Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

If it carries any water, BJ came out as "R" D1.

What's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Anyone got a lynch link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Voting for Kolido is absolute madness.

We have to at least trust Digi for one turn. If Digi is telling the truth then Kolido is the queen. If we hit Kolido then he doesn't die anyway and they have a recruit. If we manage to hit one of the other 3 wolves we double our chances of having taken out the recruiter.

What's this?

Yeah. I noticed it not long ago on a read back, I'll find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    My vote is still on Kolido. I'm thinking of sticking.

I have changed to yoss but am considering changhing back. I have posted twice that there would be a 11 hour safe window to release this sort of information and digi releases it with 1 hour to go, i can't even catch back up to live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Jayop wrote: »

We have to at least trust Digi for one turn. If Digi is telling the truth then Kolido is the queen. If we hit Kolido then he doesn't die anyway and they have a recruit. If we manage to hit one of the other 3 wolves we double our chances of having taken out the recruiter.
    Agreed. At this stage i think im going back to my ffa and vote vale. A villager wouldnt ask to waste our last peek on an nrv

Any time in the next minute would be great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can't explain just yet

Jayo

what do you think of this?

Ok I think I can agree to vote yoss instead of Kolido

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No, it's not. If Digi is lying this is absolutely the RIGHT play to make. I can't be certain on it.

Kolido is definitely a wolf given his initial ambivalence to Digi's reveal.

We will have a confirmed seer if Kolido is dead and good or not dead.

• Advertisement

Anyone voting outside of this list is either absolutely dodgy as feck or completely not tuned in that we need to kill the recruiter tonight.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im R.......

This

Guffy wrote: »
    Agreed. At this stage i think im going back to my ffa and vote vale. A villager wouldnt ask to waste our last peek on an nrv

No. Vale is good. I think I know what he's hinting at. Although I'd prefer if he fecking said it out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm voting SM and would urge others to do the same

Jayo

what do you think of this?

Ok I think I can agree to vote yoss instead of Kolido

I'm very happy to lynch The Valeyard.
    No, it's not. If Digi is lying this is absolutely the RIGHT play to make. I can't be certain on it.

we can't gamble that he's lying tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Yep

I was trying to hint I was alive, I was actually hoping I just might stretch tomorrow out of it, until Yosser told me I was a likely recruitment target. I have been considering it since.

I promise Kolido is not the recruiter. We need to take the chance on believing me.

If it carries any water, BJ came out as "R" D1.

What does your last line mean?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

IMO If...

Yosser is a wolf
    Barney and Necro are too

If Yosser is a villager
    Kolido and Ectoplasm are more likely to be wolves.

When things have calmed down maybe you can explain the logic of why you've chosen those four - two if Yoss is good, two if Yoss is bad.

I'm struggling to follow since Digi's announcement.

If you think Yoss is a better option for finding wolves then I'll trust you as the more experienced player and a semi-confirmed goodie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Won't be confirmed after I show as good and the recruiter is still out there.

This lynch is a game breaker.

Not changing. I'm sticking rather than twisting. No CFDs for me tonight.

This would have been really helpful at any point when i was screaming for his lynching. It wouldnt have given you away as the seer, and it would have legitimised what i was saying even if my reasoning wasn't accepted yours might have been.

Digi is dodgy

• Advertisement

No. Vale is good. I think I know what he's hinting at. Although I'd prefer if he fecking said it out loud.

Just say it. I'm about to vote for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    When things have calmed down maybe you can explain the logic of why you've chosen those four - two if Yoss is good, two if Yoss is bad.

If you think Yoss is a better option for finding wolves then I'll trust you as the more experienced player and a semi-confirmed goodie.

Yeah im not quite getting it either.

Also it isnt the first time a fake seer has come forth, i remember another Holodeck game i played where this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

This

Hang on digi... tbh im back on to not being completely cool with u now. You come out an hour before the lynch when kolido looks like biting the bullet and then 13 minutes before the lynch give us a candidate for the recruiter who literally said im r?????

quickbeam wrote: »

Two of them defended him and two were happy to jump on teh bandwagon./

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

OK FOLKS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...

bandwagon-1.jpg

Everyone bandwagon on Yosser right now. We'll lynch the ****er and see what we see then.

I voted for him as he was the only one in.the top 3 on my ffa, and I said as much earlier.

You bamgwagon fuucks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Me too, as I'm totally lost.
    I'm very happy to lynch The Valeyard.

we can't gamble that he's lying tonight though.

So now Vale, not Yoss???? Ah please, help a poor confused villager out here, oh wise one!!!!

Just say it. I'm about to vote for him.
    Shaman - Geordi La Forge
    The shaman will receive a different device each day. (max 3 devices). The shaman must nominate a player to receive the device that day (cannot be himself). Shaman is only told what the device does when he receives it. He must nominate a player after the lynch.

This.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I voted for him as he was the only one in.the top 3 on my ffa, and I said as much earlier.

You bamgwagon fuucks

BJ what did "I'm R" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Anyone voting outside of this list is either absolutely dodgy as feck or completely not tuned in that we need to kill the recruiter tonight.

I get wanting to kill the recruiter but what if Digi is lying to save the recruiter?

If it is Kolido and we lynch him they're 3 tomorrow and if we don't they're 5.

• Advertisement

This would have been really helpful at any point when i was screaming for his lynching. It wouldnt have given you away as the seer, and it would have legitimised what i was saying even if my reasoning wasn't accepted yours might have been.

Digi is dodgy

I think he was playing as a good villager, I didn't have many suspiscions until I noticed it today. I didn't want him lynched then, but noticing the vote pattern and Necro and Jay both calling out QB and BJ, I felt I might have been wrong on him.

Advertisement