Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Anyone got a post count?

Flushy pulling out some weird posts this morning, lots of words but not much substance.

Yoss, why the vote for Sully?

And where oh where have CTK and Jayop gone during all this? Very little of substance from either of them.

I asked y0ss already twice, no reply. You're right too, where is Cross and Jayop?

Necrominus 255
    patrickSTARR 111
    y0ssar1an22 72
    The_Valeyard 69
    quickbeam 66
    MicksJaguar 59
    beakerjoe 57
    Lord TSC 55
    Barney92 53
    Drumpot 51
    Kolido 50
    mahamageehad 46
    Strawberry Milkshake 46
    sullivlo 44
    robyntmorton 35
    sKeith 35
    MrsFlushdraw 34
    Guffy 31
    partyjungle 30
    Digital Solitude 30
    tritium 27
    Pter 21
    Jayop 18
    crosstownk 16
    Ectoplasm 14
    WerewolfGM 14
    grumpylumpy 6
    Mollyb60 3
    Uriel. 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Anyone got a post count?

Flushy pulling out some weird posts this morning, lots of words but not much substance.

Yoss, why the vote for Sully?

And where oh where have CTK and Jayop gone during all this? Very little of substance from either of them.

i think sully is wolfy. it was for 1 simple comment she made last night. but i am beginning to feel reinforced in my belief. i still want to hear her response to guffy's question.
    we also got into a debate about why i wasn't on her FFA. at lunch i will go back to see if the timeline checks out, but i suspect it wont

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So being uncertain is a villager trait, but you have Jayo on your hit list for flip flopping, which is the same thing, even though he did nothing of the sort?

Why are you defending Jayop suddenly?you know you actually pointed out something to me. He didn't flip flop. Once he was sure Q couldn't win via no lynch he was all over it like a rash EVEN when it wasn't going to happen.

Have I actually latched onto something?

So there you have it. Jayop is my prime suspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm not inclined to think that wolves would take the no lynch option - more likely to draw attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Thanks pal

Necro those stats remind me of an old saying

"Diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain"

Sully where are you? You were being so cuddly on thread yesterday

• Advertisement

I think we've played a poor game so far and need to organise today.
    We've lost 3 villagers, imo one rolled and 2 vanillagers.
    Therefore, we're already losing numbers and we've lost gifts.

Anyone have any ideas of how we should organise today?
    FFA again? Is there a better option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I asked y0ss already twice, no reply. You're right too, where is Cross and Jayop?

[/S]

did you? i may have missed them. but i have been quite forthcoming on why i voted for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

Captains Log: Stardate 47828.7

Chief O’Brien has reported evidence of an attack in the ship haberdashery. No bodies were recovered and all crew are accounted for so it seems like the would-be assailant(s) were sh1t out of luck.

67e06216dc907e63cc173acb7f117371.jpg

Necrominus wrote: »
    Why are you defending Jayop suddenly?you know you actually pointed out something to me. He didn't flip flop. Once he was sure Q couldn't win via no lynch he was all over it like a rash EVEN when it wasn't going to happen.

Have I actually latched onto something?

So there you have it. Jayop is my prime suspect.

I'm not defending him, of the 3 non voters he'd be squarely in the middle for me in terms of likeliness. I'm more questioning your statements, and picking holes in them.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm not inclined to think that wolves would take the no lynch option - more likely to draw attention.

Did you tell the other lads how to vote or did they make their own minds up?

• Advertisement

Excellent job bodyguard. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Im guessing the bodyguard did their job very well

So, the bodyguard now has a confirmed villager. Excellent news.
    Bad news is that they can't protect them again tonight.

Did you tell the other lads how to vote or did they make their own minds up?

Nobody gave me a comm-link thingy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So how do we play this ? Does the person targeted know they were protected ? If so, can anybody give a reason why they shouldn't come out ? If they don't know, then they are dead player walking, does anybody have any idea how we can warn them without the BG coming out ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think we've played a poor game so far and need to organise today.
    We've lost 3 villagers, imo one rolled and 2 vanillagers.
    Therefore, we're already losing numbers and we've lost gifts.

Anyone have any ideas of how we should organise today?
    FFA again? Is there a better option?

Not a poor game now. That's awesome work from the bodyguard this morning. They should now have a good idea of someone who is relatively good as well.

Bad news is that they can't protect them again tonight.

Nothing in the OP about the bodyguard being able to protect him/herself either.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Great work BG (I think)

Mahama, just because the BG protected someone doesn't mean they are confirmed good either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not defending him, of the 3 non voters he'd be squarely in the middle for me in terms of likeliness. I'm more questioning your statements, and picking holes in them.

I can guarantee you I'll say something now and forget about it in the heat of posting later. Pick away but you're barking up the wrong tree my dear.

Post 1251 and post 1149.
    It was me, here's the quote:
    did you? i may have missed them. but i have been quite forthcoming on why i voted for her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Great work BG (I think)

Mahama, just because the BG protected someone doesn't mean they are confirmed good either.

Doesn't it? Unlikely the wolves would target a baddy. If the bodyguard had a successful protection, then they should be confident that who they protected was good.

Great work BG (I think)

Sure the wolves can't target themselves? Yeah, it could be Q, but I think the wolves picked up on a rolled player, and the BG saw the same hints.

Great work BG (I think)

Why would the BG need to protect a baddy ? that is, if the BG accidentally chose a baddy to protect it wouldn't make a difference because the wolves are hardly going to choose a wolf to munch ?!

Great work BG (I think)

The wolves would hardy kill each other so whoever was protected is good. For now.

Ecto who're your top suspects right now?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Doesn't it? Unlikely the wolves would target a baddy. If the bodyguard had a successful protection, then they should be confident that who they protected was good.
    Not unless its Q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

WTF??

From past universes does anybody know if targeted crewmembers are informed if they are protected ?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why would the BG need to protect a baddy ? that is, if the BG accidentally chose a baddy to protect it wouldn't make a difference because the wolves are hardly going to choose a wolf to munch ?!

Its most likely a goody, just saying its still possible its Q and the BG protected Q and the wolves targeted him.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    So how do we play this ? Does the person targeted know they were protected ? If so, can anybody give a reason why they shouldn't come out ? If they don't know, then they are dead player walking, does anybody have any idea how we can warn them without the BG coming out ?
    Not that I'm aware of, the wolves will know who they targeted, and so will the bodyguard, but no other players would.
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Nothing in the OP about the bodyguard being able to protect him/herself either.
    What's your point here Cross, that the BG himself could have been the target?

Advertisement