Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I went with my gut. If I die..... people can follow my crumbs to necro and you

Crumbs? Jesus wept get a grip man. Your half baked conspiracy theory was picked up on and agreed by exactly one person. It's hard to get out of that tunnel you're digging for yourself at this point.
    Trust me, I've been there. But you are 100% completely WRONG about this. So if you die in the morning, it won't be by my hands.

I can explain

Why are you shocked? Very odd seeing as you pushed this pj shooting all night

I'm shocked he turned up good. That's all

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

What the ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I can explain

NO YOU CAN'T YOU'RE DEAD JIM

• Advertisement

I can explain

Hush you you're dead! :pac:

For a.second I thought pj was giving us a nice plot twist before bed.

He picked his time to pipe up didnt he......

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm shocked he turned up good. That's all

So you admit your instincts arent all good?

Im sure lord is evil and im sure necro is his buddy. Me thinks one is either a queen or recruiter.

So you admit your instincts arent all good?

Absolutely I'm happy to admit this. Would you prefer we talked about it at length for another day before we lynched him?
    Cos that was sure as ****e gonna happen.

Let's play your game for a moment. Who are the other 3 wolves in your fantasy scenario? The Queen and the recruiter go out to play amongst the masses whilst the three insignificant members fiddle backstage?

This is getting ridiculous now. You're tunnelling two players so hard the wolves are gonna wrap you up in cotton wool while you try (and fail) to lynch myself or Lord

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Let's just say he is Q.
    There is absolutely no reason for the wolves to attack him. None.
    Yes, they need him dead to win. That doesn't need to happen til the end though.
    They would keep him alive to cause havoc, while steering the evening vote away from him, and slyly convincing us to not shoot him. Creates a nice smoke screen for them.

I could be wrong here but I understood Q counts as village and wolves can win with Q still alive. Is that incorrect?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Patrick, I don't nessecarily think you're bad, I do think you reached a decision this morning and have decided to just push it along today with zero actual proof, rather opting to just shout as loud as you can, hoping people will listen. You tried to push hard for an FFA and when you didn't get your way with that, you disregarded the voting method you pushed for. Now, you're back to just screaming about me and Necro with no further examples of proof.

I'm trying to believe the best in which case, take a step back for a second and consider if you're just tunnel visioning a bit.

Absolutely I'm happy to admit this. Would you prefer we talked about it at length for another day before we lynched him?
    Cos that was sure as ****e gonna happen.

Let's play your game for a moment. Who are the other 3 wolves in your fantasy scenario? The Queen and the recruiter go out to play amongst the masses whilst the three insignificant members fiddle backstage?

This is getting ridiculous now. You're tunnelling two players so hard the wolves are gonna wrap you up in cotton wool while you try (and fail) to lynch myself or Lord

Oh necro, ill play along.

Lets say the wolf queen or recruiter got some heat and an underling got the go ahead to help them out and defend them to help deflect said heat. Its risky, but I think you and lord are one of the queen or a recuiter and an underling

God knows who the others are, but I have my theories but nothing as strong as my feelings on you and lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Despite the point that mahama, I think, made about pj not being q there is a chance he was q. Hopefully at least, we shall see. Unlikely but who knows.

I ain't too disappointed he's been shot, because as necro said I think a lot of discussion tomorrow would've been about him. And even if we thought he was guilty there would've been doubt over lynching him. I thought he was evil and was wrong, but don't take it too badly shooter mcgavin, you may have gotten q.

God knows who the others are, but I have my theories but nothing as strong as my feelings on you and lord.

I'll leave you to your theories so. Or are you just so focused on myself and lord you haven't bothered to look at anyone else?
    I'm done with this anyways. It's going round in circles and I'm tired.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Patrick, I don't nessecarily think you're bad, I do think you reached a decision this morning and have decided to just push it along today with zero actual proof, rather opting to just shout as loud as you can, hoping people will listen. You tried to push hard for an FFA and when you didn't get your way with that, you disregarded the voting method you pushed for. Now, you're back to just screaming about me and Necro with no further examples of proof.

I'm trying to believe the best in which case, take a step back for a second and consider if you're just tunnel visioning a bit.

No ones theories have proof yet, not mick being q or pj being a villager, so my theories have as much weight as the next.

You feeling paniced?

I may have tunnel vision, I may be wrong. But I trust my instincts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Barney92 wrote: »
    Despite the point that mahama, I think, made about pj not being q there is a chance he was q. Hopefully at least, we shall see. Unlikely but who knows.

