Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

oh, barney voted yoss night 3, so more guffy that barney.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not jumping on you just asking questions for now :D as I said it's unlikely given the PJ vote. If yosser flips wolf there's a case for you though that's all I'm saying right now

Its grand ask away. Tbh man my head is fried. Just cant sleep know im gona get caught watching nfl with work in 5 hours too. There's no way i can process data.

Have you correlated the votes with ffa ya? You'll see i was pretty steadfast on vale and grumpy all the way through.

Im not really sure what im looking at with sm, she voted for yoss and considering they would have spread she the likeliest? There's not much else in the rest of her votes... kolido on her own (relatively speaking) and 2 wagons.

(Btw i was on vale not wagon cause i chose to trust digi, obviously doesnt clear me just why i wasnt on wagon and voted vale hence the pattern)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Strawbs is my favorite. Qb defended her and odd voting. Needs more looking into.

Please vote me and put me out of my misery.

Strawberry Shuffle:

With 8 mins to go until lynch, nobody talking about voting for you, no ill will being harboured in your direction for hours.

What was your intention here? I can't figure it out!

Please help me understand your thought proccess here. ty.

Even though I was on the grumpy train for a few minutes last night, and said we should revist tomorrow if not mod killed, I'd like to reverse my opinion on that. I do not think grumpy should be up for any nominations tomorrow.
    I find it hard to believe that she would wage a one wolf war against a fellow team mate with the bjgate evidence. I tend to believe her story, mostly disinterested villager, arriving late to a fast moving thread, didn't want to read back the thread.
    Hops on the first incident that happens, in her timeline, bjgate, sticks to it, arrives in a few times and votes bj on that evidence alone, not bothering to find cases against anybody else because she is convinced she has a wolf dead to rights.
    On review, the evidence was false and she should not have been voting for bj based on it, but thats besides the point.

• Advertisement

If she was recruited, I can't see her voting bj either! so I think we could park her in villager circle for rest of game.

GRUMPY, keep voting as a minimum.

okay necro, fairly well tanked up at this stge, you can skim past anything more i type tonihght. Godd nihgt and se youi in ther morrow. liv logn adn prsopre. *hic*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote:
    oh, barney voted yoss night 3, so more guffy that barney.

Yeah that's the thing. If yosser is a wolf then Guffy is super dodge. Barney had yosser in his FFA most days I think so unless it's the ultimate double bluff I'd say no Barney/yosser team.

I'd agree with Jayop that Strawbs is the most likely at this point in time. The QB defense coupled with the complete shift from yoss yesterday onto grumpy.
    That would more than likely clear Ecto and yosser in my eyes. Also grumpy.

Agreed on the grumpy voting for BJ night 2 making her very village.

One if not 2 of the Grumpy wagon last night (Strawbs, Guffy, Flushy) are definitely bad. The timing of it was to shift the attention of BJ I think.

In similar fashion there was a small movement started against me by Ecto/sKeith so there might be a wolf in that cluster.

Yosser on Ecto was odd. How did that happen again?

TLDR; I have no fcuking clue

Morning.

Weigh up the scenarios and if you can afford to kill me then do. Early in the game I did say it was my duty to play in the best interests of the team. Red shirts are cannon fodder, right?

1) if I'm just a boring Borg. The winning streak continues.
    2) if I'm queen, you have your next lynch sorted so can plan who goes after me.

3) if I'm a red shirt as I claim. You need to be spending the time between now and my lynch at who protects me (like QB did), who ignores me.

We can still do this.

It's also worth noting that as the numbers dwindle yoss u-turned on me. I still have my suspicions its just with such a small margin for error it would have been a wasted vote.

I stuck to grumpy as I believe they are ideal recruiter candidate.

As much as it pains me, the munch this morning at least reduces the list of bad suspects. Tie that in with my lynch and it should be clearer who is who.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

It's also worth noting that as the numbers dwindle yoss u-turned on me. I still have my suspicions its just with such a small margin for error it would have been a wasted vote.

As much as it pains me, the munch this morning at least reduces the list of bad suspects. Tie that in with my lynch and it should be clearer who is who.

my u turn on you stems from the fact that only 1 wolf voted p8 on night 2. if you were a wolf more would have voted to save you, by voting p*, but will need to look back at voting patterns now that bj flipped bad (are we really gonna start using this phrase?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I don't even think the munch will reduce the number of suspects. We've only really got one non suspect. So unless the bg is alive or the wolves do something strange jayop isn't surviving long.

sKeith wrote: »
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 1
    No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2
    PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

NIGHT 3 LYNCH VOTES:
    Kolido – 11 Votes (Necro, Ecto, QB, Tritium, Barney, Grumpy, Strawberry, Jayop, Valeyard, MrsFlushdraw, sKeith)
    Valeyard – 2 Votes (Kolido, Guffy)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 1 Vote (Yossarian)
    BeakerJoe – 1 Vote (Digi)

NIGHT 4 LYNCH TALLY RESULTS
    Quickbeam - 13 Votes (Everybody)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)

