Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Jayop wrote: »
    The bg is dead

And i think we were told they couldnt protect themselves on the rules query thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok suggest at 4.59.59 myself jay and flush simultaneously reveal who guinan is. Guinan then places a double vote on next lynch to safelist themselves.

Sound good to everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

tritium wrote: »
    And i think we were told they couldnt protect themselves on the rules query thread

Imo if the BG was alive the night before last they would have protected one of us or Flushy. Them protecting Digi that night made no sense.

Ok suggest at 4.59.59 myself jay and flush simultaneously reveal who guinan is. Guinan then places a double vote on next lynch to safelist themselves.

Sound good to everyone?

May aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Trit - On the sulli thing. I believe I had also talked about how I couldn't understand sulli doing what she was doing if she was evil. It just didn't make sense to me. I wanted her to tell us what she had seen, because she must have been mistaken. I wouldn't have understood why MrsFD came out if she was evil either.

• Advertisement

So digi was legit, qb dies tonight

Bodyguard dead or didnt listen?
    Has to be dead. No one could be that dumb.
    Imo if the BG was alive the night before last they would have protected one of us or Flushy. Them protecting Digi that night made no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong Jayop but previously it looked as though you were saying they should have protected Digi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

It would have protected the seer no? Or am I missing something.

Q. I asked this yesterday but no one was sure, Can a BG protect a recruitment?

The OP didnt make that clear.

Therefore in theory, if he could then he could protect Digi from munch and being recruited.

Sorry, read it clearly. I missed the night before last. Yes, I agree Jayop. Disregard my previous question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sound good to everyone?
    rule 5) says 4pm, why the precision for nearly 1 hour after the munch, did i miss a time change post?

sKeith wrote: »
    rule 5) says 4pm, why the precision for nearly 1 hour after the munch, did i miss a time change post?

According to last Modulator post:

NEXT GAME EVENT IS A MUNCH AT 17:00

• Advertisement

Can we agree a strategy for today early please

Actually, can someone shoot/ batl'eth/ munch/ definitely not lynch Q_ssarian, and then can we agree a strategy? :D

Trit, knowing that yoss isnt Q now, what do you make of his behaviour on day one?

Im doing my work Necro like you asked.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Sorry, read it clearly. I missed the night before last. Yes, I agree Jayop. Disregard my previous question.

Exactly. No reason to choose Digi two nights back as he hadn't came out and there was other people to protect. Also no reason to gamble last night either as if I was a wolf I'd have taken the gamble to try to hit Digi and even if he's protected get him the following turn.

Guffy wrote: »
    The worst thing about ffa is the time it takes up discussing on whether or not we should do an ffa.

Very true..

So, can we discuss now to save time later as its a speed day, not who is on any ffa's, but if we are doing an ffa or not, after the munch.
    If we are, will it be an advisory ffa or should be strictly adhered to. etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not doing an FFA as the idea seems to be to stick to Trits theory.

However if you decide to lynch me I will be found good.

I think the following are wolves who have been floating around me either placating my nonsense or infuriating me.

Barney - it's a process of elimination thing. But Barney has been very vocal in his support of me at times. It makes me suss. Cos I see why I'm suss.

BJ - has spent most of the past 2 days antagonising me rather than doing anything concrete himself. Floating past here to my sheer amazement.

Strawberry - I'll pull up the post later but I think QB feared Strawbs getting the chop and hedged her bets after defending for so long.

Exactly. No reason to choose Digi two nights back as he hadn't came out and there was other people to protect. Also no reason to gamble last night either as if I was a wolf I'd have taken the gamble to try to hit Digi and even if he's protected get him the following turn.

Exactly since we know now that Digi was good, the wolves would've been crazy to not try to munch him. By not munching you're giving extra peeks. So the bg would almost certainly have been protecting Digi last night if they were still alive.

Of course the bg wouldn't have known digi was good but the consensus was that we needed to hope digi was tell the truth and the bg should protect them.

So I agree, bg is almost certainly dead.

This conversation should be had after I'm munched in the morning, and if I'm not munched in the morning we should pro-con it then.

3 Wolves in these 9 players regardless.
    Yoss
    Grumps
    Barney
    Necro
    Vale
    BJ
    Ecto
    Strawbs
    Guffy

Trit, Check your list against Digi's?

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not doing an FFA as the idea seems to be to stick to Trits theory.

However if you decide to lynch me I will be found good.

I think the following are wolves who have been floating around me either placating my nonsense or infuriating me.

Barney - it's a process of elimination thing. But Barney has been very vocal in his support of me at times. It makes me suss. Cos I see why I'm suss.

BJ - has spent most of the past 2 days antagonising me rather than doing anything concrete himself. Floating past here to my sheer amazement.

Strawberry - I'll pull up the post later but I think QB feared Strawbs getting the chop and hedged her bets after defending for so long.

Please, would you stop? I hardly spent the whole 2 days going after you. Youre digging your own hole here.

