Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Guffy wrote: »
    Only objection is the same as necros... 50/50 with you and ect which will give us 2 more chances?

unless the team is barney, necro and guffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭Guffy

unless the team is barney, necro and guffy

If it was id be jumping on necros idea or yours cause all the wolves would need is for one to follow. We need to pick one from you and ect. Its our best chance of winning!!

If it was id be jumping on necros idea or yours cause all the wolves would need is for one to follow. We need to pick one from you and ect. Its our best chance of winning!!

i'm voting ecto

guffy, your posts seem a bit too eager. i'm worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    Drastic scenario proposal. Let's all jump on Grumpy.
    What basis had she for voting SM given she hasn't been here for the past day and a bit nearly.
    It's game end and she's nowhere in site.
    Guns blazing. Nostrils flared.
    Who's with me??
    I'll requote my reasons for not following you.
    sKeith wrote: »
    Even though I was on the grumpy train for a few minutes last night, and said we should revist tomorrow if not mod killed, I'd like to reverse my opinion on that. I do not think grumpy should be up for any nominations tomorrow.
    I find it hard to believe that she would wage a one wolf war against a fellow team mate with the bjgate evidence. I tend to believe her story, mostly disinterested villager, arriving late to a fast moving thread, didn't want to read back the thread.
    Hops on the first incident that happens, in her timeline, bjgate, sticks to it, arrives in a few times and votes bj on that evidence alone, not bothering to find cases against anybody else because she is convinced she has a wolf dead to rights.
    On review, the evidence was false and she should not have been voting for bj based on it, but thats besides the point.
    and my request see keeps getting a vote in as bare minimum.
    If she was recruited, I can't see her voting bj either! so I think we could park her in villager circle for rest of game.
    GRUMPY, keep voting as a minimum.
    And I'll quote flush's comment on it too.
    I heard on other universe this can happen. Gives you a nailed on villager status as you went after someone who turned out to be a wolf. It is also known for people to have online spats to convince us all

While I take flushs experience under advisement, I still think grumpylumpy is a disinterested villager who is contributing by at least getting a vote in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hey guys, I am back for a bit. It is Rikers birthday next week and since he may be dead he is celebrating it with the wimminz. So he went for lunch there with 2 and heading out with a load of them to the "bar" later.

I think grumpy is a good shout! I was reading through and HOPING either SM or Vale would post again and we would know they had been the queen. Surely at this stage we NEED to hit a regular wolf and not the queen as she has 2 lives?

I'll requote my reasons for not following you.

and my request see keeps getting a vote in as bare minimum.

And I'll quote flush's comment on it too.

While I take flushs experience under advisement, I still think grumpylumpy is a disinterested villager who is contributing by at least getting a vote in.

But why bother? why just vote and not post. I really don't get it.

I havent checked closely but did she vote in the last lynch too?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Voted strawberry

guffy, your posts seem a bit too eager. i'm worried

You know what yoss do what you want. There's feck all way back so it doesn't matter.

You know what yoss do what you want. There's feck all way back so it doesn't matter.

it aint over till the fat lady sings

• Advertisement

But why bother? why just vote and not post. I really don't get it.

Because if she is mod killed, we lose a number,
    4-3 hit queen
    3-3 munch

currently if we hit the queen,
    5-3 hit queen
    4-3 munch
    4-2 lynch queen

Well considering there are 2 people who want to move from a 50/50 chance to random votes i think she's warming uo her vocal cordes.

that last figure is 3-2, not 4-2. but, its not parity

guffy, remember we were pals at the start of the game? - everyone was commenting on how close we were. i feel we have grown apart. what do you think happended?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Actually given that more seem to be leaning my way, I'd say she's in the wings. Vote me, game over.

that last figure is 3-2, not 4-2. but, its not parity

i think i like you skeith

guffy, remember we were pals at the start of the game? - everyone was commenting on how close we were. i feel we have grown apart. what do you think happended?

Maths and the fact i did ordinary level i think.... :( ok I'll buy your the good one. Ill go for ect. I hope you weren't just trying to get villy points

Because if she is mod killed, we lose a number,
    4-3 hit queen
    3-3 munch

currently if we hit the queen,
    5-3 hit queen
    5-3 munch
    4-3 lynch queen
    4-2

Fixed my post

i think i like you skeith

don't try to pocket me wolf!

• Advertisement

lets vote guffy.

see this needless charming:

I'll buy your the good one. Ill go for ect. I hope you weren't just trying to get villy points

he bad. i'd put my red shirt life on it

don't try to pocket me wolf!

i'm a goddun :)

Guffy wrote:
    Well considering there are 2 people who want to move from a 50/50 chance to random votes i think she's warming uo her vocal cordes.

Not moving at all. I've cast my vote. Just wanted to see the reactions. They were interesting to say the least.

Ya.. ur right. I wasnt responding in kind...

Ah look. The wolves are just having fun now.

For all the innocent among you, the wolves are going to all vote me. That's 3 and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself. So they only need one of you to vote for me to end it. My guess is sKeith for queen, yossar as wolf and Mrs FD as recruit. I've been wrong all game so it probably is Barney, Necro and Guffy! I've done my best to convince you redshirts, lynch me at your own peril.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ah look. The wolves are just having fun now.

For all the innocent among you, the wolves are going to all vote me. That's 3 and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself. So they only need one of you to vote for me to end it. My guess is sKeith for queen, yossar as wolf and Mrs FD as recruit. I've been wrong all game so it probably is Barney, Necro and Guffy! I've done my best to convince you redshirts, lynch me at your own peril.

at least you'll go down swinging

at least you'll go down swinging

Screw you borgwolf :P

Why couldn't you fcukers just have munched me on day one? This is torture.

Right heading home from star school. Be back at 4.30

• Advertisement

I really dont have a clue. I thought days ago ecto and I have been wrong with all my guesses.

I really am stuck :(

Advertisement