Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

not the recruiter, the recruited. Ideal candidate in my mind even with their vote last night. Voted but said nothing? Her name was pinging all afternoon and evening yet she didn't say a word. Was the bj vote a ruse?

You're still not answering the question. You were convinced on your theory the night before last or seemingly so.

Find a wolf, kill a wolf. So why switch the focus off yoss entirely?

We can't afford a mislynch imo (mathematics say we can but margins are too tight) so I don't like this idea of offering yourself up either.

You could be the Queen for all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    If yoss is good I'd be inclined to clear you as it means we had 3 villagers in the first FFA vote (PJ, Yoss, Mick)

I don't think the wolves would have risked 2 on Mick and 2 on PJ on the first night.

If yoss is a wolf then I reckon that's exactly what they would've done. I'd say most kept within the FFA. If Yoss is clear then I'd guess one of Ecto/Strawberry is a wolf. Strawberry didn't vote for P* when she was close on lynch 2. That lynch was all over the place so it's possible for strawberry to have miscalculated and lynch who she thought would be the favourite. However, it's probably more likely that Ecto is a wolf based on this logic.

Barney92 wrote:
    If yoss is a wolf then I reckon that's exactly what they would've done. I'd say most kept within the FFA. If Yoss is clear then I'd guess one of Ecto/Strawberry is a wolf. Strawberry didn't vote for P* when she was close on lynch 2. That lynch was all over the place so it's possible for strawberry to have miscalculated and lynch who she thought would be the favourite. However, it's probably more likely that Ecto is a wolf based on this logic.

So based off that who would you lynch today??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

not the recruiter, the recruited. Ideal candidate in my mind even with their vote last night. Voted but said nothing? Her name was pinging all afternoon and evening yet she didn't say a word. Was the bj vote a ruse?

I'm offering myself for lynch so that you can all focus beyond me. My question is - can we afford a mislynch at all

I think we can't afford our next lynch to be a mislynch which is why I kept banging on defending myself last night. If we get another wolf with the next lynch or get super lucky and get the queen it would give us nore scope for a mislynch after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »

that is my thinking now that 3 good + lord voted for p* on night 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sKeith wrote: »
    grumpy did not show up until day 2 , about 1500 posts in or something, its memerable due to her saying she wasn't going to read any off it any the game starts at that point for her.

That is the bit that got me. Surely a villager would want to read up on the posts in case they missed important info/clues?
    Jayop wrote: »
    Strawbs is my favorite. Qb defended her and odd voting. Needs more looking into.

Was this before we caught QB?
    sKeith wrote: »
    Even though I was on the grumpy train for a few minutes last night, and said we should revist tomorrow if not mod killed, I'd like to reverse my opinion on that. I do not think grumpy should be up for any nominations tomorrow.
    I find it hard to believe that she would wage a one wolf war against a fellow team mate with the bjgate evidence. I tend to believe her story, mostly disinterested villager, arriving late to a fast moving thread, didn't want to read back the thread.
    Hops on the first incident that happens, in her timeline, bjgate, sticks to it, arrives in a few times and votes bj on that evidence alone, not bothering to find cases against anybody else because she is convinced she has a wolf dead to rights.
    On review, the evidence was false and she should not have been voting for bj based on it, but thats besides the point.

I heard on other universe this can happen. Gives you a nailed on villager status as you went after someone who turned out to be a wolf. It is also known for people to have online spats to convince us all :eek:
    Yeah that's the thing. If yosser is a wolf then Guffy is super dodge. Barney had yosser in his FFA most days I think so unless it's the ultimate double bluff I'd say no Barney/yosser team.

I'd agree with Jayop that Strawbs is the most likely at this point in time. The QB defense coupled with the complete shift from yoss yesterday onto grumpy.
    That would more than likely clear Ecto and yosser in my eyes. Also grumpy.

Agreed on the grumpy voting for BJ night 2 making her very village.

One if not 2 of the Grumpy wagon last night (Strawbs, Guffy, Flushy) are definitely bad. The timing of it was to shift the attention of BJ I think.

In similar fashion there was a small movement started against me by Ecto/sKeith so there might be a wolf in that cluster.

Yosser on Ecto was odd. How did that happen again?

TLDR; I have no fcuking clue

Well you can take me out the equation. If you want to look back at the night before last you will see me say why dont we lump on grumpy then too. So it is not a new thing. It just gained a bit of traction last night.

