Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Id say a Priest or Seer reveal on the end of day 2 could be worth it if we already nail 2/3 wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Guffy wrote: »
    On who in particular?

I have already pointed out two things that i found suspicious mick jumping on barneys plan then disappearing and valeyards only contribution seems to have been as "the captain", is he using it as a mask and for what?

Kolido is also vaguely sus atm, but moreso as Q than a wolf.

Just to respond to this, I was against Barneys suggestion of no lynch and have posted quite a bit about the Q character thus far, not a wise strategy for someone playing as Q. Obviously everyone is a suspect at this point, so I take your point on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

On mobile lads so im working a couple of posts behind yer futuristic terminals.

I thought robyn was worf.

She referred to being promoted just before accepting her recent post (worf DS9) and also used klingon on a few occasions. I didnt think it was very subtle but i wasn't about to highlight it on the thread either in case it slipped through the cracks and i hate when people highlight roles to make themselves feel good to the detriment of the village

Not liking the heat Guffster?

I wanna here who you suspect Guffy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Another thing we should be wary about is if a Priest or Seer is recruited, the borgies would have that info and could claim a good role.

That's why they need to stay quiet. It'll be a one in 13 shot (assuming all Borgs are still alive and villagers are killed beforehand) if they keep shtum. Just worth putting out there.

Kolido wrote: »
    Just to respond to this, I was against Barneys suggestion of no lynch and have posted quite a bit about the Q character thus far, not a wise strategy for someone playing as Q. Obviously everyone is a suspect at this point, so I take your point on board.

Or a nice cover with a plausible excuse. A cunning plan if you were Q no?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So are you suggesting Guffy is a wolf?

No. I've very little read on Guffy, because as I said in the post before that one, all they've done is post some fluff.

My point was more that Guffy said he didn't want to point out the fact Robyn was alluding to a role in case it helped the wolves, and my thing would be that if Robyn was role claiming, then thats likely why the wolves hit her. At this point, if its true Robyn was role claiming, there's not much point ignoring it any more...

Or a nice cover with a plausible excuse. A cunning plan if you were Q no?

Thats could be true also, except its not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

it is alright to not suspect people yet you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I dont like Guffys reasoning for not making info available. We should assume the wolves know any and all information already, not mentioning it may hinder the village to coming up with the best possible conclusions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

No problem with the heat patrick... your asking questions im answering, but you seem to have a problem with reading the answers???

I am currently suspicious of, on day 1 morning, mick and vale. Again, as ive already said, mick was quick to agree with barneys plan NOT to lynch and as such not kill wolves. Vale is hiding behind a running commwntry acting as captain which is keeping his post count up. And to a lesser extent kolido.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I dont like Guffys reasoning for not making info available. We should assume the wolves know any and all information already, not mentioning it may hinder the village to coming up with the best possible conclusions.

go back and you will find the info. i thought the same as guffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

IMPORTANT MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa7d0H10UdaGcDsaihIs_hFt3VKHJwp3Qg6-CGcvSbIa99-r3-Ew

While he can't change the laws of physics

Modulators CAN change the laws of the Game.
    You know for clarification purposes

or just for sh1ts and giggles
    IMPORTANT LYNCH VOTE CLARIFICATION

YOU MAY VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY ON THE LYNCH FORM
    YOUR FINAL VOTE WILL BE ACCEPTED. (DON'T BE GOING TOO CRAZY THOUGH...MODULATORS HAVE LIVES TOO....KIND OF)

IN THE EVENT OF A TIE DURING THE SECOND ROUND OF VOTES (PUBLIC) ONLY A PLAYER'S FIRST VOTE WILL BE ACCEPTED (I.E. CANNOT BE CHANGED)

Now Carry on...

The vig and berserker have to be smart with their phasers.

We need them to take out Q but we also need them to take out the Borg Queen. She's gonna be difficult.

Whilst everyone was going at warp speed with the memes, I said I'd concentrate on the game then posted the above. Granted, I took up the killing of the queen wrong but I haven't shied away from talking about Q.

I just don't want it taking over the day. We are lynching tonight and let's get some feelers on who could be borgs. We will need a few hours to question our suspects.

Whilst everyone was going at warp speed with the memes, I said I'd concentrate on the game then posted the above. Granted, I took up the killing of the queen wrong but I haven't shied away from talking about Q.

I just don't want it taking over the day. We are lynching tonight and let's get some feelers on who could be borgs. We will need a few hours to question our suspects.

i think you could be a borg

Here's what I have right now on the little post it note in front of me, over the morning so far.

Barney - Suggested a no vote tonight, that would have helped Q probably win the game.

PJ - Claiming Q, but to what end? Doesn't help the village at all. But seems more lack of foresight than clumsey attempt to win quickly.

