Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I've voted for grumpy.

Just on necro- is it really possible that he could spend so much time in this thread and also have time to chat in the borgs room?

This was what had him off my radar but what if that was decided early as his role? If he's the queen it could benefit him to be noisy and distracting and even if he is lynched well, it'd take another shot or lynch to take him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thats not much of a reason. its a tactic villagers use. wolves are less likely to change their vote, while villagers are the opposite (apparently - heard it somewhere)

although necro would have known this too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on right now.

Whats going on is im sick of all this planning and replanning and bickering over nothing posts.

Lets vote the one person who actually posts nothing. Grumpy is sailing under the radar for so long its ridiculous. I fully believe she's a wolf sneaking through. How do these people not sven get questioned??

if you can present evidence I'm all up for switching.

she could just as easily be a bored red shirt

Because she knew the schedule for today and had the opportunity to say it didn't suit as she'd be busy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guffy wrote: »
    Whats going on is im sick of all this planning and replanning and bickering over nothing posts.

Lets vote the one person who actually posts nothing. Grumpy is sailing under the radar for so long its ridiculous. I fully believe she's a wolf sneaking through. How do these people not sven get questioned??

I want to believe you....

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This was what had him off my radar but what if that was decided early as his role? If he's the queen it could benefit him to be noisy and distracting and even if he is lynched well, it'd take another shot or lynch to take him out.

But it would have to happen anyway?!?! If zhes the queen better hit her now and save our mislynch. If she's not we get a wolf straight off the bat

i just dont like ~3 people suddenly jumpin on grumpy. it could be a backroom ploy

i just dont like ~3 people suddenly jumpin on grumpy. it could be a backroom ploy

Woah woah woah I'm not jumping my vote is still on BJ

I want to believe you....

Do... don't i don't care. Its a shot at nothing. Grumpy has either been one of those boring sale through wolves that only got there cause she didnt post or the worst villager ever.

Grumpy is a wolf.

well whoever is suddenly pushing the grumpy wagon

• Advertisement

Why do you do that? Not everything is about you. 3 people are MrsFD guffy and me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just out of interest, who would you have picked for your recruit is you were a wolf?

Given Trit, myself, Kolido, MrsFD are all semi cleared surel one of us would be the best bet.

It ain't me and my double vote now will prove that. It wasn't Trit or Kolido, so maybe Keith or Flushy.

That said, why would they even bother picking one of those? The simple fact that none of them are safelisted any more is enough.

well whoever is suddenly pushing the grumpy wagon

Im pushing a grumpy wagon? Yoss i came out of left field and said ywr all feckin mad. Grumpy is clearly a wolf. How can you not even question someone who hasnt posted for over 48 hours of the game but is always active. Its insane

Jayop wrote: »
    Just out of interest, who would you have picked for your recruit is you were a wolf?

Given Trit, myself, Kolido, MrsFD are all semi cleared surel one of us would be the best bet.

It ain't me and my double vote now will prove that. It wasn't Trit or Kolido, so maybe Keith or Flushy.

That said, why would they even bother picking one of those? The simple fact that none of them are safelisted any more is enough.

i'd have picked you or trit. you 2 seem the most organised.

I'm following trits list. Grumpy and barney are my top two and grumpy seems more likely.

We need more than 3 on it. Wolves will block vote.

Mrs f for me. To risky for those 2... o or keith

no offense anyone else. you're all very organised. its just they are a bit more , i think, in my opinion

I'd probably have gone for you or Trit myself.

Guffy wrote: »
    Im pushing a grumpy wagon? Yoss i came out of left field and said ywr all feckin mad. Grumpy is clearly a wolf. How can you not even question someone who hasnt posted for over 48 hours of the game but is always active. Its insane

i dunno. it could be RL stuff

Then y sign up. U start off inactive and finish inactive. If u have rl problems there are 2 subs give up ur spot.... unless u have a role... unless ur a wolf.

Sorry for short hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd have picked none of the people in your list, purely because they are who most would suspect. You wouldn't need to pick one to cast doubt on them being a wolf.

I'm concerned that we are going to split our vote but also that a bandwagon gives them a place to hide. Can someone better at numbers than me work out the best move to make numbers wise? Like a choice of 2 or 3 but not declared on thread?

Jaysus this is a mess. 40 mins till lynch and we have 3 wagons in play. This could be fun.

Jaysus this is a mess. 40 mins till lynch and we have 3 wagons in play. This could be fun.

Whos the 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'm following trits list. Grumpy and barney are my top two and grumpy seems more likely.

We need more than 3 on it. Wolves will block vote.
    I'll shif off necro for grumpy. she also on trits list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Thing is, it would be best to change an unknown as we are all going to be suspected as the obvious ones. Like Vale is a good bet if he isnt a wolf

Did she tell you that in the backroom?

I am going to put my vote in for grumpy

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'd have picked none of the people in your list, purely because they are who most would suspect. You wouldn't need to pick one to cast doubt on them being a wolf.

Someone like grumpy? If she wasn't a wolf already she'd be my selection.

I think there are a few dead bodies on the lynch form mods

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote:
    Whos the 3?

SKeith and Ecto pushing me

Jayop me and Vale on BJ

You Strawbs and Flushy on Grumpy

Advertisement