Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

We will need to clarify with the ModGods.

It could be a ploy to make us take Grumpy while they recruit someone else,

If its a one off, then no worries, but if Locutus can strike again, then we need to target the recruiter first.

Surely it was a one off? no way a village could win if they can keep recruiting?
    No way would a game be that unbalanced. Unless I get my phaser reloaded every few days!

One thing that bothers me is the grumpy vote for BJ is the second vote which makes me think she did it earlier and before the BJ train?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necrominus wrote: »
    You were around last night... again... I'm not buying it.

I think the gif has been overplayed though.

Fine. Lynch me and you can sit there in your wrongness and be wrong. Still no answer I notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Surely it was a one off? no way a village could win if they can keep recruiting?
    No way would a game be that unbalanced. Unless I get my phaser reloaded every few days!

One thing that bothers me is the grumpy vote for BJ is the second vote which makes me think she did it earlier and before the BJ train?

Got a response about 're-reading the OP' :rolleyes: :D

So im taking that as a once off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

1 recruit

Recruiter - Locutus
    Recruits one villager to be a wolf on night 3. Recruited wolf will lose all abilities they once enjoyed as a villager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

The bj train was in full swing early. I posted around 5 that i was voting bj as thats where the consensus was. I then had a think on my drive and changed to trits list.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Fine. Lynch me and you can sit there in your wrongness and be wrong. Still no answer I notice.

Grah. I was annoyed with mahama's late CFD making me switch to sKeith. It made me suss of her. I jumped the gun way too fast in pushing her for death. I wasn't the only one though so look back and see who else pushed her alongside me.

I'm not pushing you any further. But I'm on the village train and who the elders decide next is who I will vote for.

But your lateness in trying to get public opinion to get me lynched makes you super suss. You have to see that surely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Grah. I was annoyed with mahama's late CFD making me switch to sKeith. It made me suss of her. I jumped the gun way too fast in pushing her for death. I wasn't the only one though so look back and see who else pushed her alongside me.

I'm not pushing you any further. But I'm on the village train and who the elders decide next is who I will vote for.

But your lateness in trying to get public opinion to get me lynched makes you super suss. You have to see that surely.

Who are the elders? Unless jayo puts someone forward tonight i think yoss is the only safe one... and you so yer the elders

Guffy wrote: »
    Who are the elders? Unless jayo puts someone forward tonight i think yoss is the only safe one... and you so yer the elders

Also true. I'm hoping Jayo makes a call on who to take out next before he gets munched (have to assume this will happen). That's who I'll go with. Like I went with the list today in the end that Trit laid out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

going to log off now, behave while I am gone and no killing each other :D

I don't want to be an elder. I really, really don't want to lead the village btw.

• Advertisement

I should've just kept my mouth shut so but I was trying to help the village after my stellar success so far. It was the forst chance I'd had to do anything today. I'm an NRV so I had to try. I'm now more suss of sKeith. He's insisting either yoss or me are bad. He was with me after you until he joined yossar after me. I haven't played well but if other goodies are seriously convinced I'm evil I don't know what else to do. Should I shut up or voice my suspicions, if I keep pointing out others I make myself more suspicious which leads to me getting lynched which is bad for the village. If I go quiet I'm going to look worse which leads to me getting lynched which is bad for the village. I've made a balls of this one. :(

Ecto, here is the Drumpot scenario played out with quotes on who suggestions are. You cannot say I was alone in pushing mahama. In fact I asked him to kill sKeith at one point before I retracted it. I had QB up there all the time - Drumpot may have been swayed by the Lord TSC comment more than me for all I know.
    Drumpot wrote: »
    I have chosen one . . Now give me another that is not Necro or Lord before I put in the kill order . .
    In the event that Drumpot plans to kill me, I will turn up good.

I'm starting to come around to Vale's plan tomorrow. Yosser, Mahama or QB would be my choices to run against him.

Something really off about a lot of the play by maha and QB. Needs to be explored
    Vale. Please remember this if Drum has decided to end me
    Run me against QB and Maha

Maha feels off this game, now that could be

1) im reading something into nothing
    2) roled goodie
    3) active baddie trying to stay just below the radar.
    Who out of those three would you say is your top target ?
    Mahama personally. Not liking her in and outiness at times and forceful play. Same accusation could be levelled at me.

QB seems way off kilter too tbh.
    Jayop wrote: »
    I don't like mahama at this stage being a target. Not getting that vibe at all.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    I couldnt disagree more on Maha, and makes me wonder if you're reading their posts at all.....
    Maha next
    Maha next?

Good work Drum
    Jayop wrote: »
    That's top class.

Now I know he threw a defense on mahama but I'd bet that was a double bluff. Open to finding out though.
    I'm very much in two minds about it, it was a well timed post by Lordy who as he said, wasn't under solid evidence.

On the other hand, I felt like Maha had been reading my mind at times, we had some very similar thoughts and reasonings. Which obviously makes me feel like we are genuinely working together
    Or was she playing you?

Serious, maybe she found an ally in you.

