Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Guffy wrote: »
    Do i get a prize if i guess the right one?

A dead wolf?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote:
    Too many wolves left to blind vote so if you can broadly get behind my theory, can you pick who from the list follows qb please?

No. I'm sick of being hauled over the coals since Monday. Between PSTARR, BJ and now this theory, I haven't had any time to do any investigation of my own and I'm reacting rather than looking for clues.

Look at my theory yesterday on the chronological votes. It was right about QB.

When I'm not spending time in firefighting mode I can actually do some analytical research but no, every ****ing thing I post is called up on by someone.

So f*ck the lot of ye. I'm good, I only trust myself and I'll vote for who I want.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hence the for now.

Why are you so argumentative?

I think you're deliberately trying to antagonise me. F*ck it. I'm voting for one of Barney, Vale, Grumpy or BJ at 9pm.

No argument, just facts. If your a villager your a shiite villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

No. I'm sick of being hauled over the coals since Monday. Between PSTARR, BJ and now this theory, I haven't had any time to do any investigation of my own and I'm reacting rather than looking for clues.

When I'm not spending time in firefighting mode I can actually do some analytical research but no, every ****ing thing I post is called up on by someone.

So f*ck the lot of ye. I'm good, I only trust myself and I'll vote for who I want.

So just dont pick yourself from the list....

And I thought I had issues.

• Advertisement

You had plenty of time to investigate, maybe if you didnt post so many memes you could have found time. No one forced you to overly defend yourself?

FFIW, I hardly hounded you yesterday and Pstarr is dead ages. You spent time yesterday pushing Kolido to the noose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Who's after qb on your chronological votes? Doe they correlate with any one on trits list?

How does chronological work with do mamy single voters?

beakerjoe wrote:
    No argument, just facts. If your a villager your a shiite villager.

Cos you're so much fcuking better with your tunnel vision on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Do you want us to disclose who we pick?

For now give who (if any) you think the wolves there are and why? We can work out the actual vote after the qb lynch.

Cos you're so much fcuking better with your tunnel vision on me.

No tunnel vision, Ive suspected Yoss and Vale too ya know. Out of those 3, you are the one you protests too much.

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote:
    How does chronological work with do mamy single voters?

They don't work on single votes but do on clusters. The chronological order of votes that I studied was Mick which read
    sKeith, QB, BJ

BJ announced on thread at 5.55 that he was voting Mick.

QB only did her FFA at 6.20 and said she was 'leaning' on voting Mick.

But that doesn't make sense given that the FFA results didn't appear until 7.30
    And QB had a **** fit about people not voting inside the FFA.

QB is a wolf. There you go. That's all I had time for last night but there could be more in the PJ votes or indeed on Kolido yesterday.

beakerjoe wrote:
    No tunnel vision, Ive suspected Yoss and Vale too ya know. Out of those 3, you are the one you protests too much.

And will continue to protest. Cos I'm good. And you're wrong. And just like PSTARR, I cannot wait until that's a proven fact.

They don't work on single votes but do on clusters. The chronological order of votes that I studied was Mick which read
    sKeith, QB, BJ

BJ announced on thread at 5.55 that he was voting Mick.

QB only did her FFA at 6.20 and said she was 'leaning' on voting Mick.

But that doesn't make sense given that the FFA results didn't appear until 7.30
    And QB had a **** fit about people not voting inside the FFA.

QB is a wolf. There you go. That's all I had time for last night but there could be more in the PJ votes or indeed on Kolido yesterday.

If thats your plan, do it now then. Why bother "putting out fires". You bring all this on yourself.

beakerjoe wrote:
    If thats your plan, do it now then. Why bother "putting out fires". You bring all this on yourself.

Plenty of other villagers to give a hand. I'm on my phone at work. I did all of this last night I haven't had time for any more. It requires going through mountains of posts from each person to ascertain if they declared on thread and if so does that match up.

But if I'm a wolf why the **** would I bother with any of this.

Ask yourself that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

And will continue to protest. Cos I'm good. And you're wrong. And just like PSTARR, I cannot wait until that's a proven fact.

Don't protest, find the wolves, find the proof, lay it out, we look, we lynch wolf. simples.

you don't with 30 minutes to go, attack someone who says they have been away all day and are catching up on thread with made up lies.
    I was even able to reply to you with evidence links to show what you were saying was lies, but you still proceeded to smear me until i copy and pasted the info from the links into my posts, then you go, oh.... whoops.. sorry.

Go find me a better candidate or i'm voting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido – 11 Votes (Necro, Ecto, QB, Tritium, Barney, Grumpy, Strawberry, Jayop, Valeyard, MrsFlushdraw, sKeith)
    Valeyard – 2 Votes (Kolido, Guffy)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 1 Vote (Yossarian)
    BeakerJoe – 1 Vote (Digi)

I voted around half eight or so last night. Between 8.30 and 8.40 anyway. We can't tell anything from the single voting times, but we might by looking at Kolido. Myself and Necro were two of the main ones clamouring for voting Kolido so it makes sense we are in the first half of voters. I think some of the other early voters had said they had voted Kolido and were thinking of switching but were unsure. They must not have switched in the end. So in the 20/30 minutes after my vote six people jumped on Kolido.

sKeith wrote:
    Go find me a better candidate or i'm voting you.

Vote away then I'm not defending myself anymore.

If the work I did last night doesn't prove me then nothing will.

Lynch me. Get it ****ing over with now if you're so sure.

I. Don't. Care. Anymore.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I. Don't. Care. Anymore.

Poor Necro!!

I'll defend you if you like?

quickbeam wrote:
    I'll defend you if you like?

Belt ahead. Keep a seat warm for me in the dead room?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Digi if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I'm super wary that you came out after I made this post. I know this will set me up to be lynched if I am wrong but I'm going to risk it because if you are a wolf it's game over.

The first to cast doubt on digi/kolido saga

• Advertisement

I. Don't. Care. Anymore.

Its this attitude that really annoys me. You dont care about winning so screw the rest of us who want to win.

25 Minutes to go guys. Are you sure you want to do this?

427013.jpg

Barney92 wrote: »
    Could Digi be lying to get heat off Kolido? Maybe, but I doubt it. It would mean Yossar is probably good because if not then we'd have three wolves.

Anyway, I believe digi for the moment and think we should not lynch Kolido tonight.

Picked up by barney next

Sorry Mods for stealing your thunder. Have to do something to catch up with Vale & Yoss.

Necrominus 714
    y0ssar1an22 221
    The_Valeyard 206
    quickbeam 202

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

APPRECIATE THE HELP QB

beakerjoe wrote:

No big response? Nothing?

Yeah. You and all your 'theories' on Yosser and Vale that happen to be alive.

Do some of your own research on some one else then you can come back calling me a ****e villager.

I might be WRONG but at least I'm trying.

No big response? Nothing?

Yeah. You and all your 'theories' on Yosser and Vale that happen to be alive.

Do some of your own research on some one else then you can come back calling me a ****e villager.

I might be WRONG but at least I'm trying.

Your not, if you look at Straw, in a similar position to you, look how they are playing.

Thats the last Ill say on it.

Go bother someone else BJ. I'm sick of you poking me. Maybe look into a theory of your own or something

• Advertisement

I'm enjoying this spat. At least it gets us a bit closer to The Simpsons. Keep at it guys.

Advertisement