Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    Obvious like a fox! :P

(I'm not Q)

I believe you. For now.
    Maybe their a good guy trying to protect themselves. Not a great strategy but a possible one.

I don't think Necro has it in him to keep his head down, he cant help himself but to post a lot.

A good guy protecting themselves by calling the wolves to munch him? :confused:

Mind, Q wants to cause chaos, so maybe Q naming himself immediately creates plenty of that :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I don't think Necro has it in him to keep his head down, he cant help himself but to post a lot.

:pac: You might be wrong about me being Q, but you're 100 per cent correct about this.

I live on the wild side :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Maybe their a good guy trying to protect themselves. Not a great strategy but a possible one.

Ha, Id agree. If Necro was told the world would end if he posted again, we wouldnt have a prayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

All ah

Oops

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote:
    That could be dangerous too if Necro turned out to be a wolf (I'm not suggesting he is, btw).

:( First Barney now QB.

Can't a Necro catch a break?

:D

I do like the idea we should state who we think Q is, it may give his a way to go. Like a reverse FFA.

ALL HANDS HEAR THIS

we are approaching a subspace distortion.

Yellow alert, secure all stations, we will traverse the storm on impulse.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Ha, Id agree. If Necro was told the world would end if he posted again, we wouldnt have a prayer.

But, but, MEMES!!!

But, but, MEMES!!!

Memes

200.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

But, but, MEMES!!!

Everytime you post I think of:

necro-02.jpg?itok=3m6052b3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

I see a question was asked about me while I was in the sonic shower, so let me clarify. Yes, I am Robyn. Yes, I am a player here. No, I am not somebody else.

Drumpot wrote:
    Everytime you post I think of:

I have no idea what that is but it looks scary.

Do I SCARE you Drumpot? Do I?

When you post messages I imagine a horrible looking book talking to me . . So yes, yes you do scare me . . :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I see a question was asked about me while I was in the sonic shower, so let me clarify. Yes, I am Robyn. Yes, I am a player here. No, I am not somebody else.

Are you a wolf?

Oh and its the Necronomicon from Evil dead.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ehhh, no! I'm wearing the wrong colour.

What colour are you wearing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I do like the idea we should state who we think Q is, it may give his a way to go. Like a reverse FFA.

but there has been nothing but drivel posted yet. i dont have a clue who q is.

the only post that stuck out was pj saying they were q. but i figured that was bored posting of nonsense.

the only post that stuck out was pj saying they were q. but i figured that was bored posting of nonsense.

:pac: I may have had something to do with that nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I have a potential plan and was wondering your thoughts on the whole thing. Everyone votes no lynch in the lynch tonight and tomorrow. We actually have an on thread lynch discussion and vote. Then we tally the on thread votes at lynch time and phaser whoever has the most on thread votes. So there will be no lynch, but a phasering instead of a lynch

Positives
    We can't lose the game to Q in the opening two days
    Anyone who actually votes for a lynch can be assumed to evil (if they use the lynch form that is)
    We might phaser Q and take them out of the game

Negatives
    We are potentially wasting the phasers
    We are also potentially wasting lynches if we do manage to pick wolves
    Might not be the easiest option to get people onside with (Phaser face would need to be on board, obviously not publicly though)
    If we don't get q we are quite reliant on the wolves munching or turning them

Right, what are people's thoughts on the above? Not saying we have to go through with it, but it is an option to try to nullify Q in the beginning, if we think that it is worth doing so.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote:
    Right, what are people's thoughts on the above? Not saying we have to go through with it, but it is an option to try to nullify Q in the beginning, if we think that it is worth doing so.

Urge to kill rising....

But seriously, I'm just not sure we should focus on Q right now. Unless you're actually Q and this is a play to get lynched. In that case, kudos.

We need to take out Queen Borg if Borgenstown and her recruiter biatch.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I have a potential plan and was wondering your thoughts on the whole thing. Everyone votes no lynch in the lynch tonight and tomorrow. We actually have an on thread lynch discussion and vote. Then we tally the on thread votes at lynch time and phaser whoever has the most on thread votes. So there will be no lynch, but a phasering instead of a lynch

Positives
    We can't lose the game to Q in the opening two days
    Anyone who actually votes for a lynch can be assumed to evil (if they use the lynch form that is)
    We might phaser Q and take them out of the game

Negatives
    We are potentially wasting the phasers
    We are also potentially wasting lynches if we do manage to pick wolves
    Might not be the easiest option to get people onside with (Phaser face would need to be on board, obviously not publicly though)
    If we don't get q we are quite reliant on the wolves munching or turning them

I don't think we can afford to be wasting Lynch's.

By the time tonight's lynch comes, there will be 1/24 chance of hitting Q. Even by tomorrow, it will be 1/22 which is still less then 5%.

If you think about it, we should be more careful with lynchs as the herd gets thinned.

I'm liking this Robyn character, talks a lot of sense, straight up no BS.

RM for president of the ship

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are you a wolf?

I will not dignify that with a response.

But, but, MEMES!!!

As you always say Necro, your either helping the village or your not.

I'm liking this Robyn character, talks a lot of sense, straight up no BS.

RM for president of the ship

Woohoo! I'll have to phaser/lynch/munch/relieve of command Valeyard first though.

Woohoo! I'll have to phaser/lynch/munch/relieve of command Valeyard first though.

Once you make this ship great again thats all that really matters

Thinking about the q issue I think the village should let the wolves sort out q.

They are all working as a team so they are more likely to be able to pool resources to find him. Also if the village are going to lynch q, the wolves will be forced to munch him or defend him and munch him the next day. The wolves have just as much to lose by q getting lynched so it's an enemy of my enemy scenario.

beakerjoe wrote:
    As you always say Necro, your either helping the village or your not.

There's a method to my madness. I think. I'm just not jumping any guns right now as there's so little to go on.

Mahama and trit to name a couple have met with forceful village Necro in the past. I'm trying to change my ways rather than....

Dog. With. Bone.

If I see something I'll let y'all know however. Should I survive past the next ten minutes that is :pac:

• Advertisement

First off I think I like Barneys idea.

No lynches are probably the correct play at the start maths wise and stuff.

Advertisement