Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

PatrickSTARR is coming across as pretty suspicious right now to me. He posted loads of times between Barney posting his plan and me pointing out the flaws with filler content and random accusations (particularly immediately jumping on Lord when Robyn died), but never specifically commented on the plan. Actually, right now he's my best call for Q, but could also be a wolf trying for the q defense.

Throwing shade on me? That's ok, I can take it. Just be prepared to get it back.

So Im suss for asking questions and trying to see what reactions people have? Whats this game about if I don't ask questions to gauge reactions?

Should I stay silent? Should I post pointless gifs? Id rather my way. I couldn't care less about that plan because, as Ive said, Im voting tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Throwing shade on me? That's ok, I can take it. Just be prepared to get it back.

So Im suss for asking questions and trying to see what reactions people have? Whats this game about if I don't ask questions to gauge reactions?

Should I stay silent? Should I post pointless gifs? Id rather my way. I couldn't care less about that plan because, as Ive said, Im voting tonight.

Best bet is that PS is a NRV formy money. ....For now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Believe it or not there is method behind my incessant gif posting. I'm just not going to reveal it to the wolves! :P
    (Not saying you are one by the way)

Guffy...... instead of liking posts, how about you chime in with your thoughts?

Are you a wolf watching from a far?

Guffy wrote: »
    Ah not robyn.

The problem with sleeping in and catching up is that you begin to form opinions as you read and then when you get to the end realise they are now obsolete thanks to maham.

I will say I'm surprised that mick was so quick to agree with the plan. I mean before he disappeared.

Vale are you hiding behind this running backstory? Or am i just jealous that i never got promoted?

tumblr_mzrog2XkMz1t3hbhyo1_500.gif
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I think Erectoplasm and Jayop are the only player still to post if my list is correct, would be good to hear from them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Someone mentioned yesterday Jayop might have been at Electric Pic....uh, the music festival on Beyjour, so might be a bit longer getting home to the Enterprise.

I never responded to Barney's plan because I don't think we should be discussing Q as much as we have been. The queen or recruiter is where I focus should be.

And here we are still talking about Q! We won't know if we've lynched them or not anyway so concentrate on the ones that will give us a "x was bad" result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

So far I'm thinking Patrick might be team village,I was suss of him jumping on Lordy but he's subsequently jumped on another two posters. BJ playing a similar style.

Yoss was on for a bit earlier but only posted watery enough stuff, not much to go on there.

Few more posters stick out in mind, won't name names with out reason though, I'll read back when I get a chance.

For what its worth, I'd have been against Barney's plan, meta reasons being the game is balanced with us missing two kills, I think we'd have put ourselves at a deficit.

Are we going ahead with an FFA?

I never responded to Barney's plan because I don't think we should be discussing Q as much as we have been. The queen or recruiter is where I focus should be.

And here we are still talking about Q! We won't know if we've lynched them or not anyway so concentrate on the ones that will give us a "x was bad" result.

Why shouldnt we discuss Q? We should be at least dicussing who we shouldnt be lynching at least.

Just beacuse we wont know we lynch Q is no reason not to discuss it.

• Advertisement

I'd be in favour of an FFA with results collaborated at around 7pm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Kolido wrote: »
    I think Erectoplasm and Jayop are the only player still to post if my list is correct, would be good to hear from them.

Grumpy hasnt posted yet either

I think we should do one around 4..... gives us plenty of time to form an opinion by then.

Someone suggested 7 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

tumblr_mzrog2XkMz1t3hbhyo1_500.gif
    giphy.gif
    This physically hurted my fragile brain.

Guffy...... instead of liking posts, how about you chime in with your thoughts?

Are you a wolf watching from a far?

I assumed liking your post was me agreeing with what you said. It did the same job as me quoting your post and saying ah ya i agree with bj there, patrick is most likely a goodun and using it as filler. God knows there is enough filler on the thread already.

beakerjoe wrote:
    I think we should do one around 4..... gives us plenty of time to form an opinion by then.

You can do them anytime up to 7 was my thinking. That allows those of us either not able to post as frequently during the day a little time after work.

Why do you care that robyn died already

I assumed liking your post was me agreeing with what you said. It did the same job as me quoting your post and saying ah ya i agree with bj there, patrick is most likely a goodun and using it as filler. God knows there is enough filler on the thread already.

So whats your thoughts so far?

Why do you care that robyn died already

Because there were a couple of posts that she made which made me believe she was important. Id rather not reveal them to the wolves but also have no problem doing so if asked.

Although tbf they weren't overly subtle considering i watched f all trek and i saw them.

Guffy, you're complaining about fluff but only offering fluff yourself ;)

Because there were a couple of posts that she made which made me believe she was important. Id rather not reveal them to the wolves but also have no problem doing so if asked.

Although tbf they weren't overly subtle considering i watched f all trek and i saw them.

If the wolves opted to munch her, it was likely because they already saw them anyway....

• Advertisement

Sounds like bollox to me.....

Tell me, if you had to do an FFA now, whom would you select?

So whats your thoughts so far?

On who in particular?

I have already pointed out two things that i found suspicious mick jumping on barneys plan then disappearing and valeyards only contribution seems to have been as "the captain", is he using it as a mask and for what?

Kolido is also vaguely sus atm, but moreso as Q than a wolf.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If the wolves opted to munch her, it was likely because they already saw them anyway....

So are you suggesting Guffy is a wolf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Sounds like bollox to me.....

Tell me, if you had to do an FFA now, whom would you select?

not really. i noticed a few posts as well

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why shouldnt we discuss Q? We should be at least dicussing who we shouldnt be lynching at least.

Just beacuse we wont know we lynch Q is no reason not to discuss it.

I said "as much as we have been ".

You don't seem too interested in looking for the baddie borgs.

On who in particular?

I have already pointed out two things that i found suspicious mick jumping on barneys plan then disappearing and valeyards only contribution seems to have been as "the captain", is he using it as a mask and for what?

Kolido is also vaguely sus atm, but moreso as Q than a wolf.

What makes you think that?

Also, and this should go without saying but the seer and the priest should NOT come out at least until after night 3. We will need you and we don't want those pesky Borgs negating your powers.

That is of course unless the seer pings the Borg who can turn one of us bad. Obviously :D

I said "as much as we have been ".

You don't seem too interested in looking for the baddie borgs.

Oh I am, as I have said earlier I plan on voting so im out to get to borgs, but I also dont want to lynch Q either. Both are extremely important.

You seem to want to get the focus off Q talk, why is that?

Afraid of where Q talk may lead?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Also, and this should go without saying but the seer and the priest should NOT come out at least until after night 3. We will need you and we don't want those pesky Borgs negating your powers.

That is of course unless the seer pings the Borg who can turn one of us bad. Obviously :D

Another thing we should be wary about is if a Priest or Seer is recruited, the borgies would have that info and could claim a good role.

• Advertisement

On mobile lads so im working a couple of posts behind yer futuristic terminals.

I thought robyn was worf.

She referred to being promoted just before accepting her recent post (worf DS9) and also used klingon on a few occasions. I didnt think it was very subtle but i wasn't about to highlight it on the thread either in case it slipped through the cracks and i hate when people highlight roles to make themselves feel good to the detriment of the village

Advertisement