Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jayop wrote: »
    Qb completely given up then.

So any advice on who else we should kill next?

My demise is the only logical thing you can do. A shame that the most logical thing isn't the best thing for the village. But that's the genius of the wolves' plan. We can't but cause our own downfall.

u2ujl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Qb completely given up then.

So any advice on who else we should kill next?

Digi

That way we know if he was turned and we can stop all pointing fingers at each other and wondering who it was.

He is a dead man walking if he wasnt turned and the wolves just need to not kill him for us to doubt him. So I think we take digi out after the QB lynch.

If I was the BG I wouldn't protect him either. we need to know if he was turned.

I missed the O. Can't have a jism without an O!

To the wolves:

tenor.gif

The real question is;

Have the wolves played a blinder or are the rest of us just really sh1t?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The real question is;

I would said that we've done a lot of poor things. Bullets on a few villagers and then that lynch last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Morning erectjism

Wash your mouth out young lady

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote:
    I would said that we've done a lot of poor things. Bullets on a few villagers and then that lynch last night.

I'm king of the idiots! Can someone post a crown please I'm on my phone

I blame myself for pretty much everything thus far.

Apart from P*'s lynch. I was never on board with that. Can we blame you for that Barney? :P

The real question is;

Necro says it best:

e88d3ffa226bb02f8208e1fb6543074eb832fc2851f7403cb961dd792e2edb83.jpg

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm king of the idiots! Can someone post a crown please I'm on my phone

I blame myself for pretty much everything thus far.

Apart from P*'s lynch. I was never on board with that. Can we blame you for that Barney? :P

Whatever makes you feel better Necro :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Digi

That way we know if he was turned and we can stop all pointing fingers at each other and wondering who it was.

He is a dead man walking if he wasnt turned and the wolves just need to not kill him for us to doubt him. So I think we take digi out after the QB lynch.

If I was the BG I wouldn't protect him either. we need to know if he was turned.

No we dont we lynch qb then we follow the strategy i outlined. We have one mislynch left, we dont waste it

So... How many of us villagers are praying to be munched :D to put an end to this slow torture

If i do die this morning, we have one mislynch. Use it well and we have a slim shot. Take the qb result and work from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

Captain’s Log – Stardate 47682.9
    Welcome to the Federation Starship Enterprise, we have gone 0 days without a transporter malfunction. Today Crewman Digital Solitude had the unfortunate honour of being the first person to die of young age. An odd error with the transporter re-integration circuits caused the Crewman to rapidly de-age on re-materialisation. He reverted to a sperm and unfortunately died from his injuries 24 hours later.

Digital Solitude was, in fact
    Good

427246.jpg

That puts that to bed then.

So digi was legit, qb dies tonight

Bodyguard dead or didnt listen?

Huh. As I said. NEVER LISTEN TO NECRO

That puts that to bed then.

Yep, string up qb.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm coming for you Digi, for starters!!!

I warned you!!!!!

law-order-axemen-ax_men-recycle-recycling-beheading-rman15192_low.jpg

tritium wrote: »

Has to be dead. No one could be that dumb.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »

Or listened to Necro. I reckon they're dead though.

Ok were flying blind

200w.gif

now-the-fun-really-begins.jpg

Anyone got the vote link? I wanna get a few hours sleep so need to vote now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Was worried about that tbh. Was really hoping digi was turned. We've now gone from 3 confirmed goodies to where the **** do we stand now?

We're so far behind though that we have to gamble at least jay and trit are still good and they didn't risk guinan, but mrs f has to go on the supect list now too. That would have been the smart play anyway for the wolves :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Right, getting my vote in for an and then off for a while. Ship of fools won't stop playing in my head :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ok guys, firstly allow me to say we are in a mess. So far we have lynched zero wolves. What happened last night?

I was being given laser beam evil eyes by my space wife last night from 8 onwards for being on my phone as I hadn’t video commed her all day. So my time of the thread was limited. I popped in as much as I could and posted a couple of times, but the speed of new posts during this time to lynch was warp speed. I couldn’t keep up.

Before that, I had left the bridge last night after giving my FFA3, of Vale, Yosser and Necro. I wanted to vote for Necro, however I went with the FFA and picked Yoss from that list.

So Now I read back from 8pm last night in full and see this
    Come on people!!!1

We need to get something going here. Is everyone OK with lynching yosser.

