Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    If the recruiter is under fire. They need the recruiter to keep the same numbers.

Why aren't you getting this??

no they dont. with no decoy they keep the same numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Peak me, then we will know if you are telling the truth.
    Peek me then. Or what's wrong?

This would make you an obvious recruit or munch target if you are Good. If the peek occurs before the recruitment it will be incorrect.

Barney92 wrote: »
    If recruiter survives it also means that anyone who is cleared/semi-cleared is up for grabs.

that true in fairness

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

My choices for a peek would be QB or Ecto to be honest.

Unless the decoy is the queen. They buy themselves a day

so now i'm the queen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If digi is the real seer, which for now we don't have much option but too accept, he is right to say I peeked as good, but I'm not the queen.

Our best hope now is to find the recruiter, assuming lord wasn't him.

If you lynch me, and you think im the queen, you will not get the recruiter tonight, if again, still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

This would make you an obvious recruit or munch target if you are Good. If the peek occurs before the recruitment it will be incorrect.

I would say vale would actually be a good shout. He's the type of person who, if turned, would just say hey I've been turned. But of course i hadnt thought of the can just munch him

Yossar can't be the queen if Kolido is bad. That theory doesn't hold up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yossar can't be the queen if Kolido is bad. That theory doesn't hold up

Yeah, I can't see them sacrificing the queen for the recruiter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

But there is a time gap between the two.

Afraid you don't know what I could be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok folks I have a theory that is probably mental but I'm going to put it out there. There are 4 wolves left and today 3 people have cast their suspicions my way based on nothing as far as I can see, one of those being Kolido who we suspect might be a wolf. The others are Digi and Vale.
    I'm probably not going to explain this well as I'm out and about but don't know if I'll get back to my quarters before lynch time.
    So far I haven't voted for either of the lynched who were both good, in fact neither even made my FFA list. I gave Sully the benefit of the doubt even though her posts were odd.
    My suspects have been yossar, Digi, Strawbs and Vale and I havent really budged from that.
    I think Vale might be Locutus the recruiter...in Star Trek, Locutus is Captain Picard and I'm wondering if Vale is playing with that.
    The wolves *know* who is good so they know I'm good. If I've managed to nab a few in my suspects AND appear to be avoiding the main suspects (who've all turned out to be good) then it might look like I know more than I do. Maybe they think I'm more than an NRV and are planning a recruitment but also setting me up in case they're wrong. None of the accusations that have been put my way are very strong...they could be walked back from pretty easily.

Just to be clear this isn't a role claim. I'm an NRV. As I said, probably a mad theory and I'm not going to push it but I wanted to put my thoughts down.

Digi if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I'm super wary that you came out after I made this post. I know this will set me up to be lynched if I am wrong but I'm going to risk it because if you are a wolf it's game over.

F*ck it. Yossar cannot be a decoy if Kolido is bad. Unless Digi is out here because the real recruiter is under fire trying to save Kolido who is the recruiter.

NB I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE - I'm just laying it on the table.

Could Digi be lying to get heat off Kolido? Maybe, but I doubt it. It would mean Yossar is probably good because if not then we'd have three wolves.

Anyway, I believe digi for the moment and think we should not lynch Kolido tonight.

Ok. Shaking off the weariness and manning my battle station. I ain't going down without a fight!

I'm sticking to my theory from this morning. Yosser is a decoy keeping kolido safe. But kolido was still getting heat so a few more people put doubt in your minds about me.

Yosser and kolido are team mates. Tomorrow should be easier to find who we're pushing me forward.

what say you now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

DS,

Answer me this,

You think I am Locutus,

Surely to catch the recruiter, you should prove your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Are we certain we get told if a recruitment happens?

You're aware it may be necessary to lynch you now tomorrow yes?

I mean, if we don't hit the recruiter tonight.

If I survive munches until the day BEFORE a YLYO suituation, lynch me then. I will show wolf and you'll have an extra day before LYLO, or I'll have a lot of genuine information when I show Good.

Something to consider, I will understand being lynched tomorrow either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Votes of the suspect 10 in red

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

Could Digi be lying to get heat off Kolido? Maybe, but I doubt it. It would mean Yossar is probably good because if not then we'd have three wolves.

Anyway, I believe digi for the moment and think we should not lynch Kolido tonight.

but where do i fit in as the decoy here?

Truth? That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw his claim.

But it's probably not true. Probably.

F*ck it.

• Advertisement

You don't. The theory against you falls apart if Kolido is the queen. You're only a decoy if the recruiter is Kolido.

never mind. i misread that :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Are we certain we get told if a recruitment happens?

Nope. Mods wouldn't confirm it.

never mind. i misread that :o

Yeah as necro said, you wouldn't be a decoy then. Digi would be the decoy.

But there is a time gap between the two.

Afraid you don't know what I could be?

I don't know what that is though, too risky.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Digi if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I'm super wary that you came out after I made this post. I know this will set me up to be lynched if I am wrong but I'm going to risk it because if you are a wolf it's game over.

Understandable. Have a nice day!

I hadn't seen the post, I was typing and debating for a long time. So I understand the suspiscion, I can only say I am what I say. I was under next to no suspiscion.

Believing the seer (which I think we have to) Yossar can't be a decoy. He could still be a wolf but I'd be doubtful on that. We're not lynching Kolido tonight. SO... we're back to up **** creek with no paddles.

i wonder where SM is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    Nope. Mods wouldn't confirm it.

Crumbs

what say you now?

****ed if I know lol

• Advertisement

Believing the seer (which I think we have to) Yossar can't be a decoy. He could still be a wolf but I'd be doubtful on that. We're not lynching Kolido tonight. SO... we're back to up **** creek with no paddles.

Hmm, I very tempted to agree that we have to believe Digi but I'm not sure.

Advertisement