We shall see what she has to saw when/if she gets back

I really hope the BG is alive. I think the new player was the priest and died right on day 1 start. If the BG is yeah Jayop NEEDS to be protected as he is the ONLY cleared one amongst us

I really hope the BG is alive. I think the new player was the priest and died right on day 1 start. If the BG is yeah Jayop NEEDS to be protected as he is the ONLY cleared one amongst us

Agreed. I got this ;)

I still think yoss is suss but no one else was seeing it yesterday so I'm doubting myself as My theory about bait/decoy was debunked and all I have left was his confused.com style of posting. I'm not very good at sleuthing I admit. There are other candidates so was best to focus elsewhere.

Based off this I'd be between Ecto and Yossar. I doubt both are wolves, but I'd say one is. At the moment I'd be leaning more towards Ecto.

I still suspect Vale also though.

Well you can take me out the equation. If you want to look back at the night before last you will see me say why dont we lump on grumpy then too. So it is not a new thing. It just gained a bit of traction last night.

Ok, then who's the dodgy one? Guffy or Strawbs? In your opinion

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote:
    I still suspect Vale also though.

I think Vale is good for now given he's pushed the BJ being bad thing for days now. Mind you he's still suss of me the lunatic :(

He could be converted, but I doubt it given his stance on BJ didn't change.

He wouldn't be my choice today anyways.

Barney92 wrote:
    Based off this I'd be between Ecto and Yossar. I doubt both are wolves, but I'd say one is. At the moment I'd be leaning more towards Ecto.

Not Strawbs?? Interesting. Care to explain why not Strawberry?

that is my thinking now that 3 good + lord voted for p* on night 2

I think if Strawberry is evil, she's the recruit. Otherwise the voting seems a bit strange. Wouldn't be the worst candidate, as had a decent amount of heat on her so not the obvious choice. Although, would they choose some who was one vote away from the top of a lynch at one stage?

Anyway, reckon we've a better chance finding the original team.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Not Strawbs?? Interesting. Care to explain why not Strawberry?

Necro you've already quoted my reason for not Strawberry. What are you trying to do? It was around ten minutes ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Still no one looked at who tried to break the PJ bw yesterday. That's important.

*BJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok, then who's the dodgy one? Guffy or Strawbs? In your opinion

Have I not gunned for Strawbs for a few days now :)

I this Strawbs, grumps and .... need to revisit this

Barney92 wrote:
    Necro you've already quoted my reason for not Strawberry. What are you trying to do? It was around ten minutes ago.

Sorry. I'm all over the place looking at everything :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Still no one looked at who tried to break the PJ bw yesterday. That's important.

Break the PJ?

Guffy wrote: »
    Break the PJ?

The beakerjoe bandwagon

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote:

I did.

Guffy, Strawberry and Flushy started pushing Grumpy.

sKeith and Ecto were pushing me

Yoss was pushing Ecto.

And for clarity I had my theory on Strawbs (still do) but followed the BJ wagon in the end

Bj bandwagon

i wonder what BJ is at now?

i wonder what BJ is at now?

Probably still finding ways to call me a wolf :pac:

All I want you to do is look beyond my lynch. If I turn up good, where would the conversation go then .........

All I want you to do is look beyond my lynch. If I turn up good, where would the conversation go then .........

If you're good I'd be looking at Ecto Yosser and Guffy. Maybe Barney as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    giphy.gif

CAN PLAYERS ALL RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE ASAP.
    MODERATORS ARE CONSIDERING A SUPER SPEED DAY. SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS:
    Munch 10am
    Lynch 1pm
    Munch 2pm
    Lynch 5pm
    Munch 6pm
    Lynch 9pm

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST TO CONFIRM THAT THIS IS OK

If you're good I'd be looking at Ecto Yosser and Guffy. Maybe Barney as well

my favorite is ecto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm looking now but on phone. Have just found this one though:
    looking at night 1 votes: valeyard and SM are bad. no wolf was up for lynching so they would have spread the votes.

would clear BJ

i think we get SM at 9pm to complete the puzzle. still have the convert to worry about

This is Yossar before he started going after me.

• Advertisement

i tunnelled SM pretty hard the last 2 days. my whole reason fell apart when everyone that voted for p* on night 2 were good (except lord). now, if she was a wolf, at least 1 other wolf would have voted for p* to ensure SM survived.
    does anyone have the FFA from night 2 handy?
    this would also mean ecto is more than likely bad
    top 5 night 2:

patrickSTARR 7 - dead - good
    Strawberry Milkshake 7
    beakerjoe 6
    Grumpylumpy 6
    y0ssar1an22 5

now only 1 wolf voted for p*.

given a close race, a wolf would not have voted for SM if she was a wolf - too risky. if she was a wolf i think more than 1 would have voted p* to ensure SM survival. they didnt, ergo SM is good.

does anyone agree with this?

there's probably holes in this argument, but i dont have much else

but then i did some more research and had no choice but to change to ecto

Advertisement