I ain't too disappointed he's been shot, because as necro said I think a lot of discussion tomorrow would've been about him. And even if we thought he was guilty there would've been doubt over lynching him. I thought he was evil and was wrong, but don't take it too badly shooter mcgavin, you may have gotten q.

Worst case scenario: we shot a goodie but stopped endless circular arguments that are detrimental to the village.

Best case scenario: we got with queen or q.

Either way, someone is dead. If pj was q, the vig has done us a favour.

is Day zero part of this???

Shaman - Geordi La Forge
    The shaman will receive a different device each day. (max 3 devices). The shaman must nominate a player to receive the device that day (cannot be himself). Shaman is only told what the device does when he receives it. He must nominate a player after the lynch.

The totem is given after lynch result and each one lasts 24 hrs. They are given out on consecutive days. The shamen knows more than anyone else in the village about what the totem does.

Totem is received after a lynch result is announced. Each individual totem expires after 24 hours. Consecutive days.
    Shaman will know more then the rest of the village when it comes to how the totem dynamics.

So did the shamen get the first one yesterday or today?

sullivlo wrote:
    Worst case scenario: we shot a goodie but stopped endless circular arguments that are detrimental to the village.

The circular arguments haven't ended just yet sully :P

I'll leave you to your theories so. Or are you just so focused on myself and lord you haven't bothered to look at anyone else?
    I'm done with this anyways. It's going round in circles and I'm tired.

Im watching everything. EVERYTHING

Im watching everything. EVERYTHING

Lol. And yet you choose to focus on a convoluted argument you concocted in your mind.

Puh-lease.

• Advertisement

is Day zero part of this???

Shaman - Geordi La Forge
    The shaman will receive a different device each day. (max 3 devices). The shaman must nominate a player to receive the device that day (cannot be himself). Shaman is only told what the device does when he receives it. He must nominate a player after the lynch.

The totem is given after lynch result and each one lasts 24 hrs. They are given out on consecutive days. The shamen knows more than anyone else in the village about what the totem does.

Totem is received after a lynch result is announced. Each individual totem expires after 24 hours. Consecutive days.
    Shaman will know more then the rest of the village when it comes to how the totem dynamics.

So did the shamen get the first one yesterday or today?

Id say after lynch he would be active

Lol. And yet you choose to focus on a convoluted argument you concocted in your mind.

Puh-lease.

Perhaps..... I will say one thing. Youve pleaded your innocence better than lord.

Hes my number one vote for lynch.

sullivlo wrote: »

Best case scenario: we got with queen or q.

Either way, someone is dead. If pj was q, the vig has done us a favour.

Unfortunately it can't be the Queen unless the vig shot twice. I suppose that might have happened. The mods might not have announced a failed shot. So the vig would just reload and shoot again. If so I think the vig might consider coming out because they are just an nrv now, if the above happened.

Unfortunately it can't be the Queen unless the vig shot twice. I suppose that might have happened. The mods might not have announced a failed shot. So the vig would just reload and shoot again. If so I think the vig might consider coming out because they are just an nrv now, if the above happened.

No they would announce a failed shot, how less would the vig know he fired?

Only one bullet has been used

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The circular arguments haven't ended just yet sully :P

Yes they have.

:pac:

No they would announce a failed shot, how less would the vig know he fired?

Only one bullet has been used

They could easily have not announced it, but told the vig that they were unsuccessful. So vig shot again. Not saying that is what has happened to say say it isn't possible seems to be jumping the gun. I know it's unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

They could easily have not announced it, but told the vig that they were unsuccessful. So vig shot again. Not saying that is what has happened to say say it isn't possible seems to be jumping the gun. I know it's unlikely.

see underlined.

Alpha wolf - Borg Queen
    Borg Queen appears as good to all seer checks. Will appear as her real self to the doctor once dead however. She is really hard to kill, so there needs to be 2 kill actions (lynch / bullet / berserker attack). Will appear as bad alignment on death.

Id say after lynch he would be active

Whoever the shamen passes it to would be after the lynch. The shamen gets it prior to this and knows most about what it can do. As per the OP, in the day.

My query is, did the shamen have it at start of day 1 or day zero? It most probably is day 1. Just thinking out loud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Is there any chance pj was given something by the shaman that made him post crazy? Would explain the illogical position he took.

• Advertisement

Nah as the shaman could only give it after the first lynch.

This was confirmed by uriel in the pre game question thread.

Advertisement