NIGHT 5 LYNCH VOTE TALLY
    BeakerJoe – 7 Votes (Valeyard, Grumpy, Jayop, Barney, Ecto, Necro +Guinan Extra Vote)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (Strawberry, MrsFlushdraw)
    Ectoplasm – 2 Votes (Yossarian, sKeith)
    Necro – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Valeyard – 1Vote (Guffy)

just updating to add good as red (shirts). i hope its correct, can someone confirm please?

sKeith wrote: »
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 1
    No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2
    PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

NIGHT 3 LYNCH VOTES:
    Kolido – 11 Votes (Necro, Ecto, QB, Tritium, Barney, Grumpy, Strawberry, Jayop, Valeyard, MrsFlushdraw, sKeith)
    Valeyard – 2 Votes (Kolido, Guffy)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 1 Vote (Yossarian)
    BeakerJoe – 1 Vote (Digi)

NIGHT 4 LYNCH TALLY RESULTS
    Quickbeam - 13 Votes (Everybody)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)

NIGHT 5 LYNCH VOTE TALLY
    BeakerJoe – 7 Votes (Valeyard, Grumpy, Jayop, Barney, Ecto, Necro +Guinan Extra Vote)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (Strawberry, MrsFlushdraw)
    Ectoplasm – 2 Votes (Yossarian, sKeith)
    Necro – 1 Vote (BeakerJoe)
    Valeyard – 1Vote (Guffy)

just updating to add good as red (shirts). i hope its correct, can someone confirm please?

Barney92 wrote:
    I don't even think the munch will reduce the number of suspects. We've only really got one non suspect. So unless the bg is alive or the wolves do something strange jayop isn't surviving long.

Jayop might be grand yet, you never know ;)

skeith, do you remember your reasons for voting kolido night 2?

Sorry Strawbs, I'm still not seeing the reasoning for your dramatic U-turn on yoss from the night before last.

Can you explain this to me?

Recruiter had already used their power so it makes sh!te all difference if we hit them or not.

Every time we have you in trouble people (including me in the past have come out of the woodwork to defend you.....

FYI yoss, can't see coloured font on mobile. It's all black.

Yeah that's the thing. If yosser is a wolf then Guffy is super dodge.

Why is yosser a wolf? Is it purely the ecto thing?If

Guffy wrote:
    Why is yosser a wolf? Is it purely the ecto thing?If

Yosser could be the recruited wolf given his U-turn on Strawbs and her simply choosing to forget her argument against him the night before last....

That wouldn't put you in the frame though in that scenario as the wolves would have spread their vote.

In fact. Yosser and Strawbs are the people we need to examine most today.

• Advertisement

Yosser could be the recruited wolf given his U-turn on Strawbs and her simply choosing to forget her argument against him the night before last....

That wouldn't put you in the frame though in that scenario as the wolves would have spread their vote.

examine away. my while argument for SM was absed on more than 1 wolf voting p* night 2 to save her. that wasnt the case so my evidence is bust. therefore moved onto different candidate - ecto. same reasons as SM - voting patterns

I think the BG is alive still and hiding in plain sight by the way.

Jayop is the obvious choice for protection.

So if sm turns good it clears yoss? And if yoss turns good it clears me?

Necrominus wrote:

Let me change that. The ONLY choice for protection.

I think the BG is alive still and hiding in plain sight by the way.

what about the auld double bluff

Whats ur workings on a yoss and me team?

Guffy wrote:
    So if sm turns good it clears yoss? And if yoss turns good it clears me?

If yoss is good I'd be inclined to clear you as it means we had 3 villagers in the first FFA vote (PJ, Yoss, Mick)

I don't think the wolves would have risked 2 on Mick and 2 on PJ on the first night.

If yoss is good I'd be inclined to clear you as it means we had 3 villagers in the first FFA vote (PJ, Yoss, Mick)

I don't think the wolves would have risked 2 on Mick and 2 on PJ on the first night.

Ah i get ya now... sorry i only ended up getting about 3 hours last night so not the sharoest today

Guffy wrote:
    Whats ur workings on a yoss and me team?

If yoss is a wolf they may have put 2 on PJ as well as Mick the first night to try to save him

Barney voted yoss again on the third night. I know I'm good.

So that would leave you.

Does that make sense (may not necessarily be true but the reasoning behind it I mean)

• Advertisement

Sorry Strawbs, I'm still not seeing the reasoning for your dramatic U-turn on yoss from the night before last.

Can you explain this to me?

Recruiter had already used their power so it makes sh!te all difference if we hit them or not.

Every time we have you in trouble people (including me in the past have come out of the woodwork to defend you.....

not the recruiter, the recruited. Ideal candidate in my mind even with their vote last night. Voted but said nothing? Her name was pinging all afternoon and evening yet she didn't say a word. Was the bj vote a ruse?

I'm offering myself for lynch so that you can all focus beyond me. My question is - can we afford a mislynch at all

Advertisement