Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wasn't suspicious of Robyn as much as I was trying to have some fun with the new guy :(

Or maybe you munched him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Wasn't suspicious of Robyn as much as I was trying to have some fun with the new guy :(

girl?

i suppose robyn a unisex name.

but does the 'y' not make it feminine?

i dunno boss.

Ah Robyn, it was fun while it lasted :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Damn, there goes my Science officer.

Tritium, you are promoted to Science Officer. Keep scanning for that lost ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Ah Robyn, it was fun while it lasted :(

Was it fun munching him?

• Advertisement

Hmmmmm....Be wary of Borg claiming to be Q. Could be a desperate way to survive another day.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

girl?

i suppose robyn a unisex name.

but does the 'y' not make it feminine?

i dunno boss.

I'll say this quickly because I've had issues with this in past generations :P

I tend to refer to everyone as "he" online unless I'm 100% sure its a "she", simply because I don't necessarily know everyone when we're on shore leave, so am never sure. It's never personal or anything. Just easier to type :o

Besides, gender politics are a 21st century relic. here in the 24th century, we have no need for such things :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok Robyn is dead, Lord TSC was a bit suss of him, Did you have a hand in his death?

More suspicious of Mick who was busy cosying up to Robyn in the lead up to the munch right now.

I say this knowing I was on Robyn's list before her death as well of course for clarity.

I'm off for a few hours but we can't win the game with a Lynch tonight but we can loseit

Captains Log: 000000000000000000003

We continue our search for our ship, with one crewmember down and an outbreak of Bajoran Herpes things are looking glum. The Borg virus continues to infect the ship and I cant help but wonder who I can trust and who is the enemy. Paranoia will only grow as time goes on.

No sign of our lost ship yet, but I have a mediocre science officer replacement doing their average amount of work to try find it.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    More suspicious of Mick who was busy cosying up to Robyn in the lead up to the munch right now.

I say this knowing I was on Robyn's list before her death as well of course for clarity.

Im suspicious of you, trying to throw shade on Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Remember crew, Robyn could be Q, they show as good, right?

Hmmmmm....Be wary of Borg claiming to be Q. Could be a desperate way to survive another day.

giphy.gif

beakerjoe wrote:
    Im suspicious of you, trying to throw shade on Mick

I'm always suss. Fine with that. Not discounting that Lordie could be a wolf by any means but Mick playing goo goo eyes with Robyn right before the munch immediately twigged my radar on her death.

Kolido wrote: »
    Remember crew, Robyn could be Q, they show as good, right?

Very true, so his death would be a good thing. Death to Q

giphy.gif

star-trek-memes-so-nerdy-youll-need-a-tricorder-to-read-them-43-photos-21.png?w=600&h=451

I'm always suss. Fine with that. Not discounting that Lordie could be a wolf by any means but Mick playing goo goo eyes with Robyn right before the munch immediately twigged my radar on her death.

You look like a wolf trying to throw shade on someone for something small. Its ok to think that. I don't like that. Ive my eye on you.

So far I ve read back over a lot of drivel. I guess the Saturday rules thread got a lot of questions out of the way.

One idea I have is that before lynch, we should all obviously post who we are voting for and also post who we think Q is.

Right now I think Necro is Q.
    I couldn't care less what you say, unless someone else comes to my attention, Im putting you as Q on my don't lynch placeholder.
    You look like a wolf trying to throw shade on someone for something small. Its ok to think that. I don't like that. Ive my eye on you.

You're focusing in heavily on necro this morning, first saying he's Q, now saying you're suspicious of him as a wolf. Any particular reason why you're going in so heavy on him?

The same could be levelled at you about the Lord TSC comment if we're going down this route.

Im liking the Larry David gif.

So far its looking pretty...pretty...pretty ....obvious that Patrick Truman is ruffling feathers. A wolf in officers clothing perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

patrick-eastenders-b.jpg

Old Patrick himself, looking very well so he is.

You're focusing in heavily on necro this morning, first saying he's Q, now saying you're suspicious of him as a wolf. Any particular reason why you're going in so heavy on him?

He posts a lot and IMO he has caught my eye for a few things hes said. I like to ask questions..... questions lead to answers and answers can be judged.

Question for you Lord,

Are you a Wolf in Necros pack trying to protect him?

Barney92 wrote: »
    patrick-eastenders-b.jpg

Old Patrick himself, looking very well so he is.

Esp after a stroke...... nothing a good rum and coke wont fix

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im liking the Larry David gif.

So far its looking pretty...pretty...pretty ....obvious that Patrick Truman is ruffling feathers. A wolf in officers clothing perhaps?

or just a red shirt trying to elicit a reaction, or q trying to elicit a reaction.

i'm leaning towards a red shirt

He posts a lot and IMO he has caught my eye for a few things hes said. I like to ask questions..... questions lead to answers and answers can be judged.

Question for you Lord,

Are you a Wolf in Necros pack trying to protect him?

W4ZZp.gif

The same could be levelled at you about the Lord TSC comment if we're going down this route.

Very true young lad, Ill happily answer any questions. As should you Necroman

or just a red shirt trying to elicit a reaction, or q trying to elicit a reaction.

Don't cosy up to me wolf!

Cosying up to the Starrman are we?

Don't cosy up to me wolf!

why not?

• Advertisement

I'm not going to waste too much time on this as 1. I'm not a wolf and 2. I want to catch the actual wolves but I'd be interested in knowing what apparently has caught your eye about me.

I post a lot in every game so that isn't exactly much to judge me on!?

Advertisement