Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have to go, voting strawbs sorry strawbs if you are innocent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

as in i could have been a decoy all the time, but SM has dropped that theory for no good reason, hence a wolf?

I'm not suggesting the theory is correct but in reality it's still possible.

I don't see the basis for dropping that line of thinking given she pushed it so hard.

And today she called you suss but say that you make sense later on....

I'm not buying it at all. The reasoning for dropping the theory I had to drag out of her as well.

I still want to know where this sudden charge for grumpy came from her as well. Grumpy being recruited isn't an option to me.

Maybe a legacy wolf but more than likely bored/busy villager.

So weak reasoning on grumpy, 360 U-turn to now agreeing with you, link with QB. That's a lot of reasons in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting the theory is correct but in reality it's still possible.

I don't see the basis for dropping that line of thinking given she pushed it so hard.

And today she called you suss but say that you make sense later on....

I'm not buying it at all. The reasoning for dropping the theory I had to drag out of her as well.

I still want to know where this sudden charge for grumpy came from her as well. Grumpy being recruited isn't an option to me.

Maybe a legacy wolf but more than likely bored/busy villager.

So weak reasoning on grumpy, 360 U-turn to now agreeing with you, link with QB. That's a lot of reasons in my mind.

your beginning to sway me. i have been so focused on voting patterns, and what i think wolves would/should do, that maybe i missed stuff

2 days ago at 14:11 I posted everyone of grumpys posts. Guffy asked me if I found anything and I said I hadn't and was stumped on who borgs would be.

I still stick by my stance that she would be perfect candidate for recruiting.

And on backing off yoss. Isn't it good that I haven't got tunnel vision anymore and I'm searching for more than one wolf. Yoss could still be a wolf but his analysis made sense.

In the 4 scenarios for night one votes. Ecto is a wolf in 3 of them. Yoss in 1.

I'd be mad at this stage in the game to not look at those odds.

• Advertisement

I'm backing away for this hour. It's very quiet apart from us 3 and that's not a good thing either with just an hour till lynch.

Cya on the other side x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think im gona go between 2 at the moment. It just makes the most sense to follow the line of reasoning. I just habe no idea which way i want to go tbh

In the 4 scenarios for night one votes. Ecto is a wolf in 3 of them. Yoss in 1.

And if you flip good we have a wolf.

I'm sorry Strawbs, but there's too much evidence on the table for me to ignore anymore. If I'm wrong so be it.

1 thing that i cant quite get my head around:

if SM was a wolf, why would only 1 wolf vote for p*. surely 2 would of had to increase the chance of saving her.

anyone have he FFA from night 2 handy?

also, someone had a theory about the wolves mis calculating lynch on night 2. could you post that theory again please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Barney92 wrote: »
    If yoss is a wolf then I reckon that's exactly what they would've done. I'd say most kept within the FFA. If Yoss is clear then I'd guess one of Ecto/Strawberry is a wolf. Strawberry didn't vote for P* when she was close on lynch 2. That lynch was all over the place so it's possible for strawberry to have miscalculated and lynch who she thought would be the favourite. However, it's probably more likely that Ecto is a wolf based on this logic.
    1 thing that i cant quite get my head around:

if SM was a wolf, why would only 1 wolf vote for p*. surely 2 would of had to increase the chance of saving her.

anyone have he FFA from night 2 handy?

also, someone had a theory about the wolves mis calculating lynch on night 2. could you post that theory again please?

That was me yoss. I still think Ecto is more likely a wolf than SM.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote:
    That was me yoss. I still think Ecto is more likely a wolf than SM.

It's a good point in fairness. And I keep harping back to not trusting myself given I'm wrong a lot this time out.

i'd be happier to go with ecto but i'm relatively clueless. also dont like there's only a few posting. it could be wolves pushing an agenda

i'd be happier to go with ecto but i'm relatively clueless. also dont like there's only a few posting. it could be wolves pushing an agenda

Wolves pushing an agenda or sitting back laughing at us talk nonsense.

Queue valeyard........

Guffy wrote:
    Wolves pushing an agenda or sitting back laughing at Necro talk nonsense.

FYP :pac:

right, fukkit. voting ecto. we'll find out soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

it is a good argument in fairness (:mad:). i went after bj for 2 days, harh. i was the one who started the whole BJ thing. if i was a wolf would i have done that?

i was then called out by mods to drop it, which i did and acknowledged on thread. after that sort of abandoned the bj argument.

Ok. So you were the first to go after BJ which I had forgotten. This could've been a way to gain cred if he was lynched - look I picked up on the evil wolf. The other alternative is that you were the recruit. Your actions as I laid them out earlier are dodgy as fcuk and as I'm not evil, they are making me think you must be.

My latest theory is that SM is an original wolf and yossar is the recruit but if SM gets lynched and she isn't a wolf, I think it's likely I'm going to be lynched next and then it is game over folks. I am definitely NOT a wolf so is there any value in lynching me at 1pm? Will that convince any of you that Yossar is dodgy?

So when you look at the 2 theories again (ecto and sm)

Ecto good = yoss bad
    yoss good = sm bad

wouldnt yoss bad = both sm and ecto good? I know id have a slight lean to ecto out of the 3 but would it not be worth the risk of clearing two by turning 1 bad?

Ectoplasm wrote:
    My latest theory is that SM is an original wolf and yossar is the recruit but if SM gets lynched and she isn't a wolf, I think it's likely I'm going to be lynched next and then it is game over folks. I am definitely NOT a wolf so is there any value in lynching me at 1pm? Will that convince any of you that Yossar is dodgy?

I'm voting SM

Guffy wrote: »

Ecto good = yoss bad
    yoss good = sm bad

wouldnt yoss bad = both sm and ecto good? I know id have a slight lean to ecto out of the 3 but would it not be worth the risk of clearing two by turning 1 bad?

but i'm good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto good = yoss bad
    yoss good = sm bad

I honestly don't know anymore what proves what. All I know for sure is that I'm a villager. I'm hoping my SM original wolf, yoss as convert theory is true because I think quite a few have voted SMs way. I'm sticking on yoss because I believe they're evil. If SM isn't a wolf then we are fcuked

• Advertisement

but i'm good :)

I know and out of the 3 your actually the one i believe most but my gut sucks, it's to big. I think its the best play numbers wise. If you turn bad it clears 2 and i think i can put you and grumpy on 1 team if you are bad.

If it turns good we're in the same crapshoot we are in now with 1 if not 2 baddies in ecto or sm, both obviously putting heat on you

7 mins. where's the chat?

well i guess we'll see where the chips fall. i hope i dont fall. in clearly good.

Ecto good = yoss bad
    yoss good = sm bad

Sorry but why aren't you adding the theory of me being good?

Sorry but why aren't you adding the theory of me being good?

Sorry i missed it... what was it?? Quick please

It's your theory guffy you tell me

Sorry i missed it... what was it?? Quick please

ecto is bad

5 seconds!!!!!!

Ecto bad brings you into the limelight tho

• Advertisement

Ecto bad brings you into the limelight tho