Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    AV4Lrw4.gif

BJ has been all over me like a rash for 3 days.

3 FRICKIN DAYS.

AND YOU STILL THINK I'M BAD????

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

BJ has been all over me like a rash for 3 days.

3 FRICKIN DAYS.

AND YOU STILL THINK I'M BAD????

I'm convinced. for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Is that a threat???

never mind. i thought he could use that more than once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

sKeith wrote: »
    Jayop is confirmed . sorry for the doubt, but it was necessary.

Tank god its a speed day...... and no managers around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can I be left alone please too??

You do know what this game is all about don't you?

had folk all over me like a bad rash till I came out. And you all said I was defensive.

I didnt mention you there!

but you ARE defensive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Right, I'm going to die tomorrow now almost certainly. All attention should be focused on those who tried to rise bandwagons away from the BJ one that was started by the only confirmed villager you had. Your other wolves are among those people

If Grumpy is evil (looking likely),

and we lynch,

Does the recruiter activate next turn? As in would Grumpy be the sacrifice to get an extra Borg while they also will get a munch?

Haha... was he ever that bad? Shatner was cool in boston legal. Actually cracked me up multiple times

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You do know what this game is all about don't you?

had folk all over me like a bad rash till I came out. And you all said I was defensive.

I didnt mention you there!

but you ARE defensive.

I have been accused of being a wolf for 96 hours now.

96. HOURS.

If Grumpy is evil (looking likely),

and we lynch,

Does the recruiter activate next turn? As in would Grumpy be the sacrifice to get an extra Borg while they also will get a munch?

What are you talking about you mad yoke ya

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Right, I'm going to die tomorrow now almost certainly. All attention should be focused on those who tried to rise bandwagons away from the BJ one that was started by the only confirmed villager you had. Your other wolves are among those people

Ecto and Yosser so. Puts Guffy in the mix a little too. But Grumpy must die

I would like the point out, ive been trying to have us kill BJ for a good long while now, but no one would listen to me.

Guffy wrote: »
    What are you talking about you mad yoke ya

Will Locutus activate again, or was it a one off!

Yes.

giphy.gif

Ecto and Yosser so. Puts Guffy in the mix a little too. But Grumpy must die

Could also be that grumpy is just bored and wants out? Or is controlled by another Borg, not sure if thats possible?

But its very dodge the lack of info or defence

Ah feck off, he'll hardly activate again!!.... will he?

Once off, I presume.....

Could also be that grumpy is just bored and wants out? Or is controlled by another Borg, not sure if thats possible?

But its very dodge the lack of info or defence

I'm fine with an Ecto death tomorrow. Have you seen the gif??

200.gif

I'm fine with an Ecto death tomorrow. Have you seen the gif??

200.gif

Why?

Ah feck off, he'll hardly activate again!!.... will he?
    Once off, I presume.....

We will need to clarify with the ModGods.

It could be a ploy to make us take Grumpy while they recruit someone else,

If its a one off, then no worries, but if Locutus can strike again, then we need to target the recruiter first.

• Advertisement

Why?

Actually never mind. Im goun back to sleep. Up early again for work... ugh. How do ye day shifters do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I don't know who to trust or believe. Why are you suddenly coming after me this close to lynch Ecto?? You had 2 days since mahama was shot to bring this up

I actually missed this and only spotted it when reading back. I outlined my reasons why in my original post. I'd been wrong before so I started looking elsewhere. And you've refused to answer my question which hasn't helped me assuage my suspicions.

I'm an NRV. I think there's one more mislynch possible before we lose. If you lynch me you'll know I'm good; it means you have to get it right afterwards but at least I'll be dead.

Why?

Cos she came at me hard with an hour to go in the lynch trying to sway public opinion. About something that happened 2 days ago. Classic wolf bait and switch on the angriest man in the room.

I guarantee BJ put her up to it too.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I actually missed this and only spotted it when reading back. I outlined my reasons why in my original post. I'd been wrong before so I started looking elsewhere. And you've refused to answer my question which hasn't helped me assuage my suspicions.

I'm an NRV. I think there's one more mislynch possible before we lose. If you lynch me you'll know I'm good; it means you have to get it right afterwards but at least I'll be dead.

Once more, with feeling

200.gif

I will not answer questions put to me by a wolf.

If you would like to reveal your queen, we can talk then. But for now, see above.

guffy, i think, said it a few pages back. i was after bj in a big way (along with jayo granted) for a few days until the mods told me (well told everyone) to stop.
    i said i would stop that line of questioning. if we were team mates no way would i have went after him so much.

but i could be the convert. you'll just have to trust me when i say i'm not.
    i'm not :P

Again, why wait until an hour before the lynch to bring this up.

Why not hours ago or even last night. I don't buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Eh?

I don't think so. And UP until the double vote we were still not sure of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Cos she came at me hard with an hour to go in the lynch trying to sway public opinion. About something that happened 2 days ago. Classic wolf bait and switch on the angriest man in the room.

I guarantee BJ put her up to it too.

Oh feck off. It was the first chance I'd had to be online all day. I went looking for a suspect of my own and found you. I could be wrong. Based on my performance in this game I probably fcuking am, but if you are not a wolf you are getting this just as wrong as me.

could grumpy be under the influence of a device? if the shaman was mucnhed last night or somthing

• Advertisement

Oh feck off. It was the first chance I'd had to be online all day. I went looking for a suspect of my own and found you. I could be wrong. Based on my performance in this game I probably fcuking am, but if you are not a wolf you are getting this just as wrong as me.

You were around last night... again... I'm not buying it.

I think the gif has been overplayed though.

Advertisement