Quick yes or no. (Yossers need not reply)

So, I am based on him being the top 3 of the FFA and in my FFA. I don’t suspect kolido as much despite me liking Trits argument for him. Yoss, I voted for based on this

Yoss - Acting like a dumb Villager and his act is wearing thin. He acted very odd plenty of times and I think its been a ploy to muddy the water and create chaos. He read the rules and still thinks the vig has bullets when they are gone. Im not buying this act. Hes acting like his missed things to skate by, I don’t believe him.

Anywho, I keep reading the thread from before last nights lynch. I see this now, something I didn’t see last night
    A here/../.

I was hoping at least you and Trit would catch on. I was only trying to fake a bandwagon to get some information, but it doesn't work without traction.

I already voted for Yoss, based on my rationale above, I trust Jayop (hes more likely good than bad based on the info from Ms Flush, I feel he is Guinan) but Im sticking with Yoss as Im sticking with the FFA. So I keep my vote for Yoss, something I stated way before Jayop had his fake bandwagon. It was my initial vote earlier. I say as much again on thread. So I read on today. (claiming to

I see Digi mentions I posted “Im R”. Jayop queries this too. I see this last night and explain It was in response to someone calling me Q and R is the next letter after Q. Nothing more.

So I think that was my last post before Lynch. I missed most everything else until the Mod announcement of Kolidos death.

So I read on from The Jayop and Digi R query. A lot of panic and a lot of posts. Then Mod announce Kolido is dead. Another villager lynched. Shortly after someone gets turned. More trouble.

QB is seer checked by Digi.

Jaypo mentions this :
    Yep, we lynch QB. If she's good then we lynch Digi and we need perfection from there on in. If she's bad then we trust Digi for now.

So what if digi is turned and he gives up a wolf borg to get the trust of the village?

Anyway I read on. I see the vote results.
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM

NIGHT 3 LYNCH VOTES:

Kolido – 11 Votes (Necro, Ecto, QB, Tritium, Barney, Grumpy, Strawberry, Jayop, Valeyard, MrsFlushdraw, sKeith)
    Valeyard – 2 Votes (Kolido, Guffy)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 1 Vote (Yossarian)
    BeakerJoe – 1 Vote (Digi)

Digi , can you explain why you voted for me?

Yoss why did you change from me to Straw,

Vale why did you jump on the bandwagon after saying you were voting for me?

Im not the most experienced member of the crew, or the most clever, but I feel as Im one of the few not trying to totally burn this ship to the ground.

So far I vote for Mick night 1, stuck to my guns and he turns out good (or q). I was the FIRST to publicly state it.

Night 2, I vote for Grumpy who has much of a chance as anyone at being a wolf based on My FFA.

Night 3 I vote for Yoss, again I state it publicly. Hes on my FFA and I use the rules of FFA as he was top 3.

Mick was day 1 and day 1 was a mess. Sorry Mick if your not Q, but I didn’t bandwagon, I came up with that theory myself in my FFA. The others may be wolves. Im voting within the rules of FFA and trying my best not to vote people based on others pushing me to (PJ, Mahama (who I think was roled), Patrick, Kolido.) I haven’t bandwagoned once.

So I read on and QB has given up, Digi looks more likely to be good, however I cant help but feel Digi could still be a converted wolf giving us QB to earn trust. That said, I trust Digi more than I don’t.

Oh now Digi is dead and confirmed good, QB is surely evil now. That wraps up my catch up

So QB is the only choice for lynch.

Ive been typing that up for a half hour, work in the space hull needed doing and got in the way of my thoughts.

Also I don't watch Star Trek, so I hope my flavour works :)

Firstly, the housekeeping:

Necrominus 684
    y0ssar1an22 221
    The_Valeyard 202
    patrickSTARR 184
    Barney92 171
    quickbeam 169

Watchit Barney!!!

So I got one thing right that QB was evil.

So. She defended me and Strawbs in the past. Doesn't look good for us.

Lynch QB and string up Strawbs next I think is a good plan. Possibly me afterwards if Strawberry is bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    So I got one thing right that QB was evil.

So. She defended me and Strawbs in the past. Doesn't look good for us.

Lynch QB and string up Strawbs next I think is a good plan. Possibly me afterwards if Strawberry is bad.

You drew a lot of darts on the board, one was bound to stick.

Advertisement