Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not sure if anyone's picked up on my subtle hints this morning but I'm gonna spell it out for ya.

I'm the BG. Jayop is safe this morning.

Come at me Wolfies!!!

Better that we have a confirmed villager alive at this point and I won't be able to protect him next time round anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone's picked up on my subtle hints this morning but I'm gonna spell it out for ya.

I'm the BG. Jayop is safe this morning.

Come at me Wolfies!!!

Better that we have a confirmed villager alive at this point and I won't be able to protect him next time round anyways.

you should have waited. now they will switch their vote

can you get a quick ~130 posts to reach the 1000 mark?

Will take a marathon effort but I'll give it my best ol' try

Will take a marathon effort but I'll give it my best ol' try

4 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Afraid QB is dead so we prob wont

A damn, thought you talking about the thread haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Jayop wrote: »
    Feck, I was sure I was going to be lynched. Trit is right I am Guinan. I could use my double vote tonight to convince you but really it's hardly worth doing so as I will be lynched anyway.

Honestly, I don't have anything strong that what I've already said. I'm happy enough to get the old bandwagon out and go hard on BJ just on the votes.

Jayop first suggest BJ
    Guffy wrote: »
    Guffy in....

Actually no... im placing vote now but not for bj. I think trit was killed in the hope that people would forget about his list and straight away list has gone. Im voting for 1 of

Vale
    barney
    grumpy.

There are wolves in that list. Guffy out... again

Guffy thinks about it but decides to go for Trits list.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ok its either Vale or Necro for me. Both on Trits list for me too.

A wolf reinforces Trits list. Self defence and jumping on a villagers suggestion or teamwork?
    Where's the lovely grumpy lumps?

Where's Grumpy starts

Then the big red alert post for me. Yossar argues that BJ is clear
    looking at night 1 votes: valeyard and SM are bad. no wolf was up for lynching so they would have spread the votes.

would clear BJ

i think we get SM at 9pm to complete the puzzle. still have the convert to worry about

Goes for SM instead
    Right I'm voting for beakerjoe twice.

I'm actually going to have to do a bit of work. I'll check in again laters to see if anything has changed.

leave him off for this lynch. would he have doubled up with lord on night 1 when no wolves were on the chopping block?

Yossar suggests leaving BJ for now
    not bj. SM for goddness sake

Again, Yossar suggests someone else for the lynch
    No one listened to my theory on Strawbs earlier?

We're all over the place again.

Too much misinformation being mined.

Necro points out he's banged on about SM before and yossar didn't bite, questions why now. There's a bit more back and forth on this

i may need to revise my assumptions on SM, and put my suspicions on ecto:

night 1: they both voted for me. my theory that wolves spread their votes would mean 1 is a wolf.

night 2: SM was very close to the chop, but ecto voted her. if SM was a wolf ecto would not have voted her. if she was villager ecto would have voted for her

Oh look, the SM bandwagon was too much hassle, Yossar is pushing me
    Yoss and BJ working together

Looks that way doesn't it
    Is Ecto still alive?
    doesnt seem like anyone wants to answer this for some reason :confused:
    I find it odd????

He gone to ground?

Or did I forget/miss his fall?
    So....

BJ bad?

Strawberry bad?

Ecto bad?

Barney bad?
    No one of the above is good. Possibly Ecto. I would also add Grumpy into that mix but the missed vote on Monday probably isn't something a wolf would do.

Someone was converted. Flush or Jayo is my bet.

Bit of discussion of me
    Nah feck it. I read throught strabs posts and like I always said it's pure waffle but nothing that I'd hang her from a wing for as yet. I'm leaving my votes with BJ.

Jay holds firm

i tunnelled SM pretty hard the last 2 days. my whole reason fell apart when everyone that voted for p* on night 2 were good (except lord). now, if she was a wolf, at least 1 other wolf would have voted for p* to ensure SM survived.
    this would also mean ecto is more than likely bad
    top 5 night 2:

patrickSTARR 7 - dead - good
    Strawberry Milkshake 7
    beakerjoe 6
    Grumpylumpy 6
    y0ssar1an22 5

now only 1 wolf voted for p*.

given a close race, a wolf would not have voted for SM if she was a wolf - too risky. if she was a wolf i think more than 1 would have voted p* to ensure SM survival. they didnt, ergo SM is good.

does anyone agree with this?

there's probably holes in this argument, but i dont have much else

i think it has to be ecto
    BJ, then ecto
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Seriously it's not me. What evidence is against me? Anything at all?

no real evidence (havent went back through you rposts though), more voting patterns.

why SM on night 2?