Or she is genuinely trying to help us or save a goodie roll.

or just accidentally came off dodge looking.
    I don't see the dodgy in Mahama myself. What has you guys suss other than Lordys timely endorsement
    tritium wrote: »
    how would a quieter poster sit with folks?
    crosstownk wrote: »
    For what my 2c is worth.....

I'd be inclined to think that mahama is village. Unsure about Digi - he's suss about me but that's no reason for me to suspect him. I'm just unsure about him. Ecto - well I don't know but if I was put on the spot I'd say village.

Take the above bearing in mind how wrong I was about P*.
    Here's what I'm thinking (if you care :P)

Swing for a mid to low poster - Drumpots call.

Then follow the plan I left in my death note to Vale.

Race QB, Mahama and Vale tomorrow.

FFAs are not working this time.

Open to suggestions on this of course.
    Mahama, QB, Grumpy, and to a lesser extent Yosser.

But I've been known to be wrong and there's probably a villager or two in there.:(:(:(
    Ecto, SM, CTK and sK are my strongest wolf feelings right now. SM if only because she's not contributed much to the village, whereas I feel most of the posters I have in the village camp have been trying to help
    My bang would be

Either mahamageehad, (wow my phone cato completed her name, I not impressed)

Ecto or QB

And still very unsure of Necro and blowjob
    List of crew watching this thread, possibly sweating a bit ? . .

mahamageehad, Jayop, tritium, sKeith, y0ssar1an22, crosstownk,

Trits is the only one engaging . .
    Also QB who has gone deep undercover for a long time now.

That's your shot imo. QB or Mahama. One (or both) are wolves I'd nearly put my house on it.
    Keith's FFA.

Barely a read on Kolido yet votes him twice??

It's hammer time Drumpot.

Forget what I said earlier.

Swing for sKeith.
    Whoops. He voted Mick on the first night. Without any cause it must be said.

He wasn't in the FFA
    Replacing Grumpy with sKeith in my list:

Maha, QB, sKeith, maybe Yosser.

And yeah I can see why that made me look bad sKeith. I had missed the first quote of your FFA. I can only apologise about that.

Ecto, here is the Drumpot scenario played out with quotes on who suggestions are. You cannot say I was alone in pushing mahama. In fact I asked him to kill sKeith at one point before I retracted it. I had QB up there all the time - Drumpot may have been swayed by the Lord TSC comment more than me for all I know.

I never said you were alone. It was that when Drumpot asked which of the three you'd go for you went for someone who we now know was good, avoided someone we now know was bad and also avoided someone who had been on numerous FFAs. That was what stood out for me. And I still don't get WHY you picked Mahama. I didn't get it then AS I SAID and still dont.

I never said you were alone. It was that when Drumpot asked which of the three you'd go for you went for someone who we now know was good, avoided someone we now know was bad and also avoided someone who had been on numerous FFAs. That was what stood out for me. And I still don't get WHY you picked Mahama. I didn't get it then AS I SAID and still dont.

Are you reading the same stuff as me??? I literally said
    Also QB who has gone deep undercover for a long time now.

That's your shot imo. QB or Mahama. One (or both) are wolves I'd nearly put my house on it.

The endorsement for Maha by Lord probably tipped the balancing scales but that can't be laid at my feet. We didn't know right then or there that maha or QB were good or bad!!!

And anyways, what are your thoughts on a now known wolf absolutely tearing strips off me for 3 days straight on an alliance with another wolf?

How does it make sense that me Lord and BJ would be on the same team given all that's happened???

Maha was a mistake. I regret it. I haven't played well this game. I definitely don't want to lead the village given my numerous mistakes.

But given the above - I cannot see how you'd suspect me.

Are you reading the same stuff as me??? I literally said

The endorsement for Maha by Lord probably tipped the balancing scales but that can't be laid at my feet. We didn't know right then or there that maha or QB were good or bad!!!

And anyways, what are your thoughts on a now known wolf absolutely tearing strips off me for 3 days straight on an alliance with another wolf?

How does it make sense that me Lord and BJ would be on the same team given all that's happened???

Maha was a mistake. I regret it. I haven't played well this game. I definitely don't want to lead the village given my numerous mistakes.

But given the above - I cannot see how you'd suspect me.

To me that read as hedging your bets after firmly establishing Mahama as the main suspect

How can I suspect you? I suspect everyone except Jayop and myself at the moment. And if you don't want to lead the village to another mistake, stop pushing me and start looking beyond me because I'm an NRV.

So, where does that leave us?

Necro
    Yoss
    Ecto
    sKeith
    Barney
    Vale
    Jayop
    Strawberry
    Flushy
    Guffy
    Grumpy

11 left?? Is that right???

Score is 8-3.
    Will be 7-3 in the morning.
    Lynch good - 6-3
    Munch - 5-3
    Lynch good - 4-3
    Munch - 3-3 and parity.

We're in nice shape.

7-3
    Lynch bad - 7-2
    munch - 6-2
    Lynch good 5-2 lynch bad 6-1
    munch 4-2 or 5-1

We have wiggle room now. But we have to hit the queen twice.

