Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Feck, I was sure I was going to be lynched. Trit is right I am Guinan. I could use my double vote tonight to convince you but really it's hardly worth doing so as I will be lynched anyway.

Honestly, I don't have anything strong that what I've already said. I'm happy enough to get the old bandwagon out and go hard on BJ just on the votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

*Slaughtered

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Given I've been under suspicion since early Monday morning, and yet still here and still fighting my corner, can you think of any reason why I might be a little over sensitive to being called a wolf for nearly 96 straight hours???

Your are so over dramatic, suck it up :pac:

I can think of a reason why your still here though ...... youre a wolf

Rip Trit.

Can someone post list of players left?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Your are so over dramatic, suck it up :pac:

I can think of a reason why your still here though ...... youre a wolf

Oh, I am all about the drama. And no I'm not. I hope you have that pic prepared when I'm proven good

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jayop wrote: »
    Feck, I was sure I was going to be lynched. Trit is right I am Guinan. I could use my double vote tonight to convince you but really it's hardly worth doing so as I will be lynched anyway.

Honestly, I don't have anything strong that what I've already said. I'm happy enough to get the old bandwagon out and go hard on BJ just on the votes.

I think you should use your double vote tonight. I doubt you'll get another chance. Unless the BG is still alive, which I highly doubt based on the Digi death. Again I'm assuming you weren't turned, as that is not what I think the wolves would've done. It will prove you but only for a short period as then the wolves will probably munch you. If you don't double vote now then it casts a doubt over you and challenges my above assumption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

This could be a long night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy in....

Actually no... im placing vote now but not for bj. I think trit was killed in the hope that people would forget about his list and straight away list has gone. Im voting for 1 of

Vale
    barney
    grumpy.

There are wolves in that list. Guffy out... again

Guffy wrote: »
    Guffy in....

Actually no... im placing vote now but not for bj. I think trit was killed in the hope that people would forget about his list and straight away list has gone. Im voting for 1 of

Vale
    barney
    grumpy.

There are wolves in that list. Guffy out... again

Not Vale, he's cool. Also Captain.

tritium wrote: »
    Good point actually! Skeith also clear gives us the crazy 9 - queen could be me jay or Skeith

Trit not queen
    Jay not queen
    SK ????

Posting another Trit post next.....

• Advertisement

This could be a long night

tumblr_o0pi66Yxbb1qd4w1no1_500.gif

tumblr_o0pi66Yxbb1qd4w1no1_500.gif

MMMAAARRRRTTTHHHHAAAAA

MMMAAARRRRTTTHHHHAAAAA

tumblr_o0pi66Yxbb1qd4w1no4_500.gif

tumblr_o0pi66Yxbb1qd4w1no4_500.gif

Wanna know my secret identity?

Allowing for a queen 2-3 wolves among
    Barney, grumpy, vale, necro?

Recruiter
    Boring Borg 1
    Boring Borg 2

Recruited from any of us

Wanna know my secret identity?

giphy.gif

Who are you??

giphy.gif

Who are you??

axjx66M_700b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ok peeps. 4.59.59 (ish)

Jay is Guinan.

Once he can double vote next lynch (and I think he will) follow him.

Hopefully I've made a bit of a nuisance of myself and might be munched next, which should dispel any doubts.

We only have one mislynch left so think about each choice carefully. My theory may or may not work. If you get another wolf analyse the hell out of their posts to see whats there. To my mind the next choice is either go balls out for necro as a noisy wolf running interference or pick a more sedate character, maybe Barney. I think maybe by now I'd gamble necro but hey if I'm alive after this theres time for contemplation.

Loose guess but i think vale may have been converted- hes gone pretty quiet which may indicate hes not doing what hed been doing up to now. That said its a guess- if you manage to get it down to dealing with the new wolf you'll already be amazing and then it will just get harder :)

Godspeed starfleeters

I shall do it in your honor.

Placeholder in for Necro. He has yet to convince me otherwise and has just joined, if not help instigated another bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tenor.gif

No, I am Batman.

Not Vale, he's cool. Also Captain.

Captain Wolf probably.... amIrite?

• Advertisement

Recruiter
    Boring Borg 1
    Boring Borg 2

Recruited from any of us

But I'm not a bad guy

Your pretty hung up on it

I'm a a goodie, killing me hands the ship to the Borg.

Not while I'm in command.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »

Just so we know you havent been converted Jayop. I would appreciate you using your double vote. it is the only way to prove it.

I have no way of proving it wasn't me. It wasn't and if I had my phaser I would have shot someone to prove I never lost my abilities.

sKeith wrote: »
    I shall do it in your honor.

Placeholder in for Necro. He has yet to convince me otherwise and has just joined, if not help instigated another bandwagon.

SM96caR.gif

I'm following Jayop. As I said I was.

Barney92 wrote: »
    tenor.gif

No, I am Batman.

qr8r7.gif

Just so we know you havent been converted Jayop. I would appreciate you using your double vote. it is the only way to prove it.

I have no way of proving it wasn't me. It wasn't and if I had my phaser I would have shot someone to prove I never lost my abilities.

Actually when turned dont they lose abilities they had. So just to 100% prove not turned he should use the double vote.

But I'm not a bad guy

Your pretty hung up on it

I'm a a goodie, killing me hands the ship to the Borg.

Not while I'm in command.

Then explain yourself, convince me your not a wolf, convince me your bollox was all just a plan and you have some super power from winning the epsiode comp?

qr8r7.gif

tenor.gif

I'M BATMAN AND SO IS MY WIFE.

Then explain yourself, convince me your not a wolf, convince me your bollox was all just a plan and you have some super power from winning the epsiode comp?

I've nothing to explain to a wolf.

Vale has no superpower. He's plain old

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Vale has no superpower. He's plain old

giphy.gif

But in real life......

Advertisement