Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Can't post votes atm

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Wolf confession time.

A lot of work went in to finding wolves by analysing the first lynch votes, with comments like "they couldn't possibly have had three on Mick!" or "They'd surely have spread their votes among at least three players!"

Not a lot of thought or discussion actually went in to our first votes. :o

Me, BJ and sKeith all voted Mick.
    Guffy and Lordy voted PJ.

Soz!

(not really!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 vote in all of the lynches!! 1 vote.

Damn you Beaker you evil backstard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Great game, guys and gals. :)

Thanks to my fellow wolves. I had a whale of a time this time round :D

Genuine apologies to Robyn for the quick lynch, but we really didn't have a choice once we twigged your role claim (even if we got the role wrong). You were fun to read over on the deadforums though and hope that the early munch doesn't chase you away from future games.

And....Necro....
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Welcome to the list, Lordie Lord. Pull up a chair, crack a brewski, there's just the two of us on it for the time being!!
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    That depends. Which of us is Jericho and which of us is Owens?
    I smell a Lordie heel turn in the midst...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif

I worried I might have given it away too quick when I posted that question :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wolf confession time.

A lot of work went in to finding wolves by analysing the first lynch votes, with comments like "they couldn't possibly have had three on Mick!" or "They'd surely have spread their votes among at least three players!"

Soz!

(not really!)

Before you turned me I think I mentioned that there were probably 2 in each of mick and pj. But that was because I was suspicious of yossar.

• Advertisement

Great game, guys and gals. :)

Thanks to my fellow wolves. I had a whale of a time this time round :D

Genuine apologies to Robyn for the quick lynch, but we really didn't have a choice once we twigged your role claim (even if we got the role wrong). You were fun to read over on the deadforums though and hope that the early munch doesn't chase you away from future games.

And....Necro....

tenor.gif

I worried I might have given it away too quick when I posted that question :P

YOU!! YOU!! You... good game man.

(Hope you enjoyed the Goldberg gifs after the BJ lynch)

I can now get in to CoP but can't see current game - DR or anything. But I presume that's about to be sorted too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Captains Log 007

This is the final entry as Captain of the Starship.

We are all dead or Borg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Necro, if it makes you feel better, I was only going to vote for you because I had no idea who to vote for, and your name was top of my phaser.

It was you or Vale, and you won (by me being killed first)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I can now get in to CoP but can't see current game - DR or anything. But I presume that's about to be sorted too.

Thats the way its been for me.
    queen had no access anymore, so i logged into my own account and could see only archives.

• Advertisement

YOU!! YOU!! You... good game man.

(Hope you enjoyed the Goldberg gifs after the BJ lynch)

Hehe, yeap.

Though there were two bigger moments that I loved.

Your claim for BG made me laugh this morning, since I knew the wolves had already not just eliminated the BG but had turned him.

But after Drumpot did me in, and then you led him to off Maha....you posted a Father Ted "Ah Bollix" gif. It was near midnight and I woke people up laughing at that gif. Never seen it so perfectly timed. That's probably my favorite post in any game since I started playing so a hearty thanks for the laugh with that one :)

Necro, if it makes you feel better, I was only going to vote for you because I had no idea who to vote for, and your name was top of my phaser.

Hilariously, anyone that heavily clashed with me ended up dead. So it would have probably been your fate as well:pac::pac::pac::pac:

So, will you play again?

BTW, Vale, we missed you in the wolves den. You were the only one missing from making it a Harry Potter reunion, with me, Guffy and sKeith all there.

Luckily Lordy and BJ (and then Barney) made up for your absence, so you were quickly forgotten :P

BTW, Vale, we missed you in the wolves den. You were the only one missing from making it a Harry Potter reunion, with me, Guffy and sKeith all there.

Luckily Lordy and BJ (and then Barney) made up for your absence, so you were quickly forgotten :P

Ahhh fun times.

So, will you play again?

Of course...

Kill-Bill-Unfinished-Business-1449541687.gif

Hehe, yeap.

Your claim for BG made me laugh this morning, since I knew the wolves had already not just eliminated the BG but had turned him.

But after Drumpot did me in, and then you led him to off Maha....you posted a Father Ted "Ah Bollix" gif. It was near midnight and I woke people up laughing at that gif. Never seen it so perfectly timed. That's probably my favorite post in any game since I started playing so a hearty thanks for the laugh with that one :)
    I couldn't believe guffy coming after me for doing the deliberately very very bad bg stunt. was like .. wft...

Of course...

Kill-Bill-Unfinished-Business-1449541687.gif

Now,, now

New game new characters, new rules,

No grudges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well folks if nothing else I hope we have instilled a great love for all things Star Trek in each of you. This was a stressful yet enjoyable experience. I for one am glad that I wasn't part of Team Village on this occasion. If I had a penny for every time you guys started down the right track only to just turn right around and go down the dark and spooky road instead......
    In fairness to the village though I think this might be the most successful wolf team we've ever had in a game. So well hidden, and not just because anyone was a low poster either. Very very well done.

Thanks for playing y'all.

Hehe, yeap.

I just really wanted to be munched this morning to put an end to my torment. I haven't been able to follow the game cos I was at a leaving party from my current job all afternoon.

And of course I never knew about BG being turned.

• Advertisement

Thanks Molly. Good luck with your exam Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Wolf confession time.

Soz!

(not really!)

yeah i got obsessed with the ****ing vote patters :o. just couldn't believe ye would all have went pj on night 1 , so i pretty much ignored the 3 guys that voted for him that weren't highlighted in bold or red

I just really wanted to be munched this morning to put an end to my torment. I haven't been able to follow the game cos I was at a leaving party from my current job all afternoon.

And of course I never knew about BG being turned.

We thought we got the BG by munching Cross. We weren't even looking for a roled player when recruiting (just wanted a good player) but ended up stumbling on to the BG by recruiting Barney instead.

So a bit of luck there.

Now,, now

New game new characters, new rules,

Some grudges.

kill-bill-you-aint-kidding.gif

yeah i got obsessed with the ****ing vote patters :o. just couldn't believe ye would all have went pj on night 1 , so i pretty much ignored the 3 guys that voted for him that weren't highlighted in bold or red

Ah Yosser, between the two of us as village 'elders' we made an absolute hames of the last day

fun times..
    posting a pic of the borg queen.
    posting a quote from the episode were the voyager crew first meet borg queen
    calling vale contamination.

hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Excellent play wolves. A well deserved win.

We thought we got the BG by munching Cross. We weren't even looking for a roled player when recruiting (just wanted a good player) but ended up stumbling on to the BG by recruiting Barney instead.

So a bit of luck there.

Was there ever any thoughts about killing me??

Probably not.

I wanted to die so bad at different stages to prove I was good.

My head nearly melted on two occasions.

One even had Pter Pming me to see was I going to have a heart attack

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Was there ever any thoughts about killing me??

Probably not.

I wanted to die so bad at different stages to prove I was good.

My head nearly melted on two occasions.

One even had Pter Pming me to see was I going to have a heart attack

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Actually, you were pencilled in as our first munch. Until Robyn outted herself.

After that no. We weren't going to munch one of our own :P

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    I couldn't believe guffy coming after me for doing the deliberately very very bad bg stunt. was like .. wft...
    sKeith wrote: »
    fun times..
    posting a pic of the borg queen.
    posting a quote from the episode were the voyager crew first meet borg queen
    calling vale contamination.

hehe

I couldn't believe no one called you out for your BG claim this morning. Knowing you were bad, I thought "omg, he's gone too far now, they have to catch that one!"

Advertisement