1.QB. Wolf
    2.Trit. Clear
    3.Yoss. Clear
    6.Ectoplasm. Clear
    8.BJ. Clear
    9.Guffy. Clear
    10.sKeith
    13.Necrominus
    14.Jayop. Clear
    17. Strawbs. Clear
    18. Valeyard
    20. Grumpylumpy
    22. Mrs Flushdraw. Clear
    23. Barney

My list for next lynch is anyone not marked clear
    This conversation should be had after I'm munched in the morning, and if I'm not munched in the morning we should pro-con it then.

3 Wolves in these 9 players regardless.
    Yoss
    Grumps
    Barney
    Necro
    Vale
    BJ
    Ecto
    Strawbs
    Guffy

People that weren't cleared by Trit's crazy eights
    sKeith
    Necro
    Vale
    Grumpy
    Barney

On both Trit and Digi's suspect list
    Grumpy
    Barney
    Necro
    Vale

However, I'm unsure of some of the reasons for clearing the crazy eight. I'm happy clearing trit, Jay, MrsFD of any of the original wolves and I reckon that either MrsFD or someone outside of that three got turned. But the rest I think the reasons might be a bit light. But going with it it does leave the above four. I've said I don't think Necro is evil. I didn't before the recruiting and I think they'd have been mad to take Necro.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Please, would you stop? I hardly spent the whole 2 days going after you. Youre digging your own hole here.

Don't like it when the tables are turned, no?

You're a wolf who's jumped on pSTARRs bandwagon and is sailing through the game without doing a damn thing.

Honestly I'm at a loss here and I'm not seeing any realistic way we can win this. We can only afford one more mistake and given we have absolutely no idea who the other wolves are and have not a single player safelisted we're screwed.

I've got to say that this game seems to be leaned way in the favour of the wolves. Only one seer who we couldn't trust Vs 6 wolves one of whom requires being killed twice is almost impossible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm all over the place today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm all over the place today.

You've been all over the place since day 1

I've been amazing

BJ, you still think I'm a wolf?

Bring your evidence to the table instead of hiding behind PSTARRS claim.

Sorry snarky no need for it. Just pissed off at how this is ending. Can we just do a speed speed day rather than stringing it out?

Barney92 wrote: »
    People that weren't cleared by Trit's crazy eights
    sKeith
    Necro
    Vale
    Grumpy
    Barney

On both Trit and Digi's suspect list
    Grumpy
    Barney
    Necro
    Vale

However, I'm unsure of some of the reasons for clearing the crazy eight. I'm happy clearing trit, Jay, MrsFD of any of the original wolves and I reckon that either MrsFD or someone outside of that three got turned. But the rest I think the reasons might be a bit light. But going with it it does leave the above four. I've said I don't think Necro is evil. I didn't before the recruiting and I think they'd have been mad to take Necro.

OK, so here's the problem we have. We have 4 wolves left, The queen, 2 Original Wolves and the Recruit.

Absolutely every player bar MrsFD and either me or Trit could be the queen
    Absolutely every player could have been the recruit. Only myself or Trit can clear ourselves of this.
    Every player bar MrsFD, Trit, Me and Skieth could be the other two wolves.

1. Barney
    2.Trit.
    3.Yoss.
    4.Ectoplasm.
    5.BJ.
    6.Guffy.
    7.sKeith
    8.Necrominus
    9. Jayop.
    10. Strawbs.
    11. Valeyard
    12. Grumpylumpy
    13. Mrs Flushdraw.

So 13 players and 4 wolves remain, one of whom is a double kill. After the slaughter now at 5 it'll be 12 with 5 (calling queen 2).

Our best bet at this stage for me is to focus on the 2 original wolves who aren't the queen.

Barney
    Yoss
    Ecto
    BJ
    Guffy
    Necro
    Strawbs
    Vale
    Grump

So 8 players in that list. Presuming that neither the queen or the recruit are in there (both could be) then we have a 1/4 chance of hitting a wolf.

Personally I'm still hot on Vale and Strawbs. If someone else has a role claim to make that they can verify then now at 4.59 is the time to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Mad day for me. Be on after 5.30ish if I'm still alive which I assume I will be as I've been next to useless all game

Sorry snarky no need for it. Just pissed off at how this is ending. Can we just do a speed speed day rather than stringing it out?

No worries

Free hugs!!!

No worries

Free hugs!!!

I need one. Work night 365 days of the year and the one time they give me a morning and i feel like ive been working 48 hours straight. Gona collapse into bed very shortly i think. Not that its hard just my body not used to being up at 5am :(

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    When things have calmed down maybe you can explain the logic of why you've chosen those four - two if Yoss is good, two if Yoss is bad.

I'm struggling to follow since Digi's announcement.

If you think Yoss is a better option for finding wolves then I'll trust you as the more experienced player and a semi-confirmed goodie.

This post may just put Yoss slightly in the clear. Would a wolf have been willing to join my attempted bandwagon on Yoss with little to go on if Yoss was also evil?

Advertisement