Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

looking at night 1 votes: valeyard and SM are bad. no wolf was up for lynching so they would have spread the votes.

would clear BJ

i think we get SM at 9pm to complete the puzzle. still have the convert to worry about

Yoss and BJ working together

Jayop wrote: »
    Ah sure why didn't you say before. :rolleyes:

Well, that's me convinced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Well, that's me convinced

cheers boss

A theory I'm kinda brewing is that you might be a wolf and you weren't a million miles away. Those two votes would have been enough for you to swing.

Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Mick and pj were not wolves. We should have been playing by FFA rules and voting for one of the 3 which would mean borgs would have to lump onto the other 2 as much as possible.

Is Ecto still alive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

How do we know you aint turned?

You prob know if I am are not

You have done nothing for this ship, just posted memes and pretended you are the captain and I can't believe you are still alive. If I had a phaser you would be half dead (queenie)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Is Ecto still alive?

doesnt seem like anyone wants to answer this for some reason :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Defends Strawberry for the first time. It's very similar to the defense of me with one caveat:
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused by the Strawberry train, so here's the "reasons" given by those who included her on their FFAs

(No reason given)

(no reason given)

(Need to find one more, as my post number reference for one on my spreadsheet is wrong).

I'm a bit confused by the Strawberry train, so here's the "reasons" given by those who included her on their FFAs

(No reason given)

(no reason given)

(Need to find one more, as my post number reference for one on my spreadsheet is wrong).

(No reason given)

(no reason given)

I've asked before and never got a satisfactory answer.

But what exaclty is the evidence against Strawberry?

At least Trit came with something solid against Kolido. Now, it might turn out to be wrong, but at least it's something.

But all I'm hearing about Strawberry is "fluffy"! That's not really something I can vote to lynch somebody for.
    I'm sorta coming around to the idea of Strawberry being a potential wolf now that I've heard more evidence. She's still not my lynch vote today though.
    Necro won't spend the day defending himself. The three who included him on their FFA haven't exactly come up with convincing arguments to vote for him:

A half decent case, though I personally disagree with it.

No reason even given!!!

Pathetic!

Does anyone have anything actual concrete against him? I definitely think there's elsewhere we would have a better chance of finding wolves. At the moment, the Sully accusations seem to have a lot of merit, and I'll be re-reading to make my own mind up.

THIS quote. She's absolute in the below statement: The wolves KNOW the goodies.
    Well, I'm not voting for Necro.

If, as you say Lordy is Queen and Sully is wolf, then that would give Sully a 1/4 chance of being the Recruiter so would be the better vote, right? It also happens that between the two of them the one I think more likely to be wolf at all.

She defends Strawberry again the following day:

I've asked before and never got a satisfactory answer.

But what exaclty is the evidence against Strawberry?

At least Trit came with something solid against Kolido. Now, it might turn out to be wrong, but at least it's something.

But all I'm hearing about Strawberry is "fluffy"! That's not really something I can vote to lynch somebody for.

And, with a little bit of time to spare and Strawbs looking likely (at that time) she hedges her bets:

I'm sorta coming around to the idea of Strawberry being a potential wolf now that I've heard more evidence. She's still not my lynch vote today though.

To see this correctly you also need to take into account that QB voted for Kolido 3rd. So she had her vote cast at this point for a villager and was hedging in case Strawbs was lynched.

And that's my theory. Now, someone pick holes in it.

Having multiple erectojisms

doesnt seem like anyone wants to answer this for some reason :confused:

I find it odd????

He gone to ground?

Or did I forget/miss his fall?

• Advertisement

Bollocks. Too many quotes.... Stupid open tabs

Necrominus wrote: »
    Defends Strawberry for the first time. It's very similar to the defense of me with one caveat:

That actually makes sense

THIS quote. She's absolute in the below statement: The wolves KNOW the goodies.

She defends Strawberry again the following day:

And, with a little bit of time to spare and Strawbs looking likely (at that time) she hedges her bets:

To see this correctly you also need to take into account that QB voted for Kolido 3rd. So she had her vote cast at this point for a villager and was hedging in case Strawbs was lynched.

And that's my theory. Now, someone pick holes in it.

That actually makes a lot of sense

So....

BJ bad?

Strawberry bad?

Ecto bad?

Barney bad?

I'm not ****ing bad. Foul mouthed, yeah. Bad, no

So....

BJ bad?

Strawberry bad?

Ecto bad?

Barney bad?

No one of the above is good. Possibly Ecto. I would also add Grumpy into that mix but the missed vote on Monday probably isn't something a wolf would do.

Someone was converted. Flush or Jayo is my bet.

I'm sticking with trits list. He's verified villager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'd change to strawbs. She's been taking my fancy from the very start.

Full balls out bandwagon on strawbs??

I'd change to strawbs. She's been taking my fancy from the very start.

Full balls out bandwagon on strawbs??

This went balls up last night and you really want to try it again?

Also you have to double vote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Someone was converted. Flush or Jayo is my bet.

That's where we disagree, slightly. I don't think jayop was converted. Converting him or trit would be a risky move. They could be proved to have changed. If Jayop doesn't double vote tonight though then I'll change my mind.

MrsFd is a possible person to be turned but I reckon they went for an unconfirmed hoping we would think they would go for a confirmed.

Trit trusted Jayop. He said so last night. That's why I'm trusting Jayop is good btw

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    That's where we disagree, slightly. I don't think jayop was converted. Converting him or trit would be a risky move. They could be proved to have changed. If Jayop doesn't double vote tonight though then I'll change my mind.

MrsFd is a possible person to be turned but I reckon they went for an unconfirmed hoping we would think they would go for a confirmed.

Jayop can prove non conversion by double voting.

If you vote me and i show as dead goodie. What does that do to the odds of us (the village) winning?

Obviously you'll be using your two votes on me.

Trit trusted Jayop. He said so last night. That's why I'm trusting Jayop is good btw

You just said your bet for the convert is MrsFd or Jay. Now you trust him. Why the sudden change of heart?

I can't believe I'm here saving the fcuker who has wanted to string me up for days...

I hate you BJ... I really hate you

(In the game anyways)

Jayop can prove non conversion by double voting.

I know, I've been saying that for quite a while now captain.

I know, I've been saying that for quite a while now captain.

We all have,

Cadet.

You just said your bet for the convert is MrsFd or Jay. Now you trust him. Why the sudden change of heart?

Well the double vote is the key. That'll prove him one way or another. But Trit trusted him so I do too for now.

Flush is the more likely

Trit took his own lead today even when jayop was gunning for someone else.

Jayop, how did your comms with Flush work? Was it a one off message or what??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm alive. Meltdown in engineering meant I had to stay late to prevent a warp core breach. I'm not bad and I think my voting and FFAs show that. Also my elaborate plan yesterday where I named Digi as suss was what made me doubt him as seer. I was obvs wrong and a wolf would've known that. You lynch me and you lose a villager albeit a sh!te one.

Advertisement