Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Folks

Just to be clear

Were voting qb now, no-one else

We have a few hours after that still to figure the rest out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Your not, if you look at Straw, in a similar position to you, look how they are playing.

And what exactly are you doing? Apart from arguing with me ad infinitum.

Go come up with your own theory rather than blaming others when you're hanging onto coattails.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    F*ck it. Yossar cannot be a decoy if Kolido is bad. Unless Digi is out here because the real recruiter is under fire trying to save Kolido who is the recruiter.

NB I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE - I'm just laying it on the table.
    Picked up by barney next

Necro also posted this just before me. The post above the one of mine you quoted.

tritium wrote:

I voted for QB

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Folks

Just to be clear

We have a few hours after that still to figure the rest out.

I'm not!

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Necro also posted this just before me. The post above the one of mine you quoted.

Sorry you're right I stand corrected.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry Mods for stealing your thunder. Have to do something to catch up with Vale & Yoss.

C'mon vale!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sorry you're right I stand corrected.

But I had forgotten about Ecto. So the three of us were the first to talk about Digi lying. That fits as we were three of the first five to vote for Kolido. Then others piled on afterwards.

C'mon vale!!!!!

Vale agreed in the back room to let me have it, like the kind fellow he is.

Why you wanna kick me while I'm down, Strawberry :(

My brethren and sistren would like me to pass on a message in these last few minutes ....

• Advertisement

borg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think we need to go for Grumpy and Vale, in that order.

Why do I really have a gut feeling that the original Borg team before conversion anyway was an all female band? (Vale is not my first choice lol)

I do think SM is suss

I tried my best, but Yoss was just a bridge too far :(

Necrominus 718
    y0ssar1an22 221
    quickbeam 208

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I tried my best, but Yoss was just a bridge too far :(

Necrominus 718
    y0ssar1an22 221
    quickbeam 208

Youve 2 minutes

Jon%20Snow.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

Captain’s Log – Stardate 47631.6
    A passing electrical storm caused another malfunction in the transporter systems today. Crewman Quickbeam who was due to retire in 3 days, was caught up in the malfunction and tragically was transported into the walls of Turbolift 2. All crew have been instructed to ignore the visible portion of her face when using the Turbolift. The next scheduled maintenance stop is in 6 months when we will remove the crewman from the walls. Until then she must remain where she is.

Quickbeam was, in fact
    Evil

success.jpg

NIGHT 4 LYNCH TALLY RESULTS

Quickbeam - 13 Votes (Everybody)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)

Did Not Vote - Valeyard - NAUGHTY BOY

NEXT GAME EVENT IS A MUNCH AT 17:00

I'm not!

Im sure well get extensive value from analysing your vote so.....

Well done peeps.

Let's keep up the good work by not lynching me.

And you know, lynch another evil at 9pm in my place?

Cos I'm good no matter how many people think otherwise

I'm taking a break till after munch. 1) because I have a load of work to catch up on. 2) I think silence won't help the borgs make a choice.

Actually, the less said between now and then, then less they can strategise their next move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm thinking Vale. If he is who he claims to be then surely he can prove it.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ok Barney, so if we both agree on this it means that there is at least one if not two wolves among:

Necro
    Barney
    Guffy
    Beakerjoe
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Quickbeam

Ok necro had compiled this list based on votes and ffas. Of this barney and necro overlap with my list

Ok focusing on the list members mainly
    You can shoot necro so.

This separates necro and Barney, though its later recracted/ in jest
    The wolves should be on the lookout for q from the beginning so hopefully they do us a favour. Can't bank on it obviously though.

This is wolfey
    Oh q does, but I reckon the best plan is to try to find wolves and then worry about q in the hours leading up to each lynch. Hopefully we'd be able to see from people's behaviour in the lead up to a lynch.

But this is very village
    I have a potential plan and was wondering your thoughts on the whole thing. Everyone votes no lynch in the lynch tonight and tomorrow. We actually have an on thread lynch discussion and vote. Then we tally the on thread votes at lynch time and phaser whoever has the most on thread votes. So there will be no lynch, but a phasering instead of a lynch

Positives
    We can't lose the game to Q in the opening two days
    Anyone who actually votes for a lynch can be assumed to evil (if they use the lynch form that is)
    We might phaser Q and take them out of the game

Negatives
    We are potentially wasting the phasers
    We are also potentially wasting lynches if we do manage to pick wolves
    Might not be the easiest option to get people onside with (Phaser face would need to be on board, obviously not publicly though)
    If we don't get q we are quite reliant on the wolves munching or turning them

Right, what are people's thoughts on the above? Not saying we have to go through with it, but it is an option to try to nullify Q in the beginning, if we think that it is worth doing so.

This is almost too blatant for a player as good as barney if hes a wolf
    I don't actually want you dead Necro. I actually think you might be on the side of good. Mick though seemed to like my plan. I realise that is a silly reason but I did think that wolves might be the ones to jump on the plan, whereas I thought villagers might be a bit apprehensive of losing lynches.

Cosying, village or wolf pals. Dunno
    My FFA for what it's worth

#FFA1
    MicksJaguar - sided with my plan early. I did think that wolves might be the ones to jump on the plan, and Mick seemed to go quite after being questioned on this point. Now he seem to be moving towards arguing for a complete no lynch. By that I mean no lynch and no phasering.

Partyjungle - I don't think they are q but they might be the recruiter. If they last long enough they are doing well and can convert someone. I think pj could be a good choice to peek. If they are good then they are not the recruiter.

Necro (for old times sake). But really it's yosser. As with mick they are going for no lynch. They are going for a different reason than Mick, but nonetheless I don't really like it.

I understand that for two of the above I am suspecting them for partially siding with a plan I came up with.

Odd post. Its inconsistent to want to lynch people who support the plan you championed. Links necro and barney again
    It was partially serious. I did say she should wait a bit at the very least. It might've helped explain why sulli is incorrect. I'm of the belief that MrsFD is the vig, so why would sulli's thoughts on things she picked up affect someone else? If I wasn't so sure about MrsFD I'd be telling her to keep quiet.

Also, guffy I don't necessarily think sulli is evil.

This one is quite strange to me. No reasons why sully is ok at a point where flushy was broadly accepted by him as legit. How could he know that?

This is hedging bets imho and pure wolf
    Cracking stuff modulators. Answer her question and then carry out the vig's orders before she can reveal to the thread. I like the modulator's style.
    But again this is quite village

Tldr: dunno

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm thinking Vale. If he is who he claims to be then surely he can prove it.

I missed this, who did he claim to be?

What are peoples thoughts. Should guinan use a double vote next round to safelist a villager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I think the BG should protect themselves tonight.

tritium wrote: »
    What are peoples thoughts. Should guinan use a double vote next round to safelist a villager?

It's ridiculous that at this stage there's no safelisted people at all so yeah. Problem is that once they do it they die.

sKeith wrote: »
    I think the BG should protect themselves tonight.

The bg is dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Jayop wrote: »
    The bg is dead
    If they had protected digi the night before, they could not protect the same person twice in a row.

sKeith wrote: »
    If they had protected digi the night before, they could not protect the same person twice in a row.

True enough I suppose.

• Advertisement

I'm currently at a loss for what to say to be honest.
    I've made my case. I'll be back around 4.30 before the munch when I get home from work.
    It's up to the village whether you believe me or not now.

Advertisement