Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Out of the 3 groups I suspect, (mick, PJ and no lynch voters), the non lynchers have less. I think a wolf is in there and its a 1 in 3 chance as opposed to your 1 in 6.

Well going off your strategy you could run the three non lynch voters in a race I suppose?
    I dunno they SEEM valid reasons for voting non lynch (Drumpots is the least plausible let's put it that way) but it could of course be rubbish.
    Flushy, I know you responded to this already but you were so Uber quick to jump on non lynch I'm wary of you right now.

Jayop, you did a lot of flitting between non lynch and voting to lynch, why eventually settle on non lynch when it was clear it wasn't going to happen?

Drumpot, are you sure you don't need glasses? It's in plain black and white in the OP that the lynch is at 9pm... Why would you think it was 10pm???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And yet addressed nothing in her last post.

Curiouser and curiouser.

What about you Patrick, who you been accusing?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't agree with this. I reckon there is a decent chance that 2 voted for the same person. The wolves probably would've wanted to follow the FFA so as not to stand out. I'd say 2 may have voted for mick and 2 for pj and one random. It wasn't clear from the thread that people weren't going to follow FFA

True, I know Beakerjoe stated early that Mick was on his FFA and that he was voting Mick. The others may have bandwagoned. But, I still think its very unpredictable on day one.

You may be right, I may be right. We just gotta go with our gut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD CLARIFICATION

A question has been asked by a player about last night's lynch tally. Modulators can confirm that the votes posted are listed chronologically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't agree with this. I reckon there is a decent chance that 2 voted for the same person. The wolves probably would've wanted to follow the FFA so as not to stand out. I'd say 2 may have voted for mick and 2 for pj and one random. It wasn't clear from the thread that people weren't going to follow FFA
    Yeah, I'm with Barney on this. It might have been a wolf tactic to push for a no lynch, but to actually stick with it when it became obvious that there was going to be a lynch...? I dunno, feel like it might be too obvious and stand-outy for a wolf move. Maybe there's 1 in that 3, but I dunno. The only reason I would see for a wolf to vote no lynch and stick with it is if they were very vocal on thread about no lynch and couldn't back down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'd agree that wolves are amoung those who voted for someone. Both candidates last night, Mick and PJ were not wolves, so would be in their interest to vote someone instead of no lynch as to aviod the suspicion on no-lynchers.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    :pac:
    Ill let you field that one Lord Wolfenstein.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well going off your strategy you could run the three non lynch voters in a race I suppose?
    I dunno they SEEM valid reasons for voting non lynch (Drumpots is the least plausible let's put it that way) but it could of course be rubbish.
    Flushy, I know you responded to this already but you were so Uber quick to jump on non lynch I'm wary of you right now.

QUOTE]

And she was far quick to jump on here this morning when I queried the low posters, a little too quick. Is she a lurking wolf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Jayop, you did a lot of flitting between non lynch and voting to lynch, why eventually settle on non lynch when it was clear it wasn't going to happen?

Drumpot, are you sure you don't need glasses? It's in plain black and white in the OP that the lynch is at 9pm... Why would you think it was 10pm???

As I said, its like when you keep forgetting the name of somebody who has told you their name a thousand times.

Riddle me this Necro, why would I push for a vote (as you will see from my posts that you can find), only to hide in the "No lynch" votes ? Why bother pushing for the vote if I am a wolf who doesn't want to vote ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hmmm Necro, you're pinging me all kinds of wrong with this post.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote:
    Riddle me this Necro, why would I push for a vote (as you will see from my posts that you can find), only to hide in the "No lynch" votes ? Why bother pushing for the vote if I am a wolf who doesn't want to vote ?

I have absolutely no idea to be honest. That's what I can't quite understand about it.

Finally, someone else starts to see through him

I love you too mahama ;)

I'm simply opening my mind a little to other people's ideas rather than forcing my own agenda which has been wrong thus far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Guffy wrote: »
    Not that early. Only after lynch and tonight was the first. Pj's evasiveness all day was very peculiar.