Admits there's no real evidence against me but continues to push hard for me
    lets give her a chance to respond. there are others wolves out there

Argues against grumpy lynch here.
    A chance to respond!!! She hasnt responded in nearly 24 hours. What are you waiting for exactly.
    Oh sorry, is she one of your team?

hey guys, let's not lynch grumpyborgy

Yoss says so...
    but there are other wolves out there. i'm not saying shes not a wolf, but there are better candidates
    Ya that has honestly been one of the weirdest posts of the game and i read all of necros posts.

if grumpy is a wolf then yoss surely has to be too?

Hmm it looks that way doesn't it

Ah no. I'm not really the BG.

Hopefully this worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    giphy.gif

Captain’s Log - Stardate 47673.2
    There was another transporter accident this morning. This time the unfortunate crewman appears to have been beamed into the sun. This is becoming a worrying trend therefore I have asked our security team to review Chief O’Brien’s service record to see if this was a common problem on the other ships he has served on. Crewman Jayop shall be missed and honoured at the ships quarterly lunch & learn event, which is serving Romulan Pizza this time around.

Jayop was, in fact
    Good

427345.jpg

PLEASE NOTE NEXT GAME EVENT WILL BE A LYNCH AT 1PM. ALL PLAYERS PLEASE ENSURE VOTES ARE IN BEFORE THIS TIME.

• Advertisement

Hopefully this worked

i suspected you were messing

i suspected you were messing

And as he's a wolf that spoiled your plan

RIP jayo. what now? that mucnh tells us jack ****

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I've been keeping up but have been on a... space mission? Anyway I'm not around at a computer.

Saw some accusations towards me. I'm an nrv.

Was hell for leather trying to get BJ lynched for two days but no one wanted to help. Admittedly I also wanted jay lynched but less so.

Will try to post from mobile over the day but space comms are limited in this galaxy.

I'm looking at valewolf

Hopefully this worked

Maybe the person they converted had been the BG then

I don't think the BG had died tbh.

Also RIP Jayop, we truly fecked now

Can I get a link to the lynch form please? I picked the wrong day to be going to the space theatre tonight....

Right well I have to go and report for duty now. I'm an NRV but if you have to lynch me to prove it to yourselves, so be it. I've done my best to defend myself and I'm not going to get a chance to do it again. I'm on team village and we really really need to get a wolf next time out. I'm voting for Yossar and I won't be changing as he's the only one I'm more than 75% sure on.

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Right well I have to go and report for duty now. I'm an NRV but if you have to lynch me to prove it to yourselves, so be it. I've done my best to defend myself and I'm not going to get a chance to do it again. I'm on team village and we really really need to get a wolf next time out. I'm voting for Yossar and I won't be changing as he's the only one I'm more than 75% sure on.

To be fair, that's a convincing argument for Yosser. I'd be interested in his defence and other people's thoughts.

Anyone think Vale should go? like he hasn't been team village and isnt trying to help us? stuck between him now and Strawbs and we cant afford a mistake :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Anyone think Vale should go? like he hasn't been team village and isnt trying to help us? stuck between him now and Strawbs and we cant afford a mistake :(

Yeah, vote me and village dies. We cant have mistakes flushWOLFCONVERT

And ive been helping the village rather than shoot innocents.

I've been keeping up but have been on a... space mission? Anyway I'm not around at a computer.

Saw some accusations towards me. I'm an nrv.

Was hell for leather trying to get BJ lynched for two days but no one wanted to help. Admittedly I also wanted jay lynched but less so.

Will try to post from mobile over the day but space comms are limited in this galaxy.

I'm looking at valewolf

Look away, wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Vale doing a bit of the genie here. You've posted nothing but fluff and defended this game

Anyone think Vale should go? like he hasn't been team village and isnt trying to help us? stuck between him now and Strawbs and we cant afford a mistake

Vale hasn't done a whole pile but I wouldn't be voting him today. He's been running the BJ angle for days at this point.

It's Yosser, Strawbs or Ecto. I have my theory on Strawberry and one of yosser or Ecto has to be a wolf.

Who are you thinking today Vale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Think i actually need to take a break and try and read through jays narritive and figure out what he was trying to actually say!!!

To be fair, that's a convincing argument for Yosser. I'd be interested in his defence and other people's thoughts.

it is a good argument in fairness (:mad:). i went after bj for 2 days, harh. i was the one who started the whole BJ thing. if i was a wolf would i have done that?

i was then called out by mods to drop it, which i did and acknowledged on thread. after that sort of abandoned the bj argument.

And ive been helping the village rather than shoot innocents.

I am not the convert Vale.

As I said I think the BG could have been it and that they have lost their powers now.

Oh and wait till the game is over to see if I hit only innocents, no one knows yet.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Seriously? We've already asked you not to discuss this exchange. Please stop.
    i will stop talking about this exchange and stop using it as evidence against bj and jayo.

thats when i dropped the bj argument

Advertisement