but would prefer we hit the recruiter.

sKeith is another Good Peek. I believe he is good.

N1 Peek: Kolido
    N2 Peek: sKeith

I chose posters who I didn't think would be killed, so my info may be more useful.

Team Village!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Do i have to change my vote to top 3? Is that how we are gona play it and see wat we can read from it or were they just suggestions?

• Advertisement

think about it:

wolf A has heat on them.

wolves: lets put in a decoy to take heat off wolf A

commonn sense: but then we risk 2 wolves

Could be worth it if Wolf A needs to live past a certain time.

Advertisement