Sigh the effort of reading all that only to find out he was shot. I thought a fair few of us had come to the assumption that he wasn't q just before the lynch. If not why did you vote for him (necro)? Also maha had given a fairly good reason as to why pj wasnt q. Premature shot by the looks of it. Not the vigs fault btw, there was a lot of pressure to act there.

Its very frustrating to read the results and see that the ffa was completely ignored. Here i am trying to put 3 people up and give reasons rather than saying gut and then half just ignore it.

Mainly curious on pstar with that one, because of the non ffa voters i know you definitely posted one. In fact you even pushed it the most. You were first in and i believe you repeatedly asked for ffas. Why suggest an ffa if you were going to ignore the results anyway?

Sulli i am a little suspicious of you at the moment. You voted for mick, when a band wagon appeared for pj you were keen to jump on it? Then you didn't vote for pj and called for him to be shot tonight. This is a little worrying.

sully anything to say? you have posted since guffy's post but havent responded to it

Finally, someone else starts to see through him

Not. Going. To. Happen. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I love you too mahama ;)

I'm simply opening my mind a little to other people's ideas rather than forcing my own agenda which has been wrong thus far

In all fairness, you post so little it would be very difficult for you to force your ideas or agenda . .

1482363913877.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ms Flush, would you agree that it would be a good wolf tactic to vote "no lynch"?

It sure could be Patrick. I agree with you there that it COULD in theory be a good place for wolves to hide.

SO Patrick and Grumpy seem to be working together to rattle cages, mine especially?

Maybe Mahama is team good after all and it is Grumps that we need to watch? I don't think she has read the thread properly and going by what she has been told happened in her little back room.

Drumpot wrote:
    In all fairness, you post so little it would be very difficult for you to force your ideas or agenda . .

Me? Post too much? Aw shucks Drumpot, you know I wouldn't do that :o

It sure could be Patrick. I agree with you there that it COULD in theory be a good place for wolves to hide.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

SO Patrick and Grumpy seem to be working together to rattle cages, mine especially?

Maybe Mahama is team good after all and it is Grumps that we need to watch? I don't think she has read the thread properly and going by what she has been told happened in her little back room.

Im working alone...... like Columbo. I don't need no sidekick, esp one that could be a wolf

Im working alone...... like Columbo. I don't need no sidekick, esp one that could be a wolf

can i be your sidekick?

ref=pe_2035431_211595651_em_1p_2_ti

can i be your sidekick?

Only if you ride sidecar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

giphy.gif

Can I just kick your side?

Second try..

anigif_enhanced-744-1432125084-11.gif

Can I just kick your side?

what about a kick in the face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido wrote: »
    Morning crew.

I've been going through multiple scenarios in my head, some which have been clarified since last night.

1. if Mick or PJ were Q, I think it is more likely to have been PJ, so shooting him was better that lynching.

2. I think there is a good chance PJ was Q, I can't think of any reason why villager would claim the role in there first post. I would believe more Q would do it to cause confusion.

3. Remember though, Q has to be lynched to win the game. If there is another high suspect, then just don't lynch him or shoot him. He counts as a villager. As a village, we are under no obligation to kill Q at all. Wolves possibly more so when it come near the end.

4. Our best strategy now is to focus on wolves, hopefully the seer has identified at least one already. Remember wolves know who is good, village don't know who is bad.

5. Need to hold fire on the bullets untill we are sure we have a wolf.
    Kolido wrote: »
    I'd agree that wolves are amoung those who voted for someone. Both candidates last night, Mick and PJ were not wolves, so would be in their interest to vote someone instead of no lynch as to aviod the suspicion on no-lynchers.

Anyone?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Vote Tally:

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Firing this up again to save searching back loads of pages

Advertisement