Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    Trit, are you sore we didn't recruit you? Give you a chance at being a baddie for once?? I wanted to, I really did, but the Queen wouldn't let me. She can be a cruel mistress, so she can.

Double bluff or truth.... Hard to tell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    So by my theory, 3 wolves among
    Barney, grumpy, vale, skeith, necro

I'd be tempted to rule out Necro from this. I think they've been all over the place and I don't think a wolf could do that. Vale was acting a bit weird early on with his captain persona but seems to have dropped that. I know some thought he could've been q beforehand but clearly he wasn't. He may have been a wolf hinting at being q but I'm not sold on that. I'm not sure about grumpy and skeith, but going by probability skeith isn't one of the borgs or recruiter whilst grumpy could be anyone evil person.

Now, I'm not entirely sold on your crazy eights either but if that's what we decide on as a village then those are my feelings on the famous five.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Whoopie!!! I'm not marked clear so I'm grand for the next lynch so??

You'll be dead by then qb

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'd be tempted to rule out Necro from this. I think they've been all over the place and I don't think a wolf could do that. Vale was acting a bit weird early on with his captain persona but seems to have dropped that. I know some thought he could've been q beforehand but clearly he wasn't. He may have been a wolf hinting at being q but I'm not sold on that. I'm not sure about grumpy and skeith, but going by probability skeith isn't one of the borgs or recruiter whilst grumpy could be anyone evil person.

Now, I'm not entirely sold on your crazy eights either but if that's what we decide on as a village then those are my feelings on the famous five.

Keith could also be the recruited one actually, so could be one of two evils.

Guffy wrote: »
    Id take a stab that there are 2 wolves in vale, grumpy or barney?

Honestly dont know how vale has lasted so long without any real scrutiny given his early behaviour.

And grumpy also lies low comes back for a day, there is a change and then disappears again... recruiter? Although that doesnt matter so much now.

Barney have him as a good good villager but then again could have been turned.

Actually there's also keith. Peeked good and i think we have to believe that. Obvious choice for wolves to turn but to obvious?

Good point actually! Skeith also clear gives us the crazy 9 - queen could be me jay or Skeith

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Round and round we go.
    Who was recruited, nobody knows.

Has barney played the really helpful villager act? He seems to have ignored any doubts on him in the last couple of pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Good point actually! Skeith also clear gives us the crazy 9 - queen could be me jay or Skeith

I dont know trit. I think we'd be taking a big chance on this tbh. Do any of the 3/4 look like they've been on a team?

Allowing for a queen 2-3 wolves among
    Barney, grumpy, vale, necro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Keith could also be the recruited one actually, so could be one of two evils.
    We can't detected the recruited one yet, so we have to take the numbers down by finding the legacy wolves by conventional means. when their numbers are down, then we have more lynch attempts and can then try for the recruited wolf.

• Advertisement

In all seriousness ....

We're 1300+ posts away from The Simpsons and nearly 2000 posts away from Marvel/DC, so what are we going to do about that guys? I'd say with some serious effort and willing we could make a dent in that gap.

Okay, realistically, Marvel/DC is an unlikely challenge to catch up on.

But we're now 1130 posts away from The Simpsons. I don't feel you're putting enough effort in here guys. Could we give that little extra push please and overtake them. Just your best effort, that's all I ask!

(Am definitely not munching Necro or we'll never do it!)

tritium wrote:
    Allowing for a queen 2-3 wolves among Barney, grumpy, vale, necro?

:( The list is shortening...

I'm out for lunch. I'll see if there's any gallows boots available in my size.

I'm good though.

I'm concerned your crazy 8 is a wolf theory right now Trit.

Has barney played the really helpful villager act? He seems to have ignored any doubts on him in the last couple of pages.

Em - Necro asked why have we not been suspecting you barney?

I may be wrong but I actually think I was the only one who responded to that. How am I to know why people haven't suspected me?

quickbeam wrote:
    (Am definitely not munching Necro or we'll never do it!)

Ah please. Put me out of my misery :(

Necrominus wrote: »
    :( The list is shortening...

I'm out for lunch. I'll see if there's any gallows boots available in my size.

I'm good though.

I'm concerned your crazy 8 is a wolf theory right now Trit.

Foxes are crazy, not wolves...

giphy.gif

Allowing for a queen 2-3 wolves among
    Barney, grumpy, vale, necro?

So 50-75% chance of bagging a wolf. Those are the best odds we've had!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So 50-75% chance of bagging a wolf. Those are the best odds we've had!

Na, 100 percent chance this lynch with QB

I'd certainly be inclined to clear yosser right now as QB has been forthright in pushing him on her FFAs.

Could be the Queen but we can leave that till later.

I have no idea why you want to clear strawberry from one post. None.

I'm not a wolf so if you want to follow your theory I will vote for one of Barney, Vale or Grumpy tonight.

I will not say who for on thread though

From the four its possible that vales antics are related to his relaxing and enjoying winning a wee competition.

If we can put him to one side for the moment, whom from the remainder do we think is dodge?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Na, 100 percent chance this lynch with QB

Well, philosophically speaking, I suppose she could still be okay. I'd say more like 99.999999999% chance.

So say Digi had his own reasons for lying about QB.
    And QB had her own reasons for giving up and pretending to be a wolf.

You never know really. In some Universe it just might happen, and as we have warp drive here (right? Or is that the other one?) we might reach a place where such a scenario plays out.

• Advertisement

Em - Necro asked why have we not been suspecting you barney?

I may be wrong but I actually think I was the only one who responded to that. How am I to know why people haven't suspected me?

Your response to necro was "I don't know".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I'd certainly be inclined to clear yosser right now as QB has been forthright in pushing him on her FFAs.

Could be the Queen but we can leave that till later.

I have no idea why you want to clear strawberry from one post. None.

I'm not a wolf so if you want to follow your theory I will vote for one of Barney, Vale or Grumpy tonight.

I will not say who for on thread though

You openly tell the group youve had a hand in a few deaths and your guts has been off. Why are you still appearing to clear people.? Esp after how wrong the lynches have been up to now

... warp drive here (right? Or is that the other one?) ....

Whew got it right. The fanboys won't be after my neck so.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Warp drive is a faster-than-light (FTL) spacecraft propulsion system in many science fiction works, most notably Star Trek.

Now it's just everybody else after my neck that I need to worry about!

Your response to necro was "I don't know".

Exactly, how am I to know why people weren't suspecting me?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You openly tell the group youve had a hand in a few deaths and your guts has been off. Why are you still appearing to clear people.? Esp after how wrong the lynches have been up to now

Yeah, Necro? Why? Why do you do this to us?

beakerjoe wrote:

Hence the for now.

Why are you so argumentative?

I think you're deliberately trying to antagonise me. F*ck it. I'm voting for one of Barney, Vale, Grumpy or BJ at 9pm.

Exactly, how am I to know why people weren't suspecting me?

Well the correct answer is......... we're idiots!

Too many wolves left to blind vote so if you can broadly get behind my theory, can you pick who from the list follows qb please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hence the for now.

Why are you so argumentative?

I think you're deliberately trying to antagonise me. F*ck it. I'm voting for one of Barney, Vale, Grumpy or BJ at 9pm.

Do i get a prize if i guess the right one?

• Advertisement

Do you want us to disclose who we pick?

Advertisement