7-3
    1st queen hit 7-3
    munch 6-3
    2nd queen hit 6-2
    munch 5-2

To me that read as hedging your bets after firmly establishing Mahama as the main suspect

How can I suspect you? I suspect everyone except Jayop and myself at the moment. And if you don't want to lead the village to another mistake, stop pushing me and start looking beyond me because I'm an NRV.

You'll have to forgive me for basking in the demise of one of my greatest adversaries in the game. I had my fun and I'm now here to knuckle down into the hard graft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It's really 8 v 4 given the queen counts for two. And it'll be 7 v 4 in the morning.

Should we miss once then it'll be 5 v 4 at the next slaughter and we're unable to miss again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

You'll have to forgive me for basking in the demise of one of my greatest adversaries in the game. I had my fun and I'm now here to knuckle down into the hard graft.
    Who rode you raw the most, P* or bj?

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Who rode you raw the most, P* or bj?

ooh-matron-with-text.gif

So, where does that leave us?

Necro
    Yoss
    Ecto
    sKeith
    Barney
    Vale
    Jayop
    Strawberry
    Flushy
    Guffy
    Grumpy

11 left?? Is that right???

Score is 8-3.
    Will be 7-3 in the morning.
    Lynch good - 6-3
    Munch - 5-3
    Lynch good - 4-3
    Munch - 3-3 and parity.

We're in nice shape.

7-3
    Lynch bad - 7-2
    munch - 6-2
    Lynch good 5-2 lynch bad 6-1
    munch 4-2 or 5-1

We have wiggle room now. But we have to hit the queen twice.

7-3
    1st queen hit 7-3
    munch 6-3
    2nd queen hit 6-2
    munch 5-2

So the next lynch is really important. We have to hit a wolf. At this point I don't know who I suspect but I'm going to say it again before bed. I'm an NRV.

I've another busy day tomorrow coz everything went mental today but I'll try and get on as much as I can. Please don't lynch me, I'm not a borgwolf.

We need answers from Grumpy before 1pm tomorrow. I'm still not sold on her cos of the no vote on day 1. I don't think it's something a wolf would do.

BUT her not posting and voting BJ.... Let's look at the chronology of the votes for a moment.

WerewolfGM wrote: »

BeakerJoe – 7 Votes (Valeyard, Grumpy, Jayop, Barney, Ecto, Necro +Guinan Extra Vote)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (Strawberry, MrsFlushdraw)
    Ectoplasm – 2 Votes (Yossarian, sKeith)
    Necro – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Valeyard – 1Vote (Guffy)

Vale first in. Yep that adds up.

Grumpy next. What's that all about??? Jumping on a BJ bandwagon as the first thing she sees??? Or conversing backstage and told to get her vote in.
    Jayop next, adds up. Barney, Ecto and myself.

Strawbs and Flushy on Grumpy. Must look at the chronology for that see does it make sense.

The Ecto votes make sense as Yoss pushed the vote and sKeith switched off Grumpy late on.
    Can't really tell about the single votes.

BOO BJ. you tarnished my perfect record of having no lynch votes on me so far. Evil backstard.

Guffy went to Vale from the list.

Dunno if there's much to be gained from this bar the Grumpy vote. I'll do a quick check on Flushy and Strawbs to see does the timing add up as well.

For the next lynch anyways, I think myself, Yoss, Vale and Flush should be taken out of the equation. (Obviously Jayop too).

That leaves

Barney
    Grumpy
    Guffy
    sKeith
    Ecto

2 legacy wolves remain. Queen and Recruiter/Plain Borg.

Actually, we want to hit a normal wolf so take sKeith out of the firing line too. He could be the queen (peeked by Digi) but we need to hit a normal wolf.

4 names - Barney, Grumpy, Guffy, Ecto.

That's our move I think.

Anyone got any other insights to add??

Dammit. Forgot Strawbs

Back to 5 but same play

Strawbs, Barney, Grumpy, Guffy, Ecto

For the next lynch anyways, I think myself, Yoss, Vale and Flush should be taken out of the equation. (Obviously Jayop too).

That leaves

Barney
    Grumpy
    Guffy
    sKeith
    Ecto

2 legacy wolves remain. Queen and Recruiter/Plain Borg.

Actually, we want to hit a normal wolf so take sKeith out of the firing line too. He could be the queen (peeked by Digi) but we need to hit a normal wolf.

4 names - Barney, Grumpy, Guffy, Ecto.

That's our move I think.

Anyone got any other insights to add??
    Not Queen, could be recruit, i'm not thought.
    but leave me in for you names. tbf

also, why you clear mfd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

There's literally no point in taking anyone out of the equation now for anything other than going balls out after any of the dead Wolves.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    also, why you clear mfd?

Let me be clear. Not clearing anyone. Need to find legacy wolves.

You could be the Queen that's why I left you out.

Flushy could be recruit but I'm not hunting the recruit in my theory.
    You could also be recruit but same rules apply

Advertisement