Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Guffy wrote: »
    Keith wasnt protected...

No

ect evil you good sm ?
    Sm evil you good ect ?
    Yos evil ect good sm good

but there was way more evidence for ecto. why didnt you vote him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ok.... maybe i got over excited and read more into the keith im the bg comment than was there. This game is just frustrating me to high order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    well, result.
    The yoss | ecto 50/50 still stands, to catch another.

This is what I said yesterday.

I followed jay's hunch in voting sm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

There is NO FCUCKING EVIDENCE for me because I'm an NRV. Lynch me and village lose. Lynch me and wolves win. I feel like a broken record.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MODULATOR WARNING

Dear Players,

We are heading towards the business end of this adventure and the stakes remain high. We have been very tolerant so far, despite the need to direct some public shamings for rule breaches. Can we just say and urge all active players to please make an extra effort to finish out the game within the spirit of the rules. We really have had enough of private/backroom messing about from some players - so we are repeating publicly what has been said privately so far - please stop sending photos of naked fat men, naked fat worf and weird images of donkeys to the modulators seeking additional favours/powers in return. If this happens one more time we will end the game and award a game win to Shatterproof.

Thank you,
    Modulator 13.

He's not wrong.

• Advertisement

Because i felt it made sense mathematicaly.. you being evil cleared 2 people. Ect turning evil just cleared you

I hate you all. I'm an NRV.

*sets ship to self destruct*

Die Borgwolfs, die.

Because i felt it made sense mathematicaly.. you being evil cleared 2 people. Ect turning evil just cleared you

I did explain all this when i voted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

anyhow, i've been asked to help clear some contaminates from the warp core. it'll probably take an hour.

I did explain all this when i voted

If only more people had voted yoss eh? But funny enough another innocent died.

• Advertisement

Lads, its that time of the game where we need to acknowledge the species who we didnt have time to feature.

Here is a Bolian.

latest?cb=20111218200552&path-prefix=en

Here is Morn.

trek_2.jpg?itok=vHnUUvgj

Here are these lads.

JYDkO.jpg

And of course, everyones' favourites, a Ferengi with a Bajoran.

image-20160916-14272-lowd27.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm voting for Pter in the next lynch.

USA USA USA USA USA USA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

1. Yoss
    2. Ectoplasm
    3. Guffy
    4. sKeith
    5. Necrominus
    6. Grumpylumpy
    7. Mrs Flushdraw
    8. Barney

I was between yoss and ecto prior to the last lynch and I still think one of these is a wolf. And I think Ecto is more likely for reasons already outlined. But that would only account for one wolf, as I'd be surprised if they both are, given the early vote by Ecto on Yoss. So that would leave 2 wolves in the rest. sKeith was cleared by Digi but may still be queen or recruited. Guffy I be tempted to pair with yoss if yoss is a wolf, because of the day one voting. Necro I don't think is a wolf due to his rambling nature, being hounded by bj and also his attempt to be bodyguard this morning. Grumpy has been very inactive of late, and maybe it's because she was turned and doesn't want to seem to have changed styles or anything. MrsFD certainly wasn't an original wolf but may have been recruited. I don't think she was, I reckon it was one of the others.

Barney92 wrote: »
    1. Yoss
    2. Ectoplasm
    3. Guffy
    4. sKeith
    5. Necrominus
    6. Grumpylumpy
    7. Mrs Flushdraw
    8. Barney

I was between yoss and ecto prior to the last lynch and I still think one of these is a wolf. And I think Ecto is more likely for reasons already outlined. But that would only account for one wolf, as I'd be surprised if they both are, given the early vote by Ecto on Yoss. So that would leave 2 wolves in the rest. sKeith was cleared by Digi but may still be queen or recruited. Guffy I be tempted to pair with yoss if yoss is a wolf, because of the day one voting. Necro I don't think is a wolf due to his rambling nature, being hounded by bj and also his attempt to be bodyguard this morning. Grumpy has been very inactive of late, and maybe it's because she was turned and doesn't want to seem to have changed styles or anything. MrsFD certainly wasn't an original wolf but may have been recruited. I don't think she was, I reckon it was one of the others.

Except you're wrong and I am NOT A WOLF!!!

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Except you're wrong and I am NOT A WOLF!!!

so would you like to vote barnery or guffy?

we are now at lylo. all 4 villagers have to vote the same person. or we're ****ed. who do people propose we vote for?

• Advertisement

where dafuk is everyone? i dont like this silence. there are 3 wolves plotting, and 3 other villagers. where you all at?

we are now at lylo. all 4 villagers have to vote the same person. or we're ****ed. who do people propose we vote for?

Well I think I'll be voting for Ecto again. SM turning good didn't really change my thoughts on why one of you or Ecto was bad.

Drastic scenario proposal. Let's all jump on Grumpy.

What basis had she for voting SM given she hasn't been here for the past day and a bit nearly.

It's game end and she's nowhere in site.

Guns blazing. Nostrils flared.

Who's with me??

What basis had she for voting SM given she hasn't been here for the past day and a bit nearly.

Who's with me??

Necrominus wrote: »

Who's with me??

i had this though as well but about barney or gufffy. how would that suit you?

Who's with me??

Not risking it. In ect and yoss we have a 50/50

i had this though as well but about barney or gufffy. how would that suit you?

Why are you even thinking of moving off ect you were certain earlier?????

Why are you even thinking of moving off ect you were certain earlier?????

dunno. we're so ****ed maybe a hail mary is all we have left. would you object to barney?

Who's with me??

I'd almost be tempted to do this as I think if I was to be wrong I'd rather lose to someone contributing more towards the end. Don't think that feeling is enough though.

• Advertisement

dunno. we're so ****ed maybe a hail mary is all we have left. would you object to barney?

Only objection is the same as necros... 50/50 with you and ect which will give us 2 more chances?

Advertisement