Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I promise you I will appear as good

So, Queen or Q???

Guffy wrote: »
    I think he's taking the read from you claiming Q as a method of keeping yourself alive in the short run so if you are a wolf your more than likely the recruiter.

That makes sense.

Any comment on my questions re your interaction with maha earlier?

I'd prefer not to. A few people have alluded to why I've dropped my case. Some of them are wrong.

Necrominus wrote: »
    You ready to fight for the right to party?? Or simply stay alive in this case?? I think yourself and PJ are up anyways dunno about the third

Ive no idea what party was at tbh, and while Ive claimed many a role in my time for varying reasons (some helpful some craic) I dont kniw what his plan was. He is being quite cryptic but I wont be voting him untill he explains himself.

I was only after qb just in case you was trying to leave someone off the list these ffas are worse then us elections for corruption :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've put my vote in for PJ for now as a placeholder. Will change if there's a consensus.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ive no idea what party was at tbh, and while Ive claimed many a role in my time for varying reasons (some helpful some craic) I dont kniw what his plan was. He is being quite cryptic but I wont be voting him untill he explains himself.

I was only after qb just in case you was trying to leave someone off the list these ffas are worse then us elections for corruption :D

Nope, If I'm up I'll fight my corner just like you will I'm sure. I think the third is a close run thing though right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

That makes sense.

I'd prefer not to. A few people have alluded to why I've dropped my case. Some of them are wrong.

Care to comment on why you claimed to be Q? Or have you already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My FFA for what its worth:

Vale
    Strawbs
    Yosser

Will post reasons in a sec, just getting it out there for whoever is doing the sums

With Vale it's the whole captain persona. I think it could be a clever strategy.

Strawberry is more a gut feeling, there was something in the urgency of avoiding discussing Q that threw me

Yosser because the no lynch to save a villager thing seems like shoddy logic when villagers are essentially canon fodder.

#FFA1

CrosstownK - for reasons as outlined earlier. Had 4 selections and looked like a covering all angles post to me

Kolido - completely fabricated what I was saying about vig and beserker. Not once have I said to use bullets early but she says I did. Many pages to sift they so I think they are hoping you just take their word for it.

Tritium - Half truths from this one. I did mention recruiter, once I had got my head around the queens kill process.

The only people that lie in this game are baddies. I've 2 above.

Care to comment on why you claimed to be Q? Or have you already?

Its the ultimate double bluff of course

Nope, If I'm up I'll fight my corner just like you will I'm sure. I think the third is a close run thing though right now

Ive laid out my case with I wanted a no lynch and people just put me in the ffas because of it most with no explantion why no lynch is a bad idea. The people who fought me on it haven't included me on ffas that Ive seen so its all very strange.

So **** em :cool:

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    With Vale it's the whole captain persona. I think it could be a clever strategy.

The only thing here is im afraid he's Q. Now i know i said treat it as 1A/1B but if i think we have Q and can win 1A obviously we should take the shot.

Its the ultimate double bluff of course

ha ha I like your style PJ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA1

Yoss - Weird play style, don't think he's playing for the village right now.

Mick - On about the No Lynch all day, hasn't contributed much else.

BJ - Coming round to BJ, has been villagery recently.

Yoss or Mick for my vote at the minute.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've put my vote in for PJ for now as a placeholder. Will change if there's a consensus.

With FFAs we generally don't say who we voted for until after the lynch.

Gives wolves too much to cling to. Wait till the three up have a chance to defend themselves then cast your vote

Ive laid out my case with I wanted a no lynch and people just put me in the ffas because of it most with no explantion why no lynch is a bad idea. The people who fought me on it haven't included me on ffas that Ive seen so its all very strange.

I've given reasons why it's a sh!te idea. Others have too, though I can't swear that everyone who's included you on FFA has given reasons.

With FFAs we generally don't say who we voted for until after the lynch.

Gives wolves too much to cling to. Wait till the three up have a chance to defend themselves then cast your vote

Is someone compiling a list? Has there been an extension?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#FFA1

CrosstownK - for reasons as outlined earlier. Had 4 selections and looked like a covering all angles post to me

Kolido - completely fabricated what I was saying about vig and beserker. Not once have I said to use bullets early but she says I did. Many pages to sift they so I think they are hoping you just take their word for it.

Tritium - Half truths from this one. I did mention recruiter, once I had got my head around the queens kill process.

The only people that lie in this game are baddies. I've 2 above.

1. Please see post #841
    2. Sound more like revenge than a reason I'm bad
    3. I'm a he :)

You're not on my FFA for the vote strategy, btw. I'm suss of you cos of the cuddling up to Robyn in the run up to her death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA1

Yoss - Weird play style, don't think he's playing for the village right now.

Mick - On about the No Lynch all day, hasn't contributed much else.

BJ - Coming round to BJ, has been villagery recently.

Yoss or Mick for my vote at the minute.

Forgot CTK, weird posts earlier about Maha being onside, still don't understand what he means. We're all team village, or trying to be.

Moi. 7.30pm for final 3.

• Advertisement

QB has the list and we said we'd go till 7.30

quickbeam wrote: »
    Moi. 7.30pm for final 3.

Though if anyone else would like to compile too, just to make sure I'm right, I'd not object.

I've given reasons why it's a sh!te idea. Others have too, though I can't swear that everyone who's included you on FFA has given reasons.

what were your reasons? I thought you just said it was a bad idea.

Its not a ****e idea you should never gamble losing a game in which you are 50% likely to win, lock up a small loss and move on to day 2

what were your reasons? I thought you just said it was a bad idea.

Its not a ****e idea you should never gamble losing a game in which you are 50% likely to win, lock up a small loss and move on to day 2

For eg:
    Right, all caught up after a day AFK.

I'm hugely suprised at the support for no lynch on here. It's a ridiculous idea. I'd nearly be sure that anyone advocating it is wolf, though there are more than 5 on that list so they can't ALL be wolf. I'd hazard that at least some of them are.

I'll be voting for somebody. Just not sure yet.

So what, wait until the wolves have munched 20 of our villagers and then lynch because we've then a 50% chance of hitting a wolf??

Makes no sense. First day lynch is ALWAYS a risk, but the village can't win by not trying to kill wolves.

#FFA1

BJ - Too close to PJ, there can only be one
    Mahama - need more info on her but something is rotten in the state of denmark
    Guffy - I had a hunch earlier but its dissipated after the explanation on Robyn
    PJ - lynch 'em up
    No lynch - I'm too thick for day 1 sleuthing. I am happy to give up an opportunity for a kill because of how random day 1 is. I would probably have voted for this in the past if I knew it was an option.

For eg:

So just it was a bad idea, the only thing you argued against was something I said not to do with was no lynch untill the end. You gave no reasoning why its a bad idea for the first few nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Can someone share the lynch form for me please. My link ain't working.

Oh Mick! This is as clear as I can be.
    First day lynch is ALWAYS a risk, but the village can't win by not trying to kill wolves.

Posting at exactly 7:30 so there's no accusation of screwing the figures. Analysis will follow shortly:

Top 3:
    MicksJaguar 10
    partyjungle 6
    y0ssar1an22 4

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Can someone share the lynch form for me please. My link ain't working.

I got your back Broseph

https://goo.gl/forms/0WovyUBqfSU2VrRg2

Advertisement