Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The ironing is delicious.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

He will probably have to be left behind in this game though

:(

Awww. That's like Bill being left outside the Mines of Moria in Lord of the Rings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

In my last act as chief engineer, I managed to save this image of the mods from the computer core...

427391.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

In my last act as chief engineer, I managed to save this image of the mods from the computer core...

427391.jpg

Well at least I'm the most handsome one there! Thank god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pter wrote: »
    Take that Simpsons mods.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Rom does end up the grand nagus

Rom does end up the grand nagus

You are the bumbling fool on the outside, evil genius on the inside, who eventually becomes Nagus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Keith that's was brilliant
    Start to finish you gave Cross a run for his money as best baddie leader ever. Imho
    I'll have to read the wolf rooms but I love to watch wolves play with high post counts and I say that the wolves in this game had the highest combined count ever.
    Well done wolf team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Great game everyone, congrats wolves.

Hats off to the mods, thanks for a great game.

Who was Q

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Who was Q

Sully

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote:
    Who was Q

I'm intrigued to know what you worked out re: Q winning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Just catching up now, snuck away from a wedding I'm at to see what happened

Great game mods. Well played wolves, really good performance.

Well played to everyone else too, really fun game

...want revenge in approx 1 months time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Flicked on Star Trek ten next generation on the RV (series one) and two of my children asked me to pause it so they could get their jammied on and watch it!

Drumpot: the next generation...

Thanks very much to the mods and all the players. I really enjoyed myself ....

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm intrigued to know what you worked out re: Q winning

I thought ye all didn't care enough about Q winning as it was simply a stastic and the game would have been played out and for example in this game if the first person lynched had been Q would the wolves have enjoyed the game less or been less worthy winners

Fwiw I thought that quickbeam was Q I was suspicious she was a wolf or being a "wolf" and the way she kept saying that q was irrelevant made me think it was her.

Once I was told she wasn't Q I thought she was Queen.

I missed Barney and Sk in the wolves
    I spotted Guffy the second he pointed out that Digi was turned ( opposite statement )
    Oh I thought you were a loud wolf

Drumpot wrote:
    Thanks very much to the mods and all the players. I really enjoyed myself ....

Enjoyed your game play and how you handled the role. Was great craic after the mislynch when you just said 'fcuk this, imma kill me some wolves'

Tigger wrote:
    I missed Barney and Sk in the wolves I spotted Guffy the second he pointed out that Digi was turned ( opposite statement ) Oh I thought you were a loud wolf

You weren't alone in your thinking on me. I'm very loud regardless of my alignment trying to play the same way as both but a sh1te vanillager apparently :pac:

Necrominus wrote: »
    You weren't alone in your thinking on me. I'm very loud regardless of my alignment trying to play the same way as both but a sh1te vanillager apparently :pac:

I'm just saying what I thought
    Did you worry about Q being lynched each time or did it sort of Peter off
    I remember the spooky doll in our game I was soo glad when it was gone and I was a mod

Tigger wrote:
    I'm just saying what I thought Did you worry about Q being lynched each time or did it sort of Peter off I remember the spooky doll in our game I was soo glad when it was gone and I was a mod

I never really cared to be honest. Can't speak for others but because game was going to continue if Q got lynched it didn't make any difference to me.
    It would have been kind of cool but bittersweet to the wolves if they played so well and lost on the board at least.

I thought it was a distraction we had no control over. We'd never know till the end so had to play as though it didn't exist.

I just realised we all stopped talking about it at some stage and it was never brought up again after.

• Advertisement

I've also just remembered why lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Tigger wrote: »
    Keith that's was brilliant
    Start to finish you gave Cross a run for his money as best baddie leader ever. Imho
    I'll have to read the wolf rooms but I love to watch wolves play with high post counts and I say that the wolves in this game had the highest combined count ever.
    Well done wolf team

tbh, i wasn't a leader, i was a member of a team. team effort all the way.

sKeith wrote: »
    tbh, i wasn't a leader, i was a member of a team. team effort all the way.

Ok
    But your role was evil leader , as I say I haven't read the backrooms
    Also I did say well done wolf team

eagerly awaiting access too...

It was a team of equals by my reading. Different people stepped in at different points to lead.

The Borg Queen thing was just a role and a set of powers. Sk fit into the team well, as did all of them.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Someone mentioned yesterday Jayop might have been at Electric Pic....uh, the music festival on Beyjour, so might be a bit longer getting home to the Enterprise.

yeah, that was me in the wolf backroom. hehehe. glad nobody searched the thread and found that nobody had mentioned it yet.

sKeith wrote:
    yeah, that was me in the wolf backroom. hehehe. glad nobody searched the thread and found that nobody had mentioned it yet.

Punishment incoming....

i'll start killing my pet seagulls now then.

Punishment incoming....

If yiz aren't gunna punish people for pocketing and Chinese fire engines then nobody's scared

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    i'll start killing my pet seagulls now then.

Fishy tasting fouwl

Advertisement