Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Also, who should I peek tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The recruiter needs to get past tonight's lynch.

Barney, please tell me you saw me write about this this morning. Necro knows I did. Or have I lost my marbles completely?

I did see this. I am suspicious of the pair of them. Not sure which I'm going to vote for though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1) yeah, you say it was sarcasm on my part. It wasn't sarcasm, it was a genuine question about a strategy for taking out Q.
    2) I'm a red shirted NRV. Of course I'm going to look at who's accusing me. And when their reasons are complete lies..... only players who will be lying are????
    3) My apologies. I thought you had just forgotten your beauticians appointment to get the fur waxed off.

This is why I think Strawberry is good for everyone's benefit.

Kolido and Strawberry on a team... Nah. Cannot see that in 100 million years.

Alright lads I didn't want to leave it too long, but was wary of false claims to allow first. I'm the Seer.

I think I may be a recruitment target at this stage, so I am revealing.

I have only had two peeks, I didn't get one N0, when Robyn was killed.

I don't know if this was a surprise, I had very little setup as I'm quite crude on that, my last post had the word "seems" in it, spelled "SEERNS", this was my only setup.

I think Kolido may be a Queen, he's been peeked as Good. Looks like a Wolf to me, but would prefer we hit the recruiter.

sKeith is another Good Peek. I believe he is good.

N1 Peek: Kolido
    N2 Peek: sKeith

I chose posters who I didn't think would be killed, so my info may be more useful.

Team Village!

Taking you at face value for now in the absence of a counter claim.

Guffy wrote: »
    Do i have to change my vote to top 3? Is that how we are gona play it and see wat we can read from it or were they just suggestions?

I think if we vote inside the top 3 it will be beneficial. Especially now Digi is out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Any challengers to digis claim?

In other news, I will vote yos as he was on my ffa and in the top 3.

You cant say im as stubborn as pstarr necro. My thoughts remain the same on you though until digi says different

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Any challengers to digis claim?

In other news, I will vote yos as he was on my ffa and in the top 3.

You cant say im as stubborn as pstarr necro. My thoughts remain the same on you though until digi says different

That's fine I'm not saying to change your suspicions, just that if we go inside top 3 we can get a better read on the result.

Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ignore everyone, trust your gut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I dont think it matters tbh...

Great that you got the info out. You really had no choice. At least we have 2 that are good pre night 3. But your gone as a source after the lynch unfortunately as your a cert to be converted :(

How sure are you kolido is the queen? How sure are you sk isn't and why are both not just nrv's? Sorry im not trying to question your motives.... im genuinly asking for your analysis of the data as it were as you've had a ling time to think it over

Right, why would Digi claim seer if he was a wolf? To bring out the real seer to convert or munch them? But I doubt they'd give up a wolf on the chance that the real seer was alive and then come out. I would understand it from a wolf under pressure as they would be in trouble without a claim, but Digi wasn't an obvious candidate (not in the top three certainly).

So I'm inclined to believe them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Peak me, then we will know if you are telling the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

quickbeam wrote: »
    Could be worth it if Wolf A needs to live past a certain time.

okay so wolf A is recruiter.

decoy steps in to get lynched.

recruiter recruits someone.

net result is the same.

wolf A gets lynched with no decoy no recruit (-1 wolf)

decoy gets lynched, recruit made wolf A gets lynched (-1 wolf)

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right, why would Digi claim seer if he was a wolf? To bring out the real seer to convert or munch them? But I doubt they'd give up a wolf on the chance that the real seer was alive and then come out. I would understand it from a wolf under pressure as they would be in trouble without a claim, but Digi wasn't an obvious candidate (not in the top three certainly).

So I'm inclined to believe them.

We can talk about this after the lynch a bit, but who are your top 3 candidates for recruitment?

Maybe we need to think about that too.

okay so wolf A is recruiter.

decoy steps in to get lynched.

recruiter recruits someone.

net result is the same.

wolf A gets lynched with no decoy no recruit (-1 wolf)

decoy gets lynched, recruit made wolf A gets lynched (-1 wolf)

Yeah but they don't lose anyone. And numbers are everything at the moment in a game that's looking to go to the wire.

