Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Weirdly, I make a post listing seven people that...suspicious isn't even the word I use, cause I dont know if I called anyone a wolf. Just posting my notes on what everyones done so far.

....and Patrick takes it badly and throws me on an FFA? That seems harsh....

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what defence you expect me to provide given your FFA gave exactly 0 reasons for why I'm a wolf.

So whatever. Lynch me if you like, it's a waste of a good lynch though. I'll put mine up when I get home from work at around 4.30pm.

I made my outline pretty clear, or did you not read the first part of my post. Your buddy Lordy gave you away.

I'll post an FFA up a bit later. Want to go through all posts again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

724808230f5c013ca289d0fd7a301dc6.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Weirdly, I make a post listing seven people that...suspicious isn't even the word I use, cause I dont know if I called anyone a wolf. Just posting my notes on what everyones done so far.

....and Patrick takes it badly and throws me on an FFA? That seems harsh....

Maybe my FFA was done now to gather reaction and see who jumps on my bandwagon..... MAYBE

Maybe not....

Do you disagree that my FFA possibly true?

It be fair to assume my rationale is sound, no?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I made my outline pretty clear, or did you not read the first part of my post. Your buddy Lordy gave you away.

Based on what is he my buddy? The fact that you disregard my point on Mick even though others have stated similar since? That he defended me because you had an argument that has absolutely 0 water to back it up?

If I get lynched on this basis I'll laugh long and hard about it! It's daft and you know it.

I'll post an FFA up a bit later. Want to go through all posts again.

Or is it because you wanna see others FFAs and pick and choose which people to pick?

Wolf cub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Patricks FFA

#FFA

Ill lead by example and Ill post my FFA

1. Lord TSC - I like how he jumped in to defend Necro earlier, I think Necro was in trouble when I hounded him a bit and Lord leaped to his defence. A wolf in trouble needed saving and Lord,the other wolf helped out and then disappeared. Wolf

2. Necro - As per above, a couple of wolves

3. Guffy - I think hes a wolf. Watches like a predator from a far, slips up by liking a post and has to pop up when I spot it. His reasoning for thinking Robyn is a rolled good is thin and I just get a bad vibe from him since I began calling him on it. I think ive a good read for people and their reactions.

Im not sure about Q yet. Id go with yosser for now though if I had to guess.
    Ah, darling. I'm looking at everyone. ;)

Not that subtle :P I'm hoping, for now, she was a red shirt trying to take a bullet for her team, and hopefully wasn't a newbie being a bit too eager....
    Guffy wrote: »
    Ya they were the 3 i had spotted last night.
    Well. Damn. Looks pretty clear cut to be honest... :(

RIP Robyn/Worf

not sure what my thoughts here are. maybe it's paddy's weak effort to add guffy to his FFA. i think the reason for thinking robyn claimed worf is far from thin.

Based on what is he my buddy? The fact that you disregard my point on Mick even though others have stated similar since? That he defended me because you had an argument that has absolutely 0 water to back it up?

If I get lynched on this basis I'll laugh long and hard about it! It's daft and you know it.

If you are lynched and your a wolf, Ill have the last laugh (until Im munch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

3. Guffy - I think hes a wolf. Watches like a predator from a far, slips up by liking a post and has to pop up when I spot it. His reasoning for thinking Robyn is a rolled good is thin and I just get a bad vibe from him since I began calling him on it. I think ive a good read for people and their reactions.

Woah there betsy. I didn't slip up in liking your post. I agreed with what you said and purposely liked it. It didnt need me to quote and say hey everyone i agree that patrick is an nrv, you know... the like implied it.

My reasoning for robyn? I was asked why i was sad to see robyn go and answered. It is day one, i hardly have a database on every player as to why i think what any stronger than a couple of flimsy comments.

My only reason for think you are an NRV is because you are making so much noise. Doesnt mean u are one, its not a solid case for you having a particular role. You have turned from "sabre rattling" to some sort of mad king trying to push a village in front of him.

I still have you on team good but you've move from the far left to left of centre imo.

• Advertisement

not sure what my thoughts here are. maybe it's paddy's weak effort to add guffy to his FFA. i think the reason for thinking robyn claimed worf is far from thin.

sorry, I wasn't clearer. I don't like his reasoning for keeping the info to himself. He gave this story about not wanting to tell the wolves, Im sure the wolves are well aware.

A simple troll through Robyns posts and a google search would let us know he claimed Worf

Guffy wrote: »
    Woah there betsy. I didn't slip up in liking your post. I agreed with what you said and purposely liked it. It didnt need me to quote and say hey everyone i agree that patrick is an nrv, you know... the like implied it.

Maybe Im wrong about you, maybe not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

sorry, I wasn't clearer. I don't like his reasoning for keeping the info to himself. He gave this story about not wanting to tell the wolves, Im sure the wolves are well aware.

A simple troll through Robyns posts and a google search would let us know he claimed Worf

Ok thats a little fairer tbh.

Although on that i have always given off about handing info to the wolves

Or is it because you wanna see others FFAs and pick and choose which people to pick?

Wolf cub?

Well it would be stupid to not look at others FFAs to see if there is something in what they say.

But doing later as I want some time to look over everything. Isn't it better to make an informed choice rather than a rash decision?

You really are jumpy.

If you are lynched and your a wolf, Ill have the last laugh (until Im munch

You'd better hold that laughter in for a while so. Cos it ain't happening (me flipping wolf, that is, I don't care if I'm lynched (although I would prefer it if I wasn't).