Patrick - Accusing everyone, flip flopped on Necro (calling him Q, then a wolf)

Mick - Instantly accepted Barney's plan, then vanished as soon as called out on it.

Necro - A lot of memes, but not massively "wolfy" yet. Possible Q.

Guffy - Low level poster, lot of fluff early on.

Strawberry - Seems to want to drive attention away from Q completely, though don't nessecarily disagree with why.

Few more then, Yoss, BJ, Kalido, that I've no read on either way as of yet.

i think you could be a borg

Yeah yoss, cos trying to steer the convo onto killing my team is really the way to go.

Summat not right about you, just don't know what.....yet.

I was promoted both 2 years ago, and before accepting this posting. I'm a Luitenant Commander now.

Can I recommend you get the computer going and read through your officers personnel files? You may have a better chance of spotting infiltrators then.
    I'm retiring to my alcove/quarters/continum/temporal nexus for the night to await the inevitable slaughter in the morning.

If anyone wants me I'll be cuddling my mek'leth and dreaming of transporter accidents.
    I will correct you now. I am totally 100% evil. There is nobody I won't kill in order to complete my mission, including myself. Whether I am good evil or evil evil is up to you.

Now, get back in that well, PetaQ!

there you go. subtle hint at worf?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Patrick - Accusing everyone, flip flopped on Necro (calling him Q, then a wolf)

Flip Flopped?

Really? Im trying to figure people out, maybe you should look at posters answers rather than my questions my sweet Lord

On mobile lads so im working a couple of posts behind yer futuristic terminals.

I thought robyn was worf.

She referred to being promoted just before accepting her recent post (worf DS9) and also used klingon on a few occasions. I didnt think it was very subtle but i wasn't about to highlight it on the thread either in case it slipped through the cracks and i hate when people highlight roles to make themselves feel good to the detriment of the village

At a quick glance, robyn arguably claimed a few roles

Well. Damn. Looks pretty clear cut to be honest... :(

RIP Robyn/Worf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya they were the 3 i had spotted last night.

Flip Flopped?

Really? Im trying to figure people out, maybe you should look at posters answers rather than my questions my sweet Lord

Ah, darling. I'm looking at everyone. ;)

Not that subtle :P I'm hoping, for now, she was a red shirt trying to take a bullet for her team, and hopefully wasn't a newbie being a bit too eager....

So what time for an FFA?

I'll be honest, I'm struggling to find a real valid reason currently to vote for anyone.
    I'm a bit suss of Mick as I already said but not willing to pull the trigger until he's back to explain himself at least.
    I see Starman as a villager rattling cages. Fine with it being my cage rattled too.
    I'm still a little in wonder about PJ's claim to be Q and what purpose it serves us as a village.
    QB seems a little dodgy to me too but that's more a gut feeling than anything concrete.
    Not sure on the rest.

So what time for an FFA?

Get them all in for 7pm? Seems fair?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well. Damn. Looks pretty clear cut to be honest... :(

RIP Robyn/Worf

It's not that clear cut tbh. He also claimed a doctor multiple times. Someone else spoke in Klingon too and even linked to a translator.

Patricks FFA

#FFA

Ill lead by example and Ill post my FFA

1. Lord TSC - I like how he jumped in to defend Necro earlier, I think Necro was in trouble when I hounded him a bit and Lord leaped to his defence. A wolf in trouble needed saving and Lord,the other wolf helped out and then disappeared. Wolf

2. Necro - As per above, a couple of wolves

3. Guffy - I think hes a wolf. Watches like a predator from a far, slips up by liking a post and has to pop up when I spot it. His reasoning for thinking Robyn is a rolled good is thin and I just get a bad vibe from him since I began calling him on it. I think ive a good read for people and their reactions.

Im not sure about Q yet. Id go with yosser for now though if I had to guess.

Exactly something a robot would say to try and look human ive my 3 eyes on you buddy.
    Your on my 3 lists :eek::eek::eek:

Mick alluded to 3 eyes and 3 lists, is this some reference to a character from ST?

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'll be honest, I'm struggling to find a real valid reason currently to vote for anyone.
    I'm a bit suss of Mick as I already said but not willing to pull the trigger until he's back to explain himself at least.
    I see Starman as a villager rattling cages. Fine with it being my cage rattled too.
    I'm still a little in wonder about PJ's claim to be Q and what purpose it serves us as a village.
    QB seems a little dodgy to me too but that's more a gut feeling than anything concrete.
    Not sure on the rest.

A wolf sitting on the fence......

• Advertisement

A wolf sitting on the fence......

I'm not quite sure what defence you expect me to provide given your FFA gave exactly 0 reasons for why I'm a wolf.

So whatever. Lynch me if you like, it's a waste of a good lynch though. I'll put mine up when I get home from work at around 4.30pm.

Advertisement