I've already said I'd recruit whoever came out as seer. Said it when I was arguing for the seer to stay quiet until just after the lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

OK so that's fair enough. I think we should have a vote to decide the next seer target after the lynch.

I still wouldn't be 100% about Digi's claim and had he gave us a wolf I'd be a lot happier and will continue to be skeptical until he does that. Digi is the kind of trekkie who would make a bold play like this and be able to carry it off as a wolf. perhaps....

OK, so despite the reservations over Kolido we simply can't lynch him tonight.

Ok Digi, who do you think we should vote in the lynch?? In the top 3 of the FFAs.

Kolido, Strawbs, Yoss?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yeah but they don't lose anyone. And numbers are everything at the moment in a game that's looking to go to the wire.

If recruiter survives it also means that anyone who is cleared/semi-cleared is up for grabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

We can talk about this after the lynch a bit, but who are your top 3 candidates for recruitment?

Maybe we need to think about that too.

Not before it happens!!!!

who's they that dont lose anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Guffy wrote: »
    How sure are you kolido is the queen? How sure are you sk isn't and why are both not just nrv's? Sorry im not trying to question your motives.... im genuinly asking for your analysis of the data as it were as you've had a ling time to think it over

I would like to have everyones thought's on the matter of tonight's peek. And I should be good until 10am I hope.

I am not convinced, but I feel like sKeith has been playing a good villager and is NRV, since he showed up anyways. I feel that some of the evidence against Kolido may be spot on. I was quite suspicious of him D1, and even after the peek I held a lot of doubts.

who's they that dont lose anyone?

The wolves. They don't lose a number. As in - they have 4, and still have 4 after recruitment. And could potentially cripple us with the seer taken out of action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I would like to have everyones thought's on the matter of tonight's peek. And I should be good until 10am I hope.

I am not convinced, but I feel like sKeith has been playing a good villager and is NRV, since he showed up anyways. I feel that some of the evidence against Kolido may be spot on. I was quite suspicious of him D1, and even after the peek I held a lot of doubts.

Peek me then. Or what's wrong?

The wolves. They don't lose a number. As in - they have 4, and still have 4 after recruitment. And could potentially cripple us with the seer taken out of action.

so why the need for a decoy?

If the recruiter is under fire. They need the recruiter to keep the same numbers.

Why aren't you getting this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Safelisted
    Flushy

Seer checked good or Guinan
    jayop
    Tritium
    Skieth
    Kolido

Roleclaimed Seer
    Digi

So if Digi is telling the truth then as it stands 3 normal wolves and possibly the queen live among these 10 players. 30/40% chance of hitting one tonight so please not let us balls it up.
    quickbeam
    y0ssar1an22
    Ectoplasm
    beakerjoe
    Guffy
    Necrominus
    Strawberry Milkshake
    The_Valeyard
    Grumpylumpy
    Barney92

An idea. Had anyone among the 10 previously went hard after Lord TSC? That could be a good indication of who isn't a wolf??

Because a recruiter changes things about villagers that have been cleared/semi-cleared. It opens up the potential pool of wolves again.

You're aware it may be necessary to lynch you now tomorrow yes?

I mean, if we don't hit the recruiter tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Unless the decoy is the queen. They buy themselves a day

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    So if Digi is telling the truth then as it stands 3 normal wolves and possibly the queen live among these 10 players. 30/40% chance of hitting one tonight so please not let us balls it up.
    quickbeam
    y0ssar1an22
    Ectoplasm
    beakerjoe
    Guffy
    Necrominus
    Strawberry Milkshake
    The_Valeyard
    Grumpylumpy
    Barney92

An idea. Had anyone among the 10 previously went hard after Lord TSC? That could be a good indication of who isn't a wolf??

I don't recall anyone going hard at Lord other than P*. I certainly didn't anyway.

Advertisement