Look if lynching me over an actual wolf is important to you fire ahead buddy.

As for Lordie I have no vibe over at the moment either. Fence firmly sat on that account.

It be fair to assume my rationale is sound, no?

I mean, given I know I'm a goodie, then I'd say no, it's not....

Well it would be stupid to not look at others FFAs to see if there is something in what they say.

But doing later as I want some time to look over everything. Isn't it better to make an informed choice rather than a rash decision?

You really are jumpy.
    Instead of replying to me, you could do your FFA?

I mean, given I know I'm a goodie, then I'd say no, it's not....

But lets say your me, would it not be reasonable for me to come to that conclusion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Instead of replying to me, you could do your FFA?

why are you so mad for the FFA's? i have no suspicions yet so wont be doing 1. your eagerness for a FFA is making me suspect you a little.

there is nothing really to go on yet. the only people that would do a FFA without due consideration are q and the wolves.

why are you so mad for the FFA's? i have no suspicions yet so wont be doing 1. your eagerness for a FFA is making me suspect you a little.

there is nothing really to go on yet. the only people that would do a FFA without due consideration are q and the wolves.

Ive only posted since 8 this morning yet I have some ideas for who a wolf is, Its fair to assume others can do the same.

Ive posted mine anyway.

I think we should all express our thoughts and see what falls out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Another thing we should be wary about is if a Priest or Seer is recruited, the borgies would have that info and could claim a good role.

Neither role is any good for the wolves, Q is good to both and they already know the other wolves. Its just denying information to the villagers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I've gone through most players post over lunch, I have 4 wolf suspects, will wait a little longer before puting up my FFA.

Or I can post a draft copy early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

To be honest, this is more or less where I am at the moment.

It's a bit early for even a partially informed FFA. The only thing a practically random FFA will do is shake a few branches. Maybe something will fall or maybe it'll change a Borg's gameplay. Who knows.

But lets say your me, would it not be reasonable for me to come to that conclusion?

Your logic seems to be that Necro was "in trouble", and that I leapt in to save him?

The problem with your logic is that, perhaps, I just wasn't seeing any real reason to justify accusations against Necro at the moment you were making them. I don't believe he was "in trouble", in that you are the only one massively pushing that agenda.

On day one, when there's so many people talking, is it not more logical that perhaps I just felt Necro wasn't "in trouble" but just generally agreed with someone who was spitballing some ideas? (And I say ideas as if 90% of what Necro was posting wasn't ****posts :P)

I wasn't massively suspicious of you earlier, and I still think you're porbably just a villager whose gotten an idea into his head and are running with it too eagerly. But trying to force an FFA so quick in the game is dangerous, because it gives people too much room to just jump on and not think about things. Villagers who aren't keeping up will lump on because its easy to do, and wolves can manipulate them into ensuring they stay safe for the first night...

So far I'm thinking Patrick might be team village,I was suss of him jumping on Lordy but he's subsequently jumped on another two posters. BJ playing a similar style.

Yoss was on for a bit earlier but only posted watery enough stuff, not much to go on there.

Few more posters stick out in mind, won't name names with out reason though, I'll read back when I get a chance.

For what its worth, I'd have been against Barney's plan, meta reasons being the game is balanced with us missing two kills, I think we'd have put ourselves at a deficit.

Are we going ahead with an FFA?

To add, think Maha is definitely playing team village. Solid callouts so far, same with Pat.

Kolido isn't saying much, nor SM. Watery. In the villageish boat with Yoss.

Conflicted on Guffy and Necro so far.

I hate day 1, much prefer 2 onwards when itl less throwing suss everywhere and we have kills and votes to go on too.

Lord TSC wrote:
    On day one, when there's so many people talking, is it not more logical that perhaps I just felt Necro wasn't "in trouble" but just generally agreed with someone who was spitballing some ideas? (And I say ideas as if 90% of what Necro was posting wasn't ****posts )

90%? Sheesh. I'm obviously working too hard. Expect that number to be at 98% now you have brought it to my attention

:D

Your logic seems to be that Necro was "in trouble", and that I leapt in to save him?

The problem with your logic is that, perhaps, I just wasn't seeing any real reason to justify accusations against Necro at the moment you were making them. I don't believe he was "in trouble", in that you are the only one massively pushing that agenda.

On day one, when there's so many people talking, is it not more logical that perhaps I just felt Necro wasn't "in trouble" but just generally agreed with someone who was spitballing some ideas? (And I say ideas as if 90% of what Necro was posting wasn't ****posts :P)

I wasn't massively suspicious of you earlier, and I still think you're porbably just a villager whose gotten an idea into his head and are running with it too eagerly. But trying to force an FFA so quick in the game is dangerous, because it gives people too much room to just jump on and not think about things. Villagers who aren't keeping up will lump on because its easy to do, and wolves can manipulate them into ensuring they stay safe for the first night...

What are your thoughts on some of the other posters so far

Conflicted on Guffy and Necro so far.

Well, if it helps, I think you're just swell.

(Unless you're a wolf that is :( then you aren't swell at all. Not. At. All.)

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    To be honest, this is more or less where I am at the moment.

It's a bit early for even a partially informed FFA. The only thing a practically random FFA will do is shake a few branches. Maybe something will fall or maybe it'll change a Borg's gameplay. Who knows.

Cross have you anything more substantial than echoing others posts so far?

Who do you read as team village?

Advertisement