Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Once BJ is confirmed wolf we move onto Barnet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Told you I was going back. I ain't done yet.

So, here's BJ's FFA2 - I have bolded the interesting part.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    My #FFA2

Vale - Openly pushing yesterday to be raced under no pressure. I feel hes a wolf, trying to pose as Q. I dont think Q would be so open about being raced for fear he'd be caught. Hes been gone most of the day and still posts fluff and accuses Necro without any reason. I still get a bad vibe from him

Sully - With Sullivan pushing so hard for Flush, its looking bad for Sully now that i consider Flush the vig for now. Unless Sully can come one and help her own cause, she stays here.

Patrick Starr - Not sold on him being the queen, but I like the theory he is a wolf stirring shiite. Its a bold play but I think he has the balls to attempt it. I do like some of his theories but not enough to get on board fully. He might eb good, but I need 3 on here and I trust Mahama so Ill go with him.

You and PSTARR banging the drum about me and Lord wasn't a reason no?? It's a poor attempt at research.
    How Vale isnt under more suspicion is beyond me.

Yesterday he wanted to be lynched, he posts nothing but fluff and unhelpful accusations..... Am I the only one who thinks hes suss?

This is the sum total of your research on Vale. You want to vote him because he accuses me - something you have banged on about for 2 days straight??? And the fluff? Meh. Gonna need more than this half assed excuse for research.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Vale, I cant wait for 4:59:59......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is this a pre role claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    869fba_17a10b48c01c4ee8a8a27b4278a20376.gif

Actually part of me thinks lynching you might be the best information lynch of we must mislynch

• Advertisement

No time like the present.

Well there is a better time u sneaky bagel :D its 4.59.59

Role claim

I'm Valeyard

tritium wrote: »
    Actually part of me thinks lynching you might be the best information lynch of we must mislynch

You really want to go back through my posts?? :D:D:D:D

You're probably right. Hence my lynch Strawberry theory this morning.

I control time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok peeps. 4.59.59 (ish)

Jay is Guinan.

Once he can double vote next lynch (and I think he will) follow him.

Hopefully I've made a bit of a nuisance of myself and might be munched next, which should dispel any doubts.

We only have one mislynch left so think about each choice carefully. My theory may or may not work. If you get another wolf analyse the hell out of their posts to see whats there. To my mind the next choice is either go balls out for necro as a noisy wolf running interference or pick a more sedate character, maybe Barney. I think maybe by now I'd gamble necro but hey if I'm alive after this theres time for contemplation.

Loose guess but i think vale may have been converted- hes gone pretty quiet which may indicate hes not doing what hed been doing up to now. That said its a guess- if you manage to get it down to dealing with the new wolf you'll already be amazing and then it will just get harder :)

Godspeed starfleeters

tritium wrote: »
    Ok peeps. 4.59.59 (ish)

Jay is Guinan.

Once he can double vote next lynch (and I think he will) follow him.

Hopefully I've made a bit of a nuisance of myself and might be munched next, which should dispel any doubts.

We only have one mislynch left so think about each choice carefully. My theory may or may not work. If you get another wolf analyse the hell out of their posts to see whats there. To my mind the next choice is either go balls out for necro as a noisy wolf running interference or pick a more sedate character, maybe Barney. I think maybe by now I'd gamble necro but hey if I'm alive after this theres time for contemplation.

Loose guess but i think vale may have been converted- hes gone pretty quiet which may indicate hes not doing what hed been doing up to now. That said its a guess- if you manage to get it down to dealing with the new wolf you'll already be amazing and then it will just get harder :)

Godspeed starfleeters

Good work,

Except for the throwing me under the bus part.

I'm not a wolf.

Necro is not a wolf therefore there is no need to lynch him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif
    Captain’s Log – Stardate 47635.5
    A tragic accident occurred this morning during a routine cleansing cycle of the cargo bay. During cleanings, the cargo bay is decompressed and aired out. Crewman Tritium, who was in the process of testing the transporter relays with Chief O’Brien, was accidentally transported into the decompressed cargo bay and was sucked out into space. The relationship between Crewman Tritium and Chief O’Brien had been strained in recent days as Tritium was loudly heard denouncing the state of the transporter system. As a result there have been vicious rumours around the ship that the Chief deliberately beamed Crewman Tritium into the cargo hold. I intend to fully investigate these allegations with the Chief and will make a full report in due course.

Tritium was, in fact
    Good

427281.jpg
    ALL VILLAGERS PLEASE NOTE THE NEXT GAME EVENT IS A LYNCH AT 21:00. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR.

Okay. Jay is the confirmed villy. I'm following him even it means my doom.

If the decision is to lynch me, however - I will not go quietly into the night.

You have been warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Firstly, I voted for Mick first, everyone else bandwagond.
    sKeith wrote: »
    You do understand what chronological order means?
    Seeing as the seer cleared you, between you and me, you do look much more likely to be good bar you being the queen than me, it doesnt mean im likely to be a wolf.

I followed the FFA plan, unlike some. i didnt bandwagon and I voted for who i felt was a wolf. Bar Mick, one the first day, I havent pushed for any vig kills (PJ, Lord, Mahama,Sully) or even anyone else up for a vig kill (Necro, Mick, Vale(even though I sussed Vale)

oh dear, i'll explain.
    chronological order means i voted first.
    as verified my the mods.

I've already voted BJ

I wont be changing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

You have been warned.

I'm of the opinion that Jayop was not turned last night. Not sure the wolves would've risked going for someone who could be proved to have been turned. That should give us a double vote tonight, assuming he uses it tonight.

Going to sleep guys, gona put my vote on bj. If anything happens between now and 9 to affect the votes i apologise, particularly if mine ends up being the decider. Guffy out

• Advertisement

Holding my vote until Jayop gets here. If the decision is to lynch me, I will follow Vale onto BJ. I agree with him.

Also I think Flushy was the one they turned

Told you I was going back. I ain't done yet.

So, here's BJ's FFA2 - I have bolded the interesting part.

You and PSTARR banging the drum about me and Lord wasn't a reason no?? It's a poor attempt at research.

Thats rich, heres why?

This is the sum total of your research on Vale. You want to vote him because he accuses me - something you have banged on about for 2 days straight??? And the fluff? Meh. Gonna need more than this half assed excuse for research.

If you recall wee lad, Vale popped in randomly with accussing you after posting bollox non stop. Its odd, very odd behaviour. And hes still doing it with his captain shiite.

So at least Patrick had a reason, what was Vales?

How Vale has skated by, banging on saying he won the prize, calling himself captain. What did you win Vale? Immunity from lynch? Because your acting like it.

So Necro, did you not find that odd, has Vale not been posting a pool of fluff and only becomes active when his back is to the wall thanks to worf?

You have been warned.

When have you ever been quiet?

Thats rich, heres why?

If you recall wee lad, Vale popped in randomly with accussing you after posting bollox non stop. Its odd, very odd behaviour. And hes still doing it with his captain shiite.

So at least Patrick had a reason, what was Vales?

How Vale has skated by, banging on saying he won the prize, calling himself captain. What did you win Vale? Immunity from lynch? Because your acting like it.

So Necro, did you not find that odd, has Vale not been posting a pool of fluff and only becomes active when his back is to the wall thanks to worf?

Ok, then. Riddle me this. Why aren't you all over him instead of aggressively banging the PSTARR drum? You weren't finished with Vale, yet I was getting your vote???

I don't get it.

Holding my vote until Jayop gets here. If the decision is to lynch me, I will follow Vale onto BJ. I agree with him.

Also I think Flushy was the one they turned

The wagon fills up!

When have you ever been quiet?

large1.gif

The wagon fills up!

Well, I'm not voting myself.

Rule 11 and all that mullarkey.

Ok, then. Riddle me this. Why aren't you all over him instead of aggressively banging the PSTARR drum? You weren't finished with Vale, yet I was getting your vote???

I don't get it.

I havent aggresily banged any drum, your just over sensitive. Says a lot about you.

I can suspect you and Vale at the same time cant I. I was looking through your mountain of shiite posts first, maybe if you didnt post bollox 24/7, Id be onto him by now.

Thankfully his posts are mostly fluff and a lower post count than yours.

Captains Log: 05

The ship is f*cked. The crew are f*cked. Everyone is clueless, including me.

The Borg are laughing, Q is probably drinking champagne.

Zero clue who to believe anymore.

You arent wrong here Vale. The most sensible post you made.

• Advertisement

I havent aggresily banged any drum, your just over sensitive. Says a lot about you.

I can suspect you and Vale at the same time cant I. I was looking through your mountain of shiite posts first, maybe if you didnt post bollox 24/7, Id be onto him by now.

Thankfully his posts are mostly fluff and a lower post count than yours.

Given I've been under suspicion since early Monday morning, and yet still here and still fighting my corner, can you think of any reason why I might be a little over sensitive to being called a wolf for nearly 96 straight hours???

c67b5bfee78ff3b29ca48d89802bbad5bf5d31c620b7b400c3eac2d2beda2d93.